Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
September 21, 2018
September 28, 2018
October 3, 2018
- Increased the rate and range at which Devourers spawn during the Devourer Delve encounters.
- Increased the rate and range at which of Plummeting Ursas spawn during the Plummeting Ursa Delve encounters.
- Reduced the delay between Skeleton waves in the Buried Camp Delve encounters.
- Reduced the delay between Ancient Phantasm waves in the Ancient Burial Delve encounters.
- Increased the number of Golems in the Dusty Altar Delve encounters.
- Improved the decorations in most Delve encounters.
- Added 3D Art for Hale Negator.
- Added 3D Art for The Eternal AppleThe Eternal Apple
Chiming Spirit ShieldQuality: +20%
Chance to Block: 23%
Energy Shield: 46
Movement Speed: -3%Requires Level 49, 118 Int(10-15)% increased Spell DamageTrigger a Socketed Warcry Skill when you lose Endurance Charges
+(60-80) to maximum Life
+(17-23)% to Chaos Resistance
You lose all Endurance Charges on reaching maximum Endurance Charges
50% increased Warcry Cooldown Recovery SpeedThe empire is both the tree and the fruit.
It provides safe harbour as ideas grow within, and when the time is right, the apple is picked.
The idea, and our ideals, take root..
- Added a Ghost Crawler that party members can interact with while the Crawler is not at an encounter.
- The map owner must now be present in order for anyone to receive credit for the "Defeat a Delve Boss" and similar challenges.
- Decreased the size of the label for the Crawler. This should help prevent accidentally clicking on the Crawler when trying to pick up items.
- Using a Fractured FossilFractured FossilCreates a mirrored copyPlace in a Resonator to influence item crafting. to mirror an item with the "Item sells for much more to vendors" implicit modifier now generates a new vendor sell price on the Mirrored copy.
- You can now invite Niko to your Hideout from the Mine Encampment.
- Filled Resonators now display the correct art when linked in chat.
- Fixed performance issues when collecting Azurite very quickly.
- Fixed a bug where the "Defeat a Delve Boss without using any Flares" challenge would fail to complete if you had used Flares prior to the boss encounter, such as while being escorted by the Crawler.
- Fixed a bug where the Subterannean Chart would sometimes not update correctly after completing an encounter.
- Fixed a bug where Quest Tracker text would overlap with Map Mods text after clicking on a Voltaxic Sulphite vein.
- Fixed an incorrect confirmation message when trying to drop Resonators which had socketed Fossils on the ground.
- Improved the performance of Flame Geysers, Kitava's X Nuke, Skeleton Mages, Formless Witnesses, and Madness Propagators.
- Summon Holy RelicSummon Holy RelicMinion, Spell
Mana Cost: (11-28)
Can Store 1 Use(s)
Cooldown Time: 2.00 secRequires Level 4Summon a Holy Relic that stays near you. When you hit an enemy with an attack, the Holy Relic triggers a nova spell, with a very short cooldown, that deals physical damage to enemies and grants life regeneration to allies. This life regeneration is higher when applied to minions.Per 1% Quality:
Minions have 0.5% increased Area of EffectMaximum 1 Summoned Holy Relic
Minions cannot Taunt Enemies
(0-76)% more Minion Movement SpeedPlace into an item socket of the right colour to gain this skill. Right click to remove from a socket. can now be affected by modifiers to Skill Effect Duration, including those found on Support Gems. Note that this affects the duration of the healing from its nova, so only modifiers that affect a minion's Skill Effect Duration will apply to it, rather than global Skill Effect Duration modifiers (such as those found on the passive tree).
- The Zana Mods to Shape a Map now correctly require 5 Memory Fragments, 10 Memory Fragments, and the Elder OrbElder's OrbUpgrades any map on the Atlas to Tier 16Right click this item then left click on a map on the Atlas to upgrade it to tier 16. [sic] acquired respectively to become unlocked.
- The Emperor's LuckEmperor's Luck55x CurrencyThe house always wins. divination card set can no longer reward Essences or Breach Splinters. It was never intended to do so.
- The Chaos Damage per Second taken from Coralito's SignatureCoralito's Signature
Diamond FlaskLasts 4.00 Seconds
Consumes 20 of 40 Charges on use
Your Critical Strike Chance is LuckyRequires Level 27Take 30 Chaos Damage per Second during Flask effect
25% chance to Poison on Hit during Flask effect
Your Critical Strikes do not deal extra Damage during Flask effect
(50-75)% increased Duration of Poisons you inflict during Flask effect
Grants Perfect Agony during Flask effect"What cruelty it is, that to be judged a success,
such great work must go uncredited."
- Coralito, Brotherhood of SilenceRight click to drink. Can only hold charges while in belt. Refills as you kill monsters. is now correctly downscaled when Level Downscaling is in effect.
- Tornados are now removed after the Garukhan encounter ends.
- Re-enabled the Solo Self-Found Migrate All button.
- Added trails to various Melee skills.
- Altered the visual effects and audio of Toxic RainToxic RainAttack, AoE, Chaos, Duration, Projectile, Physical, Bow
Mana Cost: (7-11)
Effectiveness of Added Damage: (50%-73%)Requires Level 12Fire arrows into the air that rain down around the targeted area, dealing damage to enemies they hit and creating spore pods where they land. Each spore pod deals chaos damage over time to nearby enemies and slows their movement speed. The pods last for a duration before bursting, dealing area damage.Per 1% Quality:
0.5% increased Area of EffectDeals (50-72.8)% of Base Damage
Base duration is 1 seconds
Deals (6.7-283.7) Base Chaos Damage per second
Fires 4 additional Arrows
50% of Physical Damage Converted to Chaos Damage
Each Spore Pod applies 10% less Movement Speed to nearby Enemies, to a maximum of 60%
Modifiers to Projectile Damage apply to this Skill's Damage Over Time effectPlace into an item socket of the right colour to gain this skill. Right click to remove from a socket. to improve performance.
- Updated the Arctic Armour cosmetic set to better match its original aesthetic.
- Fixed a bug where EarthquakeEarthquakeAttack, AoE, Duration, Melee
Radius: 18 / 28
Mana Cost: 10
Attack Speed: 75% of Base
Effectiveness of Added Damage: (85%-120%)Requires Level 28Smashes the ground with an Axe, Mace or Staff, dealing damage in an area and cracking the earth. The crack will erupt in a powerful aftershock after a short duration. Earthquakes created before the first one has erupted will not generate their own aftershocks.Per 1% Quality:
1% increased DamageDeals (85-120)% of Base Damage
Base duration is 1 seconds
Aftershock deals 70% more Damage with Hits and Ailments
Aftershock deals (30-169) to (46-254) Added Attack Physical DamagePlace into an item socket of the right colour to gain this skill. Right click to remove from a socket., Consecrated PathConsecrated PathFire, Attack, AoE, Movement, Duration, Melee
Mana Cost: 8
Attack Speed: 80% of Base
Effectiveness of Added Damage: (150%-184%)Requires Level 28Slams the ground at a targeted location. If an enemy is near where you target, you'll teleport to it from a short distance away, slam, and create an area of consecrated ground. Can't be supported by Multistrike, and requires a Sword, Axe, Mace, Staff or Unarmed.Per 1% Quality:
0.5% increased Area of EffectDeals (150-184.25)% of Base Damage
50% of Physical Damage Converted to Fire Damage
Base duration is 4 seconds
Deals up to 20% more Damage to closer targetsPlace into an item socket of the right colour to gain this skill. Right click to remove from a socket., Ice CrashIce CrashAttack, AoE, Cold, Melee
Mana Cost: 8
Attack Speed: 70% of Base
Effectiveness of Added Damage: (190%-240%)Requires Level 28Slam the ground, damaging enemies in an area around the impact in three stages. Enemies take slightly less damage on the second and third stage. Works with Swords, Maces, Axes, Staves and Unarmed.Per 1% Quality:
1% increased DamageDeals (190-240)% of Base Damage
50% of Physical Damage Converted to Cold Damage
Second Stage deals 10% less Damage
Third Stage deals 20% less Damage
(30-169) to (46-254) Added Attack Cold DamagePlace into an item socket of the right colour to gain this skill. Right click to remove from a socket., and Wild StrikeWild StrikeAttack, Melee, Strike, Lightning, Cold, Fire, Projectile, AoE, Chaining
Mana Cost: 6
Effectiveness of Added Damage: (160%-185%)
Projectile Speed: 1800Requires Level 28Your melee weapon strikes enemies, converting physical damage to a random element. Then, depending on the element chosen, it releases a fiery explosion, an arcing bolt of lightning, or an icy wave.Per 1% Quality:
1% increased Elemental DamageDeals (160-185)% of Base Damage
100% of Physical Damage Converted to Fire, Cold or Lightning Damage
Chains +(4-7) Times
Fires 2 additional Projectiles
Projectiles Pierce all Targets
(0-19)% increased Area of Effect
+(0-2) to Melee rangePlace into an item socket of the right colour to gain this skill. Right click to remove from a socket. could deal damage to monsters through walls.
- Fixed a bug where triggering a Curse supported by BlasphemyBlasphemy SupportSupport, Aura
Can Store 1 Use(s)
Cooldown Time: 1.20 secRequires Level 31Supports curse skills, turning them into auras that will apply their effect to all enemies in an area around you.Per 1% Quality:
0.5% increased Effect of Supported CursesSupported Curses are Cast as Auras
Using Supported Skills is Instant
(0-76)% increased Area of Effect of Supported Curse SkillsThis is a Support Gem. It does not grant a bonus to your character, but to skills in sockets connected to it. Place into an item socket connected to a socket containing the Active Skill Gem you wish to augment. Right click to remove from a socket. would cause the Curse to be disabled.
- Fixed a bug where the ancestors created by Ancestral CallAncestral Call SupportSupport, Melee, Attack, Strike
Mana Multiplier: 140%Requires Level 4Supports melee strike skills, causing them to also strike at extra targets simultaneously. The extra targets must be a minimum distance from the user. If supporting a minion attack skill, the minion's skills will not also strike extra targets. Cannot support triggered skills.Per 1% Quality:
Supported Skills have 0.5% increased Attack SpeedSupported Attack Skills also target 2 nearby Enemies
Supported Skills deal (25-16)% less DamageThis is a Support Gem. It does not grant a bonus to your character, but to skills in sockets connected to it. Place into an item socket connected to a socket containing the Active Skill Gem you wish to augment. Right click to remove from a socket. could sometimes only hit an enemy once with Double StrikeDouble StrikeAttack, Melee, Strike, Physical
Mana Cost: 5
Effectiveness of Added Damage: (91%-112%)Performs two fast strikes with a melee weapon.Per 1% Quality:
0.5% increased Attack SpeedDeals (91.3-112)% of Base Damage
Adds (3-113) to (5-169) Physical Damage against Bleeding Enemies
25% chance to cause Bleeding
+(0-2) to Melee rangePlace into an item socket of the right colour to gain this skill. Right click to remove from a socket..
- Fixed a bug where Scourge ArrowScourge ArrowAttack, Projectile, Channelling, Chaos, Bow
Mana Cost: (4-5)
Attack Speed: 190% of Base
Effectiveness of Added Damage: (40%-49%)Requires Level 28Channel to infuse an arrow with chaos, gaining stages while it is held. Release to fire this piercing arrow, which leaves spore pods in its wake. Each spore pod blooms, firing a nova of thorn arrows. Modifiers that cause additional projectiles to be fired will only apply to the initial arrows, and the spore pods will be split between those arrows.Per 1% Quality:
1% increased Projectile SpeedDeals (40-49.1)% of Base Damage
5 maximum Stages
Each Spore Pod fires 9 Thorn Arrows
60% of Physical Damage Converted to Chaos Damage
Thorn Arrows deal 50% less Damage
150% more Damage with Hits and Ailments per StagePlace into an item socket of the right colour to gain this skill. Right click to remove from a socket. fired from a Mirage ArcherMirage Archer SupportBow, Attack, Support, Duration
Mana Multiplier: 140%Requires Level 4Supports attack skills that can be used with bows. Supported skills can only be used with bows. Cannot support Vaal skills, minion skills, movement skills, or skills used by totems, traps, or mines.Per 1% Quality:
Supported Skills deal 0.5% increased Attack DamageMirage Archer lasts 4 seconds
Mirage Archer deals (30-11)% less Damage with Supported Skills
Mirage Archer uses Supported Skill with 60% less Attack Speed
Can have up to 1 Mirage Archer Summoned at a time
When you Hit an Enemy with an Arrow from a Supported Skill, Summon a Mirage Archer which uses that SkillThis is a Support Gem. It does not grant a bonus to your character, but to skills in sockets connected to it. Place into an item socket connected to a socket containing the Active Skill Gem you wish to augment. Right click to remove from a socket. created projectiles at the wrong height, causing fewer pods to be created than intended.
- Fixed a bug where "Socketed Skills have x% increased Attack Speed" was applying to skills that were not attacks or did not create minions which attack.
- Fixed a bug which prevented Corona SolarisCorona Solaris
Physical Damage: (49.2-54)–(94.8-104.4)
Critical Strike Chance: 7.00%
Attacks per Second: 1.30
Weapon Range: 120Requires Level 63, 146 Int(29-33)% increased Spell DamageTriggers Level 20 Blinding Aura when Equipped
Adds (18-22) to (36-44) Physical Damage
+(27-33)% to Global Critical Strike Multiplier
20% increased Light Radius
(120-140)% increased Critical Strike Chance against Blinded Enemies
Increases and Reductions to Light Radius also apply to Accuracy
Adds (145-157) to (196-210) Fire Damage to Hits with this Weapon against Blinded EnemiesLegend tells of a time when Solaris will burst forth from Lunaris,
and night will be eternally banished.'s Blinding Aura from activating automatically when entering an area.
- Fixed a bug where Zana missions could display an incorrect number of bosses to kill.
- Fixed a bug where Shrines stopped buffing nearby monsters if you ran away from them and then returned.
- Fixed a bug where the on-cast visuals for Righteous FireRighteous FireSpell, AoE, Fire
Can Store 1 Use(s)
Cooldown Time: 0.30 sec
Cast Time: 0.00 secRequires Level 16Engulfs you in magical fire that rapidly burns you and nearby enemies. Your spell damage is substantially increased while under this effect. The effect ends when you have 1 life remaining.Per 1% Quality:
1% increased Spell DamageGrants (20-39)% more Spell Damage
Enemies Burn for 40% of your maximum Life per second as Fire Damage
You Burn for 90% of your maximum Life per second as Fire Damage
Enemies Burn for 40% of your maximum Energy Shield per second as Fire Damage
You Burn for 70% of your maximum Energy Shield per second as Fire Damage
+(0-5) to radiusPlace into an item socket of the right colour to gain this skill. Right click to remove from a socket. and Herald skills did not appear correctly with a microtransaction applied.
- Fixed an instance crash with Herald of AgonyHerald of AgonySpell, Herald, Minion, Chaos, Physical
Mana Reserved: 25%
Can Store 1 Use(s)
Cooldown Time: 1.00 sec
Cast Time: 0.00 secRequires Level 16Grants a buff giving more poison damage and a chance to inflict poison. When you poison an enemy while you have this buff, you gain Virulence, and summon an Agony Crawler minion that uses projectile and area attacks. You will lose Virulence over time, at a rate which increases the more Virulence you have. The minion will die when you have no Virulence.Per 1% Quality:
1% increased Minion Movement SpeedGrants 20% chance to Poison on Hit
Grants 10% more Poison Damage
Agony Crawler deals (6-12)% increased Physical Damage per Virulence you have
Agony Crawler has (2-3)% increased Attack Speed per Virulence you have
Agony Crawler has (1-45) to (3-84) Added Physical Damage per Virulence you have
Maximum 1 Summoned Agony Crawler
Grants Virulence when you Poison an Enemy
Minions cannot Taunt EnemiesPlace into an item socket of the right colour to gain this skill. Right click to remove from a socket..
- Hartlin_GGG (September 28, 2018). "3.4.3c Patch Notes". Official Path of Exile Forums. Retrieved September 28, 2018.