Game data updates to the wiki have been started.
A system has been added that will automatically add divination cards and other items to the item acquisition sections where appropriate. Entries added by this system will be shown as automatic in the item acquisition section.
Some pages will need to be updated to include
upgraded_from_disabled=true if they are not eligible for the system.
Some further details on what needs to be done can be found on Path of Exile Wiki:To-do list/Automatic upgraded from and issues can be posted on the talk page.
September 19, 2012
September 20, 2012
September 20, 2012
These are the official patch notes for version 0.9.12j released by Grinding Gear Games.
- Added a new Strength/Intelligence skill - Flame Totem: Summons a totem that fires a stream of flame at nearby enemies.
- The key combination for linking items in chat is now Ctrl+Alt+Click. This can once again be performed at any time, even when chat is not open.
- Auras now move with you between areas. They are not displayed in town.
- Removing a gem containing an aura will now disable the aura. It's no longer possible to have auras active when their gems are on your inactive weapon set.
- Players getting BSODs due to using a Creative soundcard should now try adding—softwareaudio to the command-line of the game.
- The in-game and website ladders now indicate whether a player is currently online.
- Increased Alira's wand attack damage.
- Increased Alira's Detonate Dead damage.
- Increased the speed of zombies that emerge from Alira's cauldron.
- The Totem support gem has been renamed to Spell Totem.
- Fixed a bug where firing a Split Arrow when you are out of mana would not correctly fall back to a normal attack.
- Fixed the display of weapon DPS on the website's "Item Data" section. It now has one decimal point of precision.