A large portion of relevant modules/templates have now been switched to cargo. Various usages of SMW throughout the wiki need to be replaced by the new functions, in particular item tables. If some pages do not show up but contain no errors, please null-edit them. To see how you can help with the port check out Path_of_Exile_Wiki:To-do_list/SMW_migration (and leave a comment on the talk page if you have questions).
Exalted OrbStack Size: 10Enchants a rare item with a new random propertyRight click this item then left click a rare item to apply it. Rare items can have up to six random properties.
Shift click to unstack.Acquisition
Level: 35Sell Price
1x Scroll Fragment
Exalted Orbs are extremely rare currency items that can be dropped by slain monsters, chests, and destructible containers. They also drop from Arcanist's Strongboxes.
Unlike most other currency, these orbs can't be obtained through vendors, except for a very unprofitable vendor recipe where the player trades a Mirror of KalandraMirror of KalandraStack Size: 10Creates a mirrored copy of an itemRight click this item then left click an equipable non-unique item to apply it. Mirrored copies cannot be modified.
Shift click to unstack. for two Exalted Orbs, five Regal OrbsRegal OrbStack Size: 10Upgrades a magic item to a rare itemRight click this item then left click a magic item to apply it. Current properties are retained and a new one is added.
Shift click to unstack. and one Divine OrbDivine OrbStack Size: 10Randomises the numeric values of the random properties on an itemRight click this item then left click a magic, rare or unique item to apply it.
Shift click to unstack..
The drop level of Exalted Orbs is 35.[a]
- A set of 5 Abandoned WealthAbandoned Wealth53x Exalted OrbWhen the world burned, the greedy burned with it, while the clever left as paupers. can be exchanged for three Exalted Orbs.
- A set of 5 Emperor's LuckEmperor's Luck55x CurrencyThe house always wins. might yield five Exalted Orbs1.
- A set of 12 The HoarderThe Hoarder12Exalted Orb"More! I want more!" - Faendris, the Insatiable can be exchanged for an Exalted Orb.
- A set of 10 The Saint's TreasureThe Saint's Treasure102x Exalted OrbPublicly, he lived a pious and chaste life of poverty. Privately, tithes and tributes made him and his lascivious company very comfortable indeed. can be exchanged for two Exalted Orbs.
1the set grants 5 of any random currency
Exalted Orbs are high-value currency that play a crucial role in the in-game economy. Their primary purpose is to craft high-end rare items. Because of this, it is regarded as the "gold standard" currency for trading between players, with many trade deals listed in terms of Exalted Orbs. Since the average player does not have the means to craft high-end items, the average player typically trades Exalted Orbs for other valuable equipment instead of consuming them.
For powerful or wealthy players looking to use Exalted Orbs on powerful rare items, there are two primary methods to consume them. The first is through direct use of the orb, adding a random affix to a rare item that does not already have six affixes. The other is to add high-end affixes through mastercrafting by paying a fixed amount of Exalted Orbs. The latter method grants crafters access to the special meta-crafting mods which cannot be rolled naturally.
- The drop level value was extracted from the game data and is valid as of version 2.6.0k.