Consider helping out in updating the wiki for 3.10.0 - see Path of Exile Wiki:To-do list/3.10.0.

Updates based on the current game data have begun.

Weapon

From Path of Exile Wiki
(Redirected from Weapons)
Jump to: navigation, search

A weapon is an item whose primary purpose is to deal damage. Base weapons each have innate properties such as damage, critical strike chance, speed, and requirements. Sometimes they come with special modifiers such as a wand's increased spell damage. Magic, Rare, and Unique weapons come with modifiers from the Prefix and Suffix. Mods can give bonuses to the weapon or to the exile wielding it. Weapons are split into eight different categories.


Swapping Weapons

  • Characters can use a different weapon or weapons on a weapon swap.
  • The weapon or weapons can be changed with a keybind.

Attacks and Spells

The weapon damage applies to attacks only. %Increased spell damage affects spells, but will not increase the weapon damage.

Weapon Damage modifiers

Physical Damage

  • Modifiers like % Increased Physical Damage and Adds X To Physical Damage are applied directly to the weapon. They are not global modifiers.
  • The minimum and maximum damage are added to the base weapon damage first. Then all the increased damage modifiers on the weapon apply.
  • Modifiers that increase physical damage and add to physical damage that are not on the weapon are calculated differently.

Elemental and Chaos Damage

Other Damage Modifiers

  • %Increased Minion Damage For more info See Minions.

Attack speed modifiers

%Increased attack speed is added to the base attacks per second of the weapon. Attack speed modifiers that are not on the weapon are calculated differently.


Summary

Weapon Type H Attri DPS Max Dmg Avg AS Max Crit Chance Implicit Mods Implicit Mods (Maraketh)
One Hand Mace 1 StrengthIcon small.png 89.1 77.5 1.45 5.0% 10-15% reduced Enemy Stun Threshold 4%-6% increased Attack Speed
Two Hand Mace 2 StrengthIcon small.png 115 98.5 1.3 5.0% 30%-45% increased Stun Duration on enemies 4%-6% increased Area of Effect
One Hand Axe 1 StrengthIcon small.pngDexterityIcon small.png 92.4 77 1.5 5.0% None (but higher base DPS) +8%-12% increased Physical Damage
Two Hand Axe 2 StrengthIcon small.pngDexterityIcon small.png 126 105 1.3 5.0% None (but higher base DPS) +50% increased Local Critical Strike Chance
One Hand Sword 1 StrengthIcon small.pngDexterityIcon small.png 90.6 77 1.55 5.0% 40% increased Accuracy OR

+165-475 to Accuracy Rating

4%-6% chance to Dodge Attack Hits
Two Hand Sword 2 StrengthIcon small.pngDexterityIcon small.png 109.2 84 1.45 5.0%-6.0% 30-40% increased Accuracy OR

+60-470 to Accuracy Rating

+40-60% to Global Critical Strike Multiplier
Fishing rod 2 StrengthIcon small.pngDexterityIcon small.png 12 10 1.2 5.0% None None
Thrusting One Hand Sword 1 DexterityIcon small.png 73.6 54.5 1.6 5.5%-6.5% 25%-35% increased Global Critical Strike Multiplier 15%-20% chance to cause Bleeding on Hit
Bow 2 DexterityIcon small.png 78.8 63 1.5 5.0%-6.5% None OR +30-50% increased Critical Strike Chance OR

+20%-24% increased Elemental Damage with Weapons

+4%-6% increased Movement Speed
Claw 1 DexterityIcon small.pngIntelligenceIcon small.png 72 54 1.6 6.0%-6.5% +3-50 Life gained for each enemy hit by your Attacks OR

1.6%-2% Physical Attack Damage Leeched as Life

+6-14 Mana and +15-38 Life gained for each enemy hit by your Attacks
Dagger 1 DexterityIcon small.pngIntelligenceIcon small.png 73.5 60.5 1.5 6.0%-6.5% 30%-50% increased Global Critical Strike Chance 4%-6% Chance to Block Attack Damage
Rune Dagger 1 DexterityIcon small.pngIntelligenceIcon small.png 73.5 60.5 1.5 6.3%-6.5% 30%-50% increased Global Critical Strike Chance None
Sceptre 1 IntelligenceIcon small.pngStrengthIcon small.png 81.6 68 1.5 6.0%-6.5% 10%-40% increased Elemental Damage Damage Penetrates 4%-6% Elemental Resistance
Staff 2 IntelligenceIcon small.pngStrengthIcon small.png 112.7 98 1.3 6.0%-6.5% 18%-20% Chance to Block Attack Damage while wielding a Staff 80%-100% increased Global Critical Strike Chance
Warstaff 2 IntelligenceIcon small.pngStrengthIcon small.png 112.7 98 1.3 6.0%-6.5% 18%-20% Chance to Block Attack Damage while wielding a Staff None
Wand 1 IntelligenceIcon small.png 54.6 45.5 1.5 7.0%-8.0% 10-42% increased Spell Damage 10-14% increased Cast Speed