Game data updates have been started.
We would love to get your opinion on your experience with our site with a short survey. Take Survey
This page is a stub. You can help Path of Exile Wiki by .
- Characters can switch weapon sets at any time in the fight.
- Weapons that characters use the majority of the time are called primary weapons.
- Weapons that characters use the minority of the time are called secondary weapons.
- You can store vaal gems on your secondary weapon when they get full of souls and they will not lose souls. You can then gain souls on a separate vaal skill.
- Switching to a secondary weapon set with % Item quality and/or %Item Rarity and culling strike when the enemy is at 10% or less life, will give more item drops and a chance for better drops.
- The most common use for swapping weapons is to gain the benefits of snapshot on your secondary weapon.