This article is a stub. Please help by expanding it.
- Characters can switch weapon sets at any time in the fight.
- Weapons that characters use the majority of the time are called primary weapons.
- Weapons that characters use the minority of the time are called secondary weapons.
- You can store vaal gems on your secondary weapon after they get full of souls and they will not lose souls.
- Switching to a secondary weapon set with % Item quality and/or %Item Rarity and culling strike when the enemy is at 10% or less life, will give more item drops and better odds for uniques ands rares.
- The most common use for swapping weapons is to gain the benefits of snapshot on your secondary weapon.