Consider helping out the community effort of getting The Fall of Oriath content to the wiki. All edits are appreciated!

See Path of Exile Wiki:To-do list and Path of Exile Wiki:To-do list/3.0.0 for an overview of things that need to be done.

Weapon

From Path of Exile Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search

A weapon is an item whose primary purpose is to deal damage. Base weapons each have innate properties such as damage, critical strike chance, speed, and requirements. Sometimes they come with special modifiers such as a wand's increased spell damage. Magic, Rare, and Unique weapons come with modifiers from the Prefix and Suffix. Mods can give bonuses to the weapon or to the exile wielding it. Weapons are split into eight different categories.



Summary

Weapon type Melee or Ranged Hands Attributes Critical Strike Chance Attack speed Special Special (Maraketh)
Axe, One-Handed Melee 1 StrengthIcon small.pngDexterityIcon small.png 5.0% 1.10-1.50 None (but higher base DPS) +8%-12% increased Physical Damage
Axe, Two-Handed Melee 2 StrengthIcon small.pngDexterityIcon small.png 5.0% 1.00-1.25 None (but higher base DPS) +25%-40% increased Local Critical Strike Chance
Bow Ranged 2 DexterityIcon small.png 5.0%-6.5% 1.10-1.55 None
or +30-50% increased Critical Strike Chance
or +6%-12% increased Elemental Damage with Weapons
+4%-6% increased Movement Speed
Claw Melee 1 DexterityIcon small.pngIntelligenceIcon small.png 6.0%-6.5% 1.10-1.60 +3-34 Life gained for each enemy hit by your Attacks
or 1.6%-2% Physical Attack Damage Leeched back as Life
+6-14 Life and Mana gained for each enemy hit by your Attacks
Dagger Melee 1 IntelligenceIcon small.pngDexterityIcon small.png 6.0%-6.5% 1.20-1.60 40%-80% increased Global Critical Strike Chance 4%-6% Chance to Block
Mace, One-Handed Melee 1 StrengthIcon small.png 5.0% 1.05-1.30 20%-40% increased Stun Duration on enemies 4%-6% increased Attack Speed
Mace, Two-Handed Melee 2 StrengthIcon small.png 5.0% 0.95-1.25 20%-40% increased Stun Duration on enemies 4%-6% increased Radius of Area Skills
Mace, Sceptre Melee 1 IntelligenceIcon small.pngStrengthIcon small.png 6.0%-6.5% 1.10-1.45 10%-20% increased Elemental Damage Damage Penetrates 1%-2% Elemental Resistance
Staff Melee 2 IntelligenceIcon small.pngStrengthIcon small.png 6.0%-6.5% 1.00-1.25 18%-20% Chance to Block 80%-100% increased Global Critical Strike Chance
Sword, One-Handed Melee 1 StrengthIcon small.pngDexterityIcon small.png 5.0% 1.20-1.65 40% increased Accuracy
or +45/+475 to Accuracy Rating
4%-6% increased Dodge chance
Sword, Thrusting Melee 1 DexterityIcon small.png 5.5%-6.5% 1.20-1.70 20%-35% increased Global Critical Strike Multiplier 8%-12% chance to cause Bleeding on Hit
Sword, Two-Handed Melee 2 StrengthIcon small.pngDexterityIcon small.png 5.0%-6.0% 1.10-1.35 18-30% increased Accuracy 25%-40% increased Global Critical Strike Multiplier
Wand Ranged 1 IntelligenceIcon small.png 7.0%-8.0% 1.10-1.50 8%-42% increased Spell Damage 4%-6% increased Cast Speed