A system has been added that will automatically add divination cards and other items to the item acquisition sections where appropriate. Entries added by this system will be shown as automatic in the item acquisition section.
Some pages will need to be updated to include
upgraded_from_disabled=true if they are not eligible for the system.
Some further details on what needs to be done can be found on Path of Exile Wiki:To-do list/Automatic upgraded from and issues can be posted on the talk page.
Vessel of the Vaal
|Vessel of the Vaal|
|Level(s)||70 / 80|
|Location(s)||The Apex of Sacrifice, The Alluring Abyss|
|Health||496 204 |
2 125 919
|Damage||19 503 |
|Resistance(s)||30% Fire |
|Modifier(s)||60% Less Curse Effectiveness |
Deals 30% Less Damage Against Player Minions
Cannot Be Fully Slowed
Vessel of the Vaal is the first boss in The Apex of SacrificeThe Apex of SacrificeMap Level: 70Area does not contain Rogue Exiles (Hidden)Travel to this Map by using it in the Templar Laboratory or a personal Map Device. Maps can only be used once. and The Alluring AbyssThe Alluring AbyssMap Level: 80100% more Monster Life
60% increased Monster Damage
Area does not contain Rogue Exiles (Hidden)Travel to this Map by using it in the Templar Laboratory or a personal Map Device. Maps can only be used once..
- Deals 83% of Damage
- 50% of Physical Damage Converted to Fire Damage
- Deals 1924 to 2886 Lightning Damage
- Skills Repeat an additional 2 Times
- Always Shocks
- Deals 667 to 1001 Cold Damage
- Base duration is 5 seconds
- One impact every 0.06 seconds
- Deals 608 to 1130 Lightning Damage
- Base duration is 8 seconds
- Can summon up to 8 Minion
- Minion deals 300 to 451 Physical Damage