January 28, 2020
February 4, 2020
February 17, 2020
- You can now spawn Atlas influence in a Region that had already spawned that same influence in the previous 'cycle'.
- Added a notification when completing an Awakening Objective.
- Blight monsters that are following a Blight path no longer 'aggro' to players when they are damaged.
- Added an information hover to the Atlas Inventory.
- Added reminder text to the "Supported Skills throw up to 4 additional Mines" stat on Minefield SupportMinefield SupportSupport, Mine
Mana Multiplier: 120%Requires Level 38Supports skills which throw mines.Per 1% Quality:
Supported Skills have 0.5% increased Mine Throwing SpeedSupported Skills throw up to 4 additional Mines
Supported Skills have (65-60)% less Mine Throwing Speed
Supported Skills can have up to 4 additional Remote Mines placed at a timeThis is a Support Gem. It does not grant a bonus to your character, but to skills in sockets connected to it. Place into an item socket connected to a socket containing the Active Skill Gem you wish to augment. Right click to remove from a socket.. The behaviour of skills supported by Minefield is unchanged.
- The currency type dropdown is now ordered alphabetically, with Chaos OrbChaos OrbStack Size: 10Reforges a rare item with new random modifiersRight click this item then left click a rare item to apply it.
Shift click to unstack. as the default option, when pricing an item in a Public Stash Tab.
- Removed the Guild Stash from Tane's Laboratory.
- Updated various error messages to indicate that items with Catalyst Quality or the new Influence types cannot be split using the Bestiary recipe.
- The blood paths outside of Brutus' arena have been restored.
- Adjusted the positions of Acid Caverns'Acid Caverns MapMap Level: 82
Map Tier: 15
Guild Character: ÿClear water springs forth.
A moment of purity before it too gathers filth.Travel to this Map by using it in a personal Map Device. Maps can only be used once. Citadel so that it isn't partially hidden by UI elements.
- Fixed a bug which prevented additional Conquerors of the Atlas from spawning if you had migrated your Atlas from SSF while you had a Sirus encounter ready to open.
- Fixed various cases where the Immortal Syndicate warning would appear when it shouldn't.
- Fixed another bug where extremely strong Ignites sometimes dealt no damage.
- Fixed a bug introduced in 3.9.0 which caused Divination Cards that created Influenced Magic items to instead give Influenced Rare items.
- Fixed a bug that allowed players to get stuck in the Menagerie cages.
- Fixed a bug where declining the save option when changing your Item Filter caused the most recently selected Item Filter to be used.
- Fixed a visual bug where distortion effects appeared around thrown Dynamite.
- Fixed a client crash that could occur when Frost BombFrost BombSpell, AoE, Duration, Cold
Mana Cost: (4-16)
Can Store 1 Use(s)
Cooldown Time: 2.50 sec
Cast Time: 0.50 sec
Critical Strike Chance: 6.00%
Effectiveness of Added Damage: 200%Requires Level 4Creates a crystal that pulses with cold for a duration. Each pulse applies a debuff to nearby enemies for a secondary duration which reduces life and energy shield regeneration rate, and reduces energy shield recharge rate, and also inflicts Cold Exposure. When the crystal's duration ends, it explodes, dealing heavy cold damage to enemies around it.Per 1% Quality:
1% increased Cold DamageDeals (14-959) to (21-1439) Cold Damage
Base duration is 2 seconds
Base secondary duration is 5 seconds
Cold Exposure applies -25% to Cold Resistance
75% reduced Life Regeneration rate
75% reduced Energy Shield Regeneration rate
25% reduced Energy Shield Recharge ratePlace into an item socket of the right colour to gain this skill. Right click to remove from a socket. was cast by a monster on top of a Mine with the Void Emperor Mine Effect microtransaction applied to it.
- Kieren_GGG (February 4, 2020). "3.9.2e Patch Notes". Official Path of Exile Forums. Retrieved February 5, 2020.