January 7, 2020
January 9, 2020
- Added a new vendor recipe for Metamorph organs. Three of any organs can be given to receive a random organ differing from those offered, with random rewards.
- Fixed a bug which caused Metamorph bosses to become unfreezable. They can once again be frozen, however they have a higher ailment threshold relative to map bosses with similar amounts of Life.
- Adjusted a number of Metamorph skills, including the Reliquarian's Firestorm, the Shavronne & Brutus Hover Slam, Tentacle Miscreation projectile skills, the tracking Mortar skills (including those used by Oriath zombies and Kitava's Heralds), Burning and Caustic Ground-creating skills and several others. In general, these will now either deal less damage or be easier to avoid.
- Increased the timeout for the Tane's Laboratory area closing when empty.
- Fixed an uncommon case where Metamorph organs were missing when the area had been cleared.
- Fixed a bug where players could sometimes get trapped in the vat in Tane's Laboratory.
- Fixed some of Tane's talk options being available at the wrong time.
- Visual effects from monsters that give organs dying now correctly remain rather than being removed shortly after.
- Fixed the incorrect Atlas quest information being shown after migrating a character.
- Fixed a bug where Citadels were still being hidden when the boss encounter was not available.
- Fixed a bug where Influence items were not dropping from monsters in maps influenced by Conquerors of the Atlas (they could drop from chests).
- Fixed a bug where the "Defeat Conquerors Conditionally" challenge conditions were sometimes not completing correctly.
- Fixed a bug where the Conquerors of the Atlas bosses would retarget when taunted.
- Added new lore objects to the Conqueror of the Atlas boss areas.
The Awakener fight
- The Awakener has been decreased to level 81 from 84 at Awakening levels 1 to 5, increasing by one for each additional Awakening level. He is still level 84 at Awakening level 8, and this only affects the item levels of his drops.
- Specifically reduced the damage on a majority of The Awakener's skills at everything below Awakening level 8.
- Prevented the storms in The Awakener fight from being able to occupy the space near the arena entrance, so you no longer can enter and be inside a storm.
- Changed the behaviour of the storms so they no longer pursue the player or their minions. Instead they more organically maneuvere the arena in a way that should cause more openings to travel around freely while still applying some limitation.
- Adjusted The Awakener Storm and Desolation skills to do less damage to minions.
- Increased the damage of The Awakener's Multiclone Beam skill.
- Fixed a bug which could result in the Awakener fight not progressing if he traveled too far in a single Throne Phase.
- Fixed issues when playing in a party where the effects from the Meteor skills could be invisible.
- Improved the visibility of the The Awakener's Desolation ground effects.
- Removed the blocking terrain from the stairs in The Awakener arena.
Other fixes and improvements
- Added 3D art for The Ivory TowerThe Ivory Tower
Saint's HauberkQuality: +20%
Energy Shield: 87
Movement Speed: -5%Requires Level 67, 109 Str, 94 Int+(40-70) to Intelligence
+30 to maximum Energy Shield per 100 Reserved Life
+(80-100) to maximum Mana
Regenerate 2% of Energy Shield per second
Chaos Damage is taken from Mana before LifeThe mind is a filter through which anarchy becomes order. unique body armour.
- Fixed DirectX 11 implementation that would use too much memory. Affecting mainly Windows 7 users, and Windows 10 users with old GPUs.
- Fixed a bug where Awakened Cast on CritAwakened Cast On Critical Strike SupportSupport, Spell, Trigger
Mana Multiplier: 140%
Can Store 1 Use(s)
Cooldown Time: 0.15 secRequires Level 72Must support both an attack skill and a spell skill to work. The attack skill will trigger a spell when it critically strikes an enemy. Cannot support totems, traps, or mines. Vaal skills, channelling skills, and skills that reserve mana cannot be triggered.Per 1% Quality:
Supported Skills have 1% increased Attack Critical Strike ChanceSupported Attacks will Trigger a Supported Spell when you Crit an EnemyThis is a Support Gem. It does not grant a bonus to your character, but to skills in sockets connected to it. Place into an item socket connected to a socket containing the Active Skill Gem you wish to augment. Right click to remove from a socket. was adding a cooldown to supported skills.
- Fixed the new influence gem level mods incorrectly snapshotting.
- Fixed a bug in some cases where the Volatile DeadVolatile DeadSpell, AoE, Fire
Mana Cost: (9-26)
Cast Time: 0.80 sec
Critical Strike Chance: 5.00%
Effectiveness of Added Damage: 120%Requires Level 12Corpses near the targeted location explode, dealing damage in a small area and creating an orb which moves towards nearby enemies before dealing spell damage in a larger area. The explosion of the corpse is not affected by modifiers to spell damage, and cannot be reflected.Per 1% Quality:
0.5% increased Area of EffectDeals (20-507) to (30-760) Fire Damage
Consumes up to 3 corpses
Explosion deals base Fire Damage equal to 3% of the corpse's Maximum LifePlace into an item socket of the right colour to gain this skill. Right click to remove from a socket. limit was not being enforced.
- Fixed more cases where multiple Vaal Side areas could spawn attached to an area.
- Fixed a bug where Sulphite could not be gathered in areas above level 83.
- Fixed the item filter settings not saving when using languages other than English.
- Fixed a bug where updating an item filter on the website would de-select it in-game.
- Fixed item names displaying incorrectly on rare items when using the Russian language.
- Re-straightened the curved paths on the world map.
- Kieren_GGG (January 9, 2020). "3.9.2 Patch Notes". Official Path of Exile Forums. Retrieved January 10, 2020.