December 23, 2019
January 7, 2020
January 9, 2020
- Fixed a bug after migrating a character that could cause Citadels to be missing.
- Fixed another client crash that could occur at Legion encounters.
- Fixed a client crash when supporting some skills with Arrow Nova SupportArrow Nova SupportBow, Attack, Support, Projectile
Mana Multiplier: 140%Requires Level 8Supports bow attack skills that fire arrows forwards as projectiles. These skills will instead fire a payload arrow into the air to land at a targeted location. The supported skills' arrows will then fire out in a circle from where it lands. Cannot support skills that already fire arrows into the air, channelled skills, or skills that create Minions.Per 1% Quality:
Supported Skills have 0.5% increased Attack SpeedSupported Skills fire 4 additional Projectiles
Supported Skills deal (40-26)% less Projectile Damage
Supported Skills Fire Projectiles in a circle
Supported Skills fire a Payload Arrow into the air
Projectiles from the Supported Skill Fire from where the Payload Arrow lands
Supported Skills can only be used with BowsThis is a Support Gem. It does not grant a bonus to your character, but to skills in sockets connected to it. Place into an item socket connected to a socket containing the Active Skill Gem you wish to augment. Right click to remove from a socket..
- Fixed an instance and client crash that could occur during a Metamorph encounter.
- Fixed an instance crash that could occur in certain Betrayal states.
- Fixed a rare instance crash that could occur in Mao KunMao Kun
Shore MapMap Level: 76
Map Tier: 9
Guild Character: À
Item Quantity: (+100%-+120%)(60-100)% increased Experience gain
Monsters deal (175-190)% extra Damage as Lightning
Monsters gain an Endurance Charge on Hit
Monsters gain a Power Charge on HitThe Treasures of the Tides wait
in agony at the End of the World.Travel to this Map by using it in the Templar Laboratory or a personal Map Device. Maps can only be used once..
This patch was a restartless deploy on the servers, so you will need to restart your client to receive any client changes.
- Kieren_GGG (January 7, 2020). "3.9.1c Patch Notes (restartless)". Official Path of Exile Forums. Retrieved January 7, 2020.