December 17, 2019
December 18, 2019
December 19, 2019
- Fixed an incorrect quest state for unlocking Citadels.
- Fixed a bug where Zana missions could offer Elder Guardian Maps earlier than intended. The minimum tier before these maps are offered by Zana missions is now 14.
- Fixed a bug where Incubators could be used on items they're not intended for.
- Fixed a bug in Metamorph League where organs could be placed in the Anointing slot, resulting in a crash.
- Made further adjustments to stop items getting stuck in Watchstone Altars.
- Fixed a client crash occurring when using Dynamite in Delve Mines.
- Fixed another client crash occurring with Pestilent StrikePestilent StrikeAttack, Melee, Strike, AoE, Duration, Chaos
Mana Cost: 6
Cast Time: 1.00 sec
Effectiveness of Added Damage: (125%-160%)Requires Level 28Attacks with your weapon, inflicting a debuff on enemies hit by the strike. If a debuffed enemy dies while poisoned, Pestilent Strike inflicts a secondary chaos damage over time debuff on enemies around them, based on the poisons on the slain enemy. This damage is not affected by your damage modifiers. Requires a Claw or Dagger.Per 1% Quality:
+0.5% to Damage over Time Multiplier for PoisonDeals (125-160)% of Base Attack Damage
Base duration is 1 seconds
Secondary Debuff deals 50% of the total remaining Expected Poison Damage of all Poisons on the dying Enemy per second as Chaos Damage
Base secondary duration is 1 seconds
60% chance to Poison on Hit
50% of Physical Damage Converted to Chaos Damage
30% more Poison Duration
(20-113) to (30-169) Added Chaos Damage
+(0-2) to Melee Strike RangePlace into an item socket of the right colour to gain this skill. Right click to remove from a socket..
- Another potential fix for a client crash in Metamorph League when encountering Tane Octavius.
- Fixed an instance crash that can occur during The Awakener fight.
This patch is a restartless deploy, so you will need to restart your client to receive the client changes.
- Kieren_GGG (December 18, 2019). "3.9.0e Patch Notes (restartless)". Official Path of Exile Forums. Retrieved December 18, 2019.