December 14, 2019
December 17, 2019
December 18, 2019
- Tane Octavius is no longer targetable during a Metamorph encounter.
- Tane Octavius no longer shows up near area transitions that are not yet enabled. This fixes common annoyances in the Merveil and Vaal Oversoul encounters (among others).
- Reduced the chance of receiving the Cadiro outcome from Metamorph's Perandus rewards as it was more common than intended. Reduced the number of stacks of Perandus Coins that drop from the Cadiro outcome, but doubled the amount of coins in each stack. This results in the same amount of coins on average but less clicking required to pick them all up.
- Fixed a bug where Reward Symbols would be visible in the Metamorph UI, but it did not have text describing what the reward would be.
- Fixed a bug where reward descriptions and symbols were sometimes incorrect. This fixes many reports from players who expected to receive a 6-linked Unique Body Armour but the actual reward was intended to be a Rare Weapon. Sorry!
- Fixed a bug where Maps that were corrupted into a Map that should have been one tier higher were instead corrupting into lower-tier Maps.
- Fixed a bug where Itemised Metamorph Samples could be used in the "Convert this Unique Item" Bestiary recipe.
- Fixed another case of Unnamed Monster Components dropping from Metamorph targets. This also fixes the issue where the Metamorph UI would display samples that didn't exist.
- Fixed a bug where Praetorian Guards, when summoned as a Metamorph minion during an encounter, would be unkillable.
- Fixed a bug where vendoring three of the same Map didn't check that the tiers of all Maps vendored were the same.
- Fixed a bug where some players were not able to take Zana's portal back to town after the Awakener encounter.
- Fixed a bug where completing Shaper Guardians Maps caused all Maps in the Atlas of Worlds to be completed.
- Fixed a client crash that could occur in the Vilenta and Eradicator encounters if you used Ensnaring Arrow during the encounter.
- Fixed an instance crash that could occur in the Temple of Atzoatl.
This patch has been deployed without a restart, so you will need to restart your client to receive the client changes.
Note: Later this week we will deploy a patch that changes it so that Metamorph samples are collected automatically when monsters die
- Kieren_GGG (December 17, 2019). "3.9.0d Patch Notes (restartless)". Official Path of Exile Forums. Retrieved December 17, 2019.