Game data exports will becoming later as the technical changes in addition to regular changes take some more time.
As part of the Unified Community Platform project, your wiki will be migrated to the new platform in the next few weeks. Read more here.
October 23, 2019
November 5, 2019
November 28, 2019
- The Menagerie's World Panel pin is now hidden until you've actually unlocked it.
- Fixed a bug where you would be incorrectly warned that the "Temple of Atzoatl is ready to be explored" when opening an Alva Atlas Mission if you still had active portals to the Temple.
- Fixed a bug where Lava Lake MapLava Lake MapMap Level: 82
Map Tier: 15
Guild Character: µAt the heart of a peaceful, secluded valley, an island of burning, consuming fury.Travel to this Map by using it in a personal Map Device. Maps can only be used once. could spawn slightly fewer monsters than intended.
- Fixed a bug where the Minion Modifiers on the Convoking WandConvoking WandWand
Physical Damage: 30–56
Critical Strike Chance: 7.00%
Attacks per Second: 1.40
Weapon Range: 120Requires Level 72, 242 IntCan roll Minion Modifiers basetype did not display their tiers when viewing their Advanced Mod Descriptions.
- Fixed a bug where Wave of ConvictionWave of ConvictionFire, Lightning, Spell, AoE, Duration, Physical
Mana Cost: (9-23)
Cast Time: 0.70 sec
Critical Strike Chance: 6.00%
Effectiveness of Added Damage: 220%Requires Level 16An expanding wave of energy surges forward, damaging enemies in a cone-shaped area over a duration. Each enemy hit is inflicted with Exposure matching the element of which they took the highest damage. Only one Wave of Conviction can be active at a timePer 1% Quality:12341% increased Elemental Damage1% increased Area of Effect1% increased Skill Effect Duration1% of Physical Damage Converted to Cold Damage+2147483648 seconds to Base duration
Deals (32-972) to (48-1459) Physical Damage
25% of Physical Damage Converted to Fire Damage
25% of Physical Damage Converted to Lightning Damage
Base secondary duration is 4 seconds
Exposure applies -25% to Elemental Resistance matching highest Damage taken
(0-38)% increased Skill Effect DurationPlace into an item socket of the right colour to gain this skill. Right click to remove from a socket.'s travel distance could be shorter than intended if a previous use of the skill was stopped short by hitting a wall or some other object. This corrected itself when the player moved.
- Fixed a bug where some Trap Throwing Speed and Mine Throwing Speed modifiers were not reflected in the character sheet. This was solely a visual bug.
- Fixed a bug where the CleaveCleaveAttack, AoE, Physical, Melee
Mana Cost: 6
Cast Time: 1.00 sec
Attack Speed: 80% of Base
Effectiveness of Added Damage: (125%-170%)The character swings their weapon (or both weapons if dual wielding) in an arc, damaging monsters in an area in front of them. Only works with Axes and Swords.Per 1% Quality:12340.5% increased Attack Speed+1 Life gained for each Enemy hit by your Attacks2% increased Area of Effect while not Dual Wielding5% chance to Destroy Corpses on KillDeals (125-170)% of Base Attack Damage
When Dual Wielding, Deals 60% Damage from each Weapon combined
(2-75) to (3-113) Added Attack Physical Damage
+(0-6) to radiusPlace into an item socket of the right colour to gain this skill. Right click to remove from a socket. skill used by Kitava's Herald and Blight Herald was missing its visual effects.
- Fixed a bug where the skeleton effect from Stygian Flame Dash did not always display correctly on Predictive networking mode.
- Fixed a bug where the Vaal Seal hideout decorations were not granted to players that bought the Corrupted Hideout. We will be manually granting these to players that have already purchased the Corrupted Hideout if they did not receive them.
- Fixed a bug where some buffs displayed a buff icon and description that wasn't meant to be seen. Oops!
- Fixed a bug where various weapon effects were not visible when applied to wands, daggers and claws that had the Harlequin Weapon Skin applied to them.
- Kieren_GGG (November 5, 2019). "3.8.2b Patch Notes". Official Path of Exile Forums. Retrieved November 6, 2019.