September 11, 2019
September 19, 2019
September 24, 2019
- Increased the amount of reward chests from each lane in Blighted Maps.
- The rewards from Blighted Maps can now include Oils.
- Reduced the amount of monsters that spawn during Blighted Maps. The intention is to reduce the impact on performance while still retaining difficulty.
- Reduced the chance that Blighted Monsters will create Beyond Portals on death in Blighted Maps.
- Blighted monsters can no longer have the Cannot Die, Shroud Walker, Soul Conduit, Fractured or Group Frenzy on Death modifiers.
- Blighted monsters that cast Proximity Shield can no longer cast the skill if they are already inside of a Proximity Shield. Blighted monsters that have active Proximity Shields will now disable them if they become affected by another shield. This should result in far less overlap.
- Reduced the Life of Minions spawned by Summoning Towers. Increased the amount of delay before new minions are summoned after an existing set of minions has died.
- Increased the life of Minions spawned by Sentinel Towers but added a short delay before they are summoned again after dying.
- Substantially increased the damage of minions summoned by a Scout Tower.
- Added telegraphing effects to Knucklegnaw's Slam skill.
- The split-versions of Sporeplume now deal less damage, take more damage, and have a shorter attack range.
- Prophecies can no longer trigger when entering Blighted Maps.
- You can no longer use a Blighted Map as part of an Atlas Mission, as they do not work. They did not previously consume Atlas Missions because of this.
- Hovering over a tower-building UI element now indicates that it is less effective against Blighted enemies of the same type (as shown on the Blight Portal UI)."
- Updated the names of some ring enchantments so that their name matches their effect. This doesn't affect the functionality of existing items at all.
- The Ball Lightning skill used by Ephrexis, Blight Strider now releases additional smaller Ball Lightning projectiles as it travels.
- Ystral, Winter Stalker now uses a more dangerous version of his Sunder skill.
- Fixed a bug where Blight Portals could spawn too close to the Ichor Pump.
- Fixed a bug where Rattleback, Hollow Matriarch could become immune to damage if it died while Petrified.
- Fixed a bug which prevented Banisher of the Cleansed from spawning.
- Fixed a bug where Blight Towers and Minions summoned by Blight Towers were benefiting from Map Modifiers.
- Fixed a bug where an open tower building UI element would close if you had gained enough resources to upgrade a different tower.
- Fixed a bug where Blight monsters spawned by a Minion Portal did not ignore minions spawned a Summoning Tower.
- Fixed a bug where Blighted Frozen Titans were not removed when failing a Blight Encounter.
- Fixed a bug where, in Blighted Maps, Cassia did not warn you that monsters were close to the pump.
- Fixed a bug where Blighted Maps would begin spawning monsters immediately after you had built your first tower if you had not yet completed the "Strange Growths" Blight quest.
- Fixed a bug where the "Start Blight Encounter" button lingered for a short duration after being clicked.
- Fixed a bug where transforming an Amulet into a Talisman removed its Anointed Notable passive.
- Fixed a bug where casting Vaal BreachVaal BreachVaal, Spell
Souls Per Use: 100 (N) /
Can Store 1 Use(s)
Soul Gain Prevention: 40.000 sec
Cast Time: 2.50 secRequires Level 10Creates a breach, making you vulnerable to its powerful inhabitants.Per 1% Quality:
3% increased Cast SpeedMonsters from the Breach do not grant Experience or drop Items
CorruptedPlace into an item socket of the right colour to gain this skill. Right click to remove from a socket. counted as opening a Breach for the sake of the "Open Breaches" challenge.
- Updated the Atlas Missions information panel to correctly refer to the fact that five Atlas Missions will accumulate daily, rather than two at random.
- Updated the description text underneath Vagan, Victory's Herald on the Betrayal Board to match his new rewards.
- Smoke MineSmoke MineMine, Spell, AoE, Duration, Movement, Travel, Blink
Mana Reserved: (6-13)
Can Store 3 Use(s)
Cooldown Time: 2.50 sec
Cast Time: 0.50 secRequires Level 10Throws a mine that will teleport you to it when detonated. It covers both your escape and arrival with a cloud of smoke that blinds enemies, and gives you a temporary buff to movement speed. Shares a cooldown with other Blink skills.Per 1% Quality:
2% increased Area of EffectMine lasts 8 seconds
Base duration is (4-5) seconds
(10-29)% increased Movement Speed
Base secondary duration is (4-5) seconds
Only one Mine of this type can Detonate in each Detonation Sequence
Mine Detonation is Instant
Increases and Reductions to Mine Duration also apply to this Skill's Buff Duration
Mines cannot be Re-armed
(0-76)% increased Area of Effect
(0-57)% increased Cooldown Recovery SpeedPlace into an item socket of the right colour to gain this skill. Right click to remove from a socket. can no longer be re-armed.
- Smoke Mine now has a 0.15 second delay before it can be thrown again to prevent accidentally throwing multiple in a row when you have very high mine throwing speed.
- Burning Damage SupportBurning Damage SupportFire, Support
Mana Multiplier: 120%Requires Level 31Supports any skill that hits enemies, or can deal burning damage directly.Per 1% Quality:
Supported Skills deal 0.5% increased Burning DamageSupported Skills deal (35-54)% more Burning DamageThis is a Support Gem. It does not grant a bonus to your character, but to skills in sockets connected to it. Place into an item socket connected to a socket containing the Active Skill Gem you wish to augment. Right click to remove from a socket. and Elemental Focus SupportElemental Focus SupportSupport
Mana Multiplier: 130%Requires Level 18Supports any skill that hits or burns enemies.Per 1% Quality:
Supported Skills deal 0.5% increased Elemental DamageSupported Skills deal (30-49)% more Elemental Damage
Supported Skills cannot inflict Elemental AilmentsThis is a Support Gem. It does not grant a bonus to your character, but to skills in sockets connected to it. Place into an item socket connected to a socket containing the Active Skill Gem you wish to augment. Right click to remove from a socket. can now support Summon SkitterbotsSummon SkitterbotsTrap, Mine, Spell, Minion, Cold, Lightning, AoE, Aura
Mana Reserved: 35%
Can Store 1 Use(s)
Cooldown Time: 1.00 secRequires Level 16Summon a Chilling Skitterbot and a Shocking Skitterbot, which will trigger your traps and detonate your mines. Mines detonated by Skitterbots will re-arm and can then be detonated again. The Skitterbots grant you more trap and mine damage, and cannot be targeted or damaged.Per 1% Quality:
2% increased Minion Movement SpeedSkitterbots grant 10% more Trap and Mine Damage
Maximum 1 Summoned Skitterbot of each type
Shocking Skitterbot's Aura Shocks Enemies near it
Chilling Skitterbot's Aura Chills Enemies near it
Minions have (0-19)% increased Shock Effect
Minions have (0-19)% increased Chill Effect
(0-76)% increased Minion Movement SpeedPlace into an item socket of the right colour to gain this skill. Right click to remove from a socket. while it is also supported by Infernal Legion.
- Improved performance when large amounts of corpses are nearby when using the Essence Glutton ascendancy passive.
- Improved the performance of spell projectiles cast by Skeleton MagesDead Reckoning
Cobalt JewelLimited to: 1
Radius: Medium (1200)Minions have +(7-10)% to all Elemental Resistances
With at least 40 Intelligence in Radius, Summon Skeletons can Summon up to 15 Skeleton MagesA mage from the coast rode up on a broken nag, legs burnt to his bones.
Before he collapsed, he uttered:
"I watched the world we know end yesterday."Place into an allocated Jewel Socket on the Passive Skill Tree. Right click to remove from the Socket..
- Fixed a bug where some Atlas Missions were sometimes generated based on the percentage of monsters slain in a map, rather than when the map boss was slain. Daily missions are not affected by this fix.
- Fixed a bug where Jun's missions granted less Favour than intended.
- Fixed a rare bug where The Elder was sometimes able to move despite being chained up during his Unstable phase.
- Fixed a bug where, when you had a Safehouse and Mastermind encounter ready to run, if you ran the Mastermind encounter first, your Safehouse area level would be reset. Safehouse area level is now maintained when your Betrayal board is reset.
- Fixed a bug where the Cursed Concoction passive skill would cause BlasphemiedBlasphemy SupportSupport, Aura
Can Store 1 Use(s)
Cooldown Time: 1.20 secRequires Level 31Supports curse skills, turning them into auras that will apply their effect to all enemies in an area around you.Per 1% Quality:
0.5% increased Effect of Supported CursesSupported Curses are Cast as Auras
Using Supported Skills is Instant
(0-76)% increased Area of Effect of Supported CursesThis is a Support Gem. It does not grant a bonus to your character, but to skills in sockets connected to it. Place into an item socket connected to a socket containing the Active Skill Gem you wish to augment. Right click to remove from a socket. Curses to be removed from yourself after using a Mana Flask.
- Fixed a bug where monsters would try to attack your Mines or Traps, even though they were not able to hit them.
- Fixed a bug where Mine Auras, Plaguebearer, Infernal Legion and the Corpse Pact "Chilled and Shocked" Auras were unable to damage Totems.
- Fixed a bug introduced in 3.8.0 where the Primordial MightPrimordial Might
Crimson Jewel(25-30)% increased Damage if you Summoned a Golem in the past 8 seconds
Golems Summoned in the past 8 seconds deal (35-45)% increased Damage
Golems have (18-22)% increased Maximum Life
Summoned Golems are Aggressive
Primordial"Do not cause the land to stir,
It holds secrets better unknown."
- Azmerian proverbPlace into an allocated jewel socket on the Passive Skill Tree. Right click to remove from the Socket. unique jewel did not make Golems Aggressive.
- Fixed a bug where the "+X to Level of all Minion Skill Gems" modifier did not apply to Minion Attack skills.
- Fixed a bug where projectiles that killed or destroyed a target would continue travelling (without having any behaviour modifiers that would allow them to do so).
- Fixed a bug that allowed crafting the "Minions have x% increased Movement Speed" modifier onto an item that already had a non-crafted version of that modifier.
- Fixed a bug where Banner Skills were not granting their associated buffs when placed.
- Fixed a bug where ground effects and some Auras were not being applied immediately, but after a short delay.
- Fixed a bug where, when a Minion was both Aggressive and Defensive, it was Defensive. The correct behaviour should be that the minion has default behaviour.
- Fixed a bug introduced in 3.8.0 where Volatile DeadVolatile DeadSpell, AoE, Fire
Mana Cost: (9-26)
Cast Time: 0.80 sec
Critical Strike Chance: 5.00%
Effectiveness of Added Damage: 120%Requires Level 12Corpses near the targeted location explode, dealing damage in a small area and creating an orb which moves towards nearby enemies before dealing spell damage in a larger area. The explosion of the corpse is not affected by modifiers to spell damage, and cannot be reflected.Per 1% Quality:
0.5% increased Area of EffectDeals (20-507) to (30-760) Fire Damage
Consumes up to 3 corpses
Explosion deals base Fire Damage equal to 3% of the corpse's Maximum LifePlace into an item socket of the right colour to gain this skill. Right click to remove from a socket.'s targeting was very indecisive.
- Fixed a bug where Cobra Lash could be supported by Mirage Archer Support. This change does not affect functionality as this interaction did not actually work.
- Fixed a bug where the "SteelskinSteelskinSpell, Duration, Guard
Mana Cost: (4-16)
Can Store 1 Use(s)
Cooldown Time: 3.00 secRequires Level 4Applies a buff which can take some of the damage from hits for you before being depleted. Shares a cooldown with other Guard skills.Per 1% Quality:
0.5% increased Cooldown Recovery SpeedBase duration is 1.5 seconds
70% of Damage from Hits is taken from the Buff before Life or Energy Shield
Buff can take (54-2209) Damage
This Skill's Cooldown does not recover during its effectPlace into an item socket of the right colour to gain this skill. Right click to remove from a socket. Buff can take x% increased amount of Damage" enchantment modifier also applied to Bone Armour.
- Fixed a bug where Blink and Mirror Arrow clones could only hit a single enemy per attack, even when firing multiple projectiles.
- Fixed a bug where Double Strike supported by Melee Splash did not play visual effects on hit.
- Fixed a bug introduced in 3.8.0 where some monsters that used Suicide skills did not play an effect.
- Fixed a bug introduced in 3.8.0 where the "Your Chaos Damage has 60% chance to Poison Enemies" modifier on The Consuming Dark unique Fiend Dagger did not work.
- Fixed a rare bug where Legion Generals could sometimes be invisible.
- Fixed a bug where Piety could create Burning or Chilling Portals in unwalkable locations.
- Fixed a bug where The Cursed King in the Dark Forest Map could sometimes cast his Wolf Transform skill immediately after finishing his Wolf Barrage skill.
- Fixed a bug where Plague Bearer's visual effect covered up the effects of Ringmaster Aura Effect.
- Fixed a bug where Celestial Raised Zombies did not submerge after dying.
- Fixed an instance crash that could occur when using Wave of ConvictionWave of ConvictionFire, Lightning, Spell, AoE, Duration, Physical
Mana Cost: (9-23)
Cast Time: 0.70 sec
Critical Strike Chance: 6.00%
Effectiveness of Added Damage: 160%Requires Level 16An expanding wave of energy surges forward, damaging enemies in a cone-shaped area over a duration. Each enemy hit is inflicted with Exposure matching the element of which they took the highest damage. Only one Wave of Conviction can be active at a timePer 1% Quality:
1% increased Elemental DamageBase duration is 0.5 seconds
Deals (32-972) to (48-1459) Physical Damage
25% of Physical Damage Converted to Fire Damage
25% of Physical Damage Converted to Lightning Damage
Base secondary duration is 4 seconds
Exposure applies -25% to Elemental Resistance matching highest Damage taken
(0-38)% increased Skill Effect DurationPlace into an item socket of the right colour to gain this skill. Right click to remove from a socket. supported by Unleash SupportUnleash SupportSpell, Support
Mana Multiplier: 140%Requires Level 38Supports spell skills, making their effect reoccur when cast. Cannot support skills with cooldowns, triggered skills, Brand skills, Vaal skills, channelling skills, skills which reserve mana, or skills used by totems, traps, or mines. Cannot modify the skills of minions.Per 1% Quality:
Supported Skills deal 0.5% increased Spell DamageSupported Spells gain a Seal every (0.9-0.71) seconds, to a maximum of 3 Seals
Supported Spells are Unsealed when cast, and their effects Reoccur for each Seal lost
Supported Skills deal (35-26)% less Damage when ReoccurringThis is a Support Gem. It does not grant a bonus to your character, but to skills in sockets connected to it. Place into an item socket connected to a socket containing the Active Skill Gem you wish to augment. Right click to remove from a socket..
- Fixed a client crash that could occur with the "Exception Present" error message.
- Fixed a buffer overflow disconnect that could occur at deep Delve depths.
We have deployed a server-side hotfix for the following:
- Fixed another case of Rhoas in Blight Encounters being unkillable.
- Fixed an instance crash that could occur when using Deathmark SupportDeathmark SupportSupport, Minion, Spell, Duration
Mana Multiplier: 130%Requires Level 18Supports skills which create Minions.Per 1% Quality:
Minions from Supported Skills deal 0.5% increased DamageMinions from Supported Skills deal (15-24)% more Damage to your Deathmarked Enemy
Minions from Supported Skills deal (15-25)% more Damage
Minions from Supported Skills always target your Deathmarked Enemy if possibleThis is a Support Gem. It does not grant a bonus to your character, but to skills in sockets connected to it. Place into an item socket connected to a socket containing the Active Skill Gem you wish to augment. Right click to remove from a socket..
- Fixed an instance crash that could occur when using Taunt.
- Fixed an instance crash that could occur when an Incubator reached its required kill threshold.
We have deployed a server-side hotfix for the following:
- The ZealotryZealotryAura, Spell, AoE
Mana Reserved: 50%
Can Store 1 Use(s)
Cooldown Time: 1.20 secRequires Level 24Casts an aura that grants bonuses to damage and critical strike chance of spells to you and your allies, and gives a chance to create Consecrated Ground against stronger enemies.Per 1% Quality:
2% increased Area of EffectYou and nearby allies deal (10-15)% more Spell Damage
You and nearby allies have (20-39)% increased Spell Critical Strike Chance
You and nearby Non-Minion Allies have a 10% chance to create Consecrated Ground on Hitting a Rare or Unique Enemy, lasting 8 seconds
+(0-19) to radiusPlace into an item socket of the right colour to gain this skill. Right click to remove from a socket. aura has been temporarily disabled from granting Minions the ability to generate Consecrated Ground, to improve server performance.
- Kieren_GGG (September 19, 2019). "3.8.1 Patch Notes". Official Path of Exile Forums. Retrieved September 19, 2019.
- Kieren_GGG (September 20, 2019). "Server side hotfix". Official Path of Exile Forums. Retrieved September 20, 2019.
- Kieren_GGG (September 20, 2019). "Server side hotfix". Official Path of Exile Forums. Retrieved September 22, 2019.