Game data updates to the wiki have been started.
A system has been added that will automatically add divination cards and other items to the item acquisition sections where appropriate. Entries added by this system will be shown as automatic in the item acquisition section.
Some pages will need to be updated to include
upgraded_from_disabled=true if they are not eligible for the system.
Some further details on what needs to be done can be found on Path of Exile Wiki:To-do list/Automatic upgraded from and issues can be posted on the talk page.
July 25, 2019
August 1, 2019
August 7, 2019
- You can now migrate your characters out of Private Leagues that have ended.
- The damage over time ground effect in the Atziri Trio encounter has been made easier to see.
- Blood Stance no longer permanently affects other glowing buff effects while active.
- Updated the Holy RelicSummon Holy RelicMinion, Spell
Mana Cost: (11-28)
Can Store 1 Use(s)
Cooldown Time: 2.00 sec
Cast Time: 1.00 secRequires Level 4Summon a Holy Relic that stays near you. When you hit an enemy with an attack, the Holy Relic triggers a nova spell, with a very short cooldown, that deals physical damage to enemies and grants life regeneration to allies. This life regeneration is higher when applied to minions.Per 1% Quality:
Minions have 0.5% increased Area of EffectMaximum 1 Summoned Holy Relic
Holy Relic's Nova Skill grants (3.5-103) Life regenerated per second to Allies
Holy Relic's Nova Skill grants (6-309) Life regenerated per second to Minions
Minions cannot Taunt Enemies
(0-76)% more Minion Movement SpeedPlace into an item socket of the right colour to gain this skill. Right click to remove from a socket. model to make it symmetrical.
- Updated the glossiness of the Golden SkullGolden SkullHelmet SkinChanges the appearance of any equipped headdress to a golden skull. cosmetic to closer match its original visuals. Fixed a visual seam in the Divine SkullDivine SkullHelmet Skin
Stack Size: 20Changes the appearance of any equipped headdress to a divine skull. model.
- Updated the visuals of the Redeemer Armour Set, Conquest Armour Set, Dragon Armour Set, Sin Armour Set and the Sin and Innocence Armour Set to closer match their original visuals.
- Adjusted the audio levels of Celestial Ball Lightning.
- Fixed a bug where the corpses of the GraveyardGraveyard MapMap Level: 75
Map Tier: 8
Guild Character: NUnknown legacies.
Untold stories.Travel to this Map by using it in the Templar Laboratory or a personal Map Device. Maps can only be used once. bosses could be destroyed. This prevented the encounter from being completed.
- Fixed a bug where the Movement Speed and Attack Speed granted by Bane of Legends was never granted if you killed a Unique monster, or if the monster was destroyed on death, or if the monster was killed by damage over time.
- Fixed a bug where Banner skills did not count as "Auras" for the Unwavering Faith ascendancy passive's life regeneration.
- Fixed a bug where casting PortalPortalSpell
Cast Time: 2.50 secRequires Level 10Creates a portal to the current area's town.Per 1% Quality:
3% increased Cast SpeedPlace into an item socket of the right colour to gain this skill. Right click to remove from a socket. or Vaal BreachVaal BreachVaal, Spell
Souls Per Use: 100 (N) /
Can Store 1 Use(s)
Soul Gain Prevention: 40.000 sec
Cast Time: 2.50 secRequires Level 10Creates a breach, making you vulnerable to its powerful inhabitants.Per 1% Quality:
3% increased Cast SpeedMonsters from the Breach do not grant Experience or drop Items
CorruptedPlace into an item socket of the right colour to gain this skill. Right click to remove from a socket. while moving would cause them to be animation-cancelled (thus preventing the skill from being cast).
- Fixed a bug where multiple skills that were in different trigger groups could not be triggered from a single action. For example, Heavy StrikeHeavy StrikeAttack, Melee, Strike
Mana Cost: 5
Cast Time: 1.00 sec
Attack Speed: 85% of Base
Effectiveness of Added Damage: (176%-222%)Attacks enemies with a forceful blow, knocking them back. Requires a Mace, Sceptre, Axe, Sword or Two-Handed Weapon.Per 1% Quality:
1% increased Stun Duration on enemies
1% increased DamageDeals (176-222)% of Base Damage
Knocks Enemies Back on Hit
25% reduced Enemy Stun Threshold
+(2-4) to Melee range
20% chance to deal Double DamagePlace into an item socket of the right colour to gain this skill. Right click to remove from a socket. linked to ShockwaveShockwave SupportSupport, Melee, Attack, AoE
Mana Multiplier: 140%Requires Level 18Supports melee attack skills. Cannot support Triggered attacks, skills used by Totems, or skills which create minions.Per 1% Quality:
Supported Skills deal 0.5% increased Melee DamageSupported Skills will Trigger Shockwave on Melee Hit
Supported Skills can only be used with Maces, Sceptres and StavesThis is a Support Gem. It does not grant a bonus to your character, but to skills in sockets connected to it. Place into an item socket connected to a socket containing the Active Skill Gem you wish to augment. Right click to remove from a socket., Cast on Critical StrikeCast On Critical Strike SupportSupport, Spell, Trigger
Mana Multiplier: 140%
Can Store 1 Use(s)
Cooldown Time: 0.15 secRequires Level 38Must support both an attack skill and a spell skill to work. The attack skill will trigger a spell when it critically strikes an enemy. Cannot support totems, traps, or mines. Vaal skills, channelling skills, and skills that reserve mana cannot be triggered.Per 1% Quality:
Supported Skills have 1% increased Attack Critical Strike ChanceSupported Attacks will Trigger a Supported Spell when you Crit an EnemyThis is a Support Gem. It does not grant a bonus to your character, but to skills in sockets connected to it. Place into an item socket connected to a socket containing the Active Skill Gem you wish to augment. Right click to remove from a socket. and FrostboltFrostboltSpell, Projectile, Cold
Mana Cost: (6-25)
Cast Time: 0.75 sec
Critical Strike Chance: 5.00%
Effectiveness of Added Damage: 160%
Projectile Speed: 375Fires a slow-moving projectile that pierces through enemies, dealing cold damage.Per 1% Quality:
1% increased Cold DamageDeals (9-972) to (13-1458) Cold Damage
Projectiles Pierce all TargetsPlace into an item socket of the right colour to gain this skill. Right click to remove from a socket.; previously this would only trigger either Shockwave or Frostbolt. It can now trigger both from a single action.
- Fixed a bug where you would desync when walking through NPCs while you had Phasing.
- Fixed a bug where Mirage ArcherMirage Archer SupportBow, Attack, Support, Duration
Mana Multiplier: 140%Requires Level 4Supports attack skills that can be used with bows. Supported skills can only be used with bows. Cannot support Vaal skills, minion skills, movement skills, or skills used by totems, traps, or mines.Per 1% Quality:
Supported Skills deal 0.5% increased Attack DamageMirage Archer lasts 4 seconds
Mirage Archer deals (30-11)% less Damage with Supported Skills
Mirage Archer uses Supported Skill with 60% less Attack Speed
Maximum 1 Summoned Mirage Archer
When you Hit an Enemy with an Arrow from a Supported Skill, Summon a Mirage Archer which uses that SkillThis is a Support Gem. It does not grant a bonus to your character, but to skills in sockets connected to it. Place into an item socket connected to a socket containing the Active Skill Gem you wish to augment. Right click to remove from a socket. fired green arrows when you were using Celestial Rain of Arrows.
- Fixed a rare bug that could cause the client to get stuck in a non-interactive state during login if the realm was experiencing problems.
- Fixed an instance crash that could occur when using Offering skills.
- Kieren_GGG (August 1, 2019). "3.7.4b Patch Notes". Official Path of Exile Forums. Retrieved August 2, 2019.