June 28, 2019
July 3, 2019
July 8, 2019
- Fixed a bug that caused monster AI to consume too many server resources. This also fixes many cases where monsters were using their skills more often than intended (such as The Shaper in the Uber Elder encounter teleporting around too often and The Brine King using his Bubble Shield too often).
- Fixed a bug where the Master of Metal ascendancy passive could cause server performance issues.
- Fixed various cases where monster skills would not display correctly if you had left the area and returned while they were using the skill (for example, the Blood Meteors in the Ahuatotli, the Blind encounter).
- Fixed a bug where a single skill could sometimes be used multiple times in succession if another skill was used while you were holding down the original skills keybind.
- Fixed a bug where channelled skills could cause you to be kicked for performing too many actions.
- Fixed a bug where Legion Generals would not drop items if you were not in the area when they escaped.
- Fixed a bug introduced in patch 3.7.2 where the corpse of Aukuna, the Black Sekhema's rhex could be destroyed, preventing her safe landing.
- Fixed a bug where Harbingers spawned from the "Unique Boss is accompanied by a mysterious Harbinger" sextant modifier would spawn in inaccessible locations in Belfry MapBelfry MapMap Level: 81
Map Tier: 14
Guild Character: wBells are rung in celebration, and in sorrow. And, finally, in despair.Travel to this Map by using it in a personal Map Device. Maps can only be used once., Lava Lake MapLava Lake MapMap Level: 82
Map Tier: 15
Guild Character: µAt the heart of a peaceful, secluded valley, an island of burning, consuming fury.Travel to this Map by using it in a personal Map Device. Maps can only be used once., Sunken City MapSunken City MapMap Level: 81
Map Tier: 14
Guild Character: •From the walls, water, and ferns... Death comes crawling on ancient steps.Travel to this Map by using it in a personal Map Device. Maps can only be used once. and Tower MapTower MapMap Level: 68
Map Tier: 1
Guild Character: 0We ascend to great heights to commit low acts.Travel to this Map by using it in a personal Map Device. Maps can only be used once..
- Fixed a bug where monster spawners in the Gardens MapGardens MapMap Level: 70
Map Tier: 3
Guild Character: JVibrant colours dash across the grey, consuming Man's work.Travel to this Map by using it in a personal Map Device. Maps can only be used once. boss room spawned monsters when the Map was occupied by The Elder or an Elder Guardian.
- Fixed a bug where you were unable to enter The Menagerie through Einhar's portal until you had spoken to him in The Forest Encampment.
- Fixed a bug where some parts of the Shipyard MapShipyard MapMap Level: 70
Map Tier: 3
Guild Character: vThe stone and lumber sleeps. The captains are long dead. Only the sea knows their end.Travel to this Map by using it in a personal Map Device. Maps can only be used once. could become inaccessible if a Betrayal Fortification encounter was present.
- Fixed a bug where Herald of PurityHerald of PuritySpell, Herald, Minion, Duration, Physical
Mana Reserved: 25%
Can Store 1 Use(s)
Cooldown Time: 1.00 secRequires Level 16Grants a buff which lets you deal more physical damage. When you kill an enemy while you have this buff, this skill will summon a Sentinel of Purity, or refresh the duration and life of an existing one instead if you have the maximum number of them. The Sentinels of Purity have a single-target melee attack and an area melee attack.Per 1% Quality:1Superior2Anomalous3Divergent1% increased Minion Movement SpeedMinions have 0.5% chance to Taunt on HitSummoned Sentinels have 1% increased Cooldown Recovery RateBase duration is 12 seconds
Maximum 4 Summoned Sentinels of Purity
20% chance to Summon a Sentinel of Purity when you Hit a Rare or Unique Enemy
Grants (9-12)% more Physical Damage
Summon a Sentinel of Purity when you Kill an Enemy
Minions deal (0-95)% more Physical Damage
Minions have (0-38)% more LifePlace into an item socket of the right colour to gain this skill. Right click to remove from a socket. was using the wrong visual effects when either the Blood Guard or Faith Guard Herald Effects were applied to it.
- Fixed a bug where /dance would not work on Predictive networking mode.
- Fixed a client crash that could occur while Piety was using her beam skill on Malachai.
- Fixed four instance crashes.
- Kieren_GGG (July 3, 2019). "3.7.3b Patch Notes". Official Path of Exile Forums. Retrieved July 5, 2019.