Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
April 4, 2019
April 10, 2019
April 17, 2019
- Improved the performance of Storm BrandStorm BrandLightning, Spell, AoE, Chaining, Duration, Brand
Mana Cost: (8-21)
Cast Time: 0.75 sec
Critical Strike Chance: 5.50%
Effectiveness of Added Damage: 40%Requires Level 12Creates a magical brand which can attach to a nearby enemy. It periodically activates while attached, firing beams which deal damage to nearby enemies and those around them. The brand will detach if the enemy dies.Per 1% Quality:
0.5% increased Cast SpeedYou can have an additional Brand Attached to an Enemy
Activates every 0.6 seconds while Attached
Can be Detached for a total Duration of 10 seconds
Deals (3-92) to (8-277) Lightning Damage
Sends beams to 3 Enemies, including the Branded Enemy
Deals (80-130)% more Damage to Branded Enemy
Increases and Reductions to Cast Speed also apply to this Skill's Activation frequencyPlace into an item socket of the right colour to gain this skill. Right click to remove from a socket..
- Improved the visual indicator of Divine IreDivine IreLightning, Spell, AoE, Channelling, Physical
Mana Cost: (3-5)
Cast Time: 0.22 sec
Critical Strike Chance: 6.00%
Effectiveness of Added Damage: 30%Requires Level 28Channelling draws in energy around you to repeatedly build up stages, damaging a number of nearby enemies when you do so. Release to unleash a powerful burst of energy in a beam in front of you.Per 1% Quality:
0.5% increased Area of EffectDeals (17-140) to (25-210) Physical Damage
50% of Physical Damage Converted to Lightning Damage
Beam deals 100% more Damage with Hits per Stage after the first
Damages 5 nearby Enemies when you gain Stages
40% chance to gain an additional Stage when Hitting a Normal or Magic Enemy
Beam deals 70% more Damage with Ailments per Stage after the first
Gains an additional Stage when Hitting a Rare or Unique EnemyPlace into an item socket of the right colour to gain this skill. Right click to remove from a socket.'s area of effect while channelling.
- The "Doubles the values of Global Mods affecting Memories placed next to this Location" Memory Amplifier has been replaced with a new Memory Amplifier which doubles the value of Memory Modifiers affecting Memories placed on it.
- Fixed a number of Memory Amplifiers which were not working.
- Fixed another bug where four Distant Memories could spawn facing each other, making them all inaccessible.
- Fixed a bug where Gisale, Thought Thief in Scriptorium Map was unable to drop The AestheteThe Aesthete8Shavronne Item"Some see our mortal flesh as a limitation. I see it as an opportunity for vast, miraculous improvements."
- Shavronne of Umbra or The OfferingThe Offering8Shavronne's WrappingsEternal beauty has a cost, one which Shavronne was happy to pay with the lives of others. divination cards.
- Fixed a client crash that could occur when leaving your hideout.
- Fixed two instance crashes that could occur when using SoulrendSoulrendChaos, Spell, AoE, Duration, Projectile
Mana Cost: (14-26)
Cast Time: 0.80 sec
Critical Strike Chance: 5.00%Requires Level 28Fires a projectile that turns towards enemies in front of it, damaging and piercing through those it hits, and leeching some of that damage as energy shield. As the projectile travels, it repeatedly applies a short but powerful chaos damage over time debuff to each enemy in an area around it.Per 1% Quality:
1% increased Chaos DamageDeals (137.1-1944.3) Base Chaos Damage per second
Deals (16-448) to (24-672) Chaos Damage
4% of Spell Damage Leeched as Energy Shield
Modifiers to Spell Damage apply to this Skill's Damage Over Time effect
Projectiles Pierce all TargetsPlace into an item socket of the right colour to gain this skill. Right click to remove from a socket..
- Fixed an instance crash that could occur when using Herald of PurityHerald of PuritySpell, Herald, Minion, Duration, Physical
Mana Reserved: 25%
Can Store 1 Use(s)
Cooldown Time: 1.00 sec
Cast Time: 0.00 secRequires Level 16Grants a buff which adds physical damage to your spells and attacks. When you kill an enemy while you have this buff, this skill will summon a Sentinel of Purity, or refresh the duration and life of an existing one instead if you have the maximum number of them. The Sentinels of Purity have a single-target melee attack and an area melee attack.Per 1% Quality:
1% increased Minion Movement SpeedMaximum 4 Summoned Sentinels of Purity
20% chance to Summon a Sentinel of Purity when you Hit a Rare or Unique Enemy
Adds (3-25) to (5-37) Physical Damage to Spells
Adds (3-25) to (5-37) Physical Damage to Attacks
Summon a Sentinel of Purity when you Kill an Enemy
Minions deal (0-95)% more Physical Damage
Minions have (0-38)% more LifePlace into an item socket of the right colour to gain this skill. Right click to remove from a socket..
- Fixed two instance crashes that could occur in the Memory Void.
- Fixed an instance crash that could occur during the Dominus encounter.
- Fixed an instance crash that could occur when using the SoulwrestSoulwrest
Physical Damage: 55.2–164.4
Critical Strike Chance: 7.00%
Attacks per Second: 1.25
Weapon Range: 13Requires Level 60, 113 Str, 113 Int+18% Chance to Block Attack Damage while wielding a StaffTrigger Level 20 Summon Phantasm Skill when you Consume a Corpse
(100-140)% increased Spell Damage
(25-30)% increased Cast Speed
(80-100)% increased Mana Regeneration Rate
Minions deal (45-51) to (66-78) additional Physical Damage
If you Consumed a Corpse Recently, you and nearby Allies regenerate 5% of Life per secondDeath is but the start of your servitude. unique staff.
- Kieren_GGG (April 10, 2019). "3.6.3c Patch Notes". Official Path of Exile Forums. Retrieved May 10, 2019.