March 21, 2019
March 27, 2019
April 4, 2019
- It is no longer possible to use the "Teleport to Player" functionality to teleport to players within a Memory Void. You will now teleport to their Memory Nexus.
- You can now return Placed Memories to your queue. Doing so removes any Memory Modifiers applied to it and destroys the underlying Memory Amplifier if it is placed on one.
- You can now move Placed Memories in the Memory Nexus. To do so, click on a Memory Stabiliser, then click on a Placed Memory that you wish to connect to your current location.
- Moving a Memory which is placed on a Memory Amplifier will destroy the Memory Amplifier.
- Distant Memories now have a chance to generate when you acquire a new Fragmented Memory, rather than when you place one. This should prevent Distant Memories from interrupting planned journeys through the Memory Void.
- When reaching the reward platform in a Distant Memory, your checkpoint is now saved there and a portal back to the entrance of the area is created. You can then freely roam the area with the assurance of being able to get back to the reward platform, while still being able to return to the entrance afterwards.
- Slightly reduced the rate of Decay in Distant Memories.
- Synthesis Boss encounters now drop a Fractured item with three Fractured modifiers, with a chance to drop multiple. The Cortex Boss encounter now drops five Fractured items with three Fractured modifiers, with a chance to drop more.
- Synthesis Bosses now gain current and maximum life if additional party members enter the area after the encounter has begun.
- Rebalanced rewards from Distant Memories and the chances of each type of Distant Memory appearing.
- Generic, Jewellery, Armour and Weapon Distant Memories now always contain chests which drop Fractured Items of the associated type.
- Chests which contain Fractured Items now have a chance to drop Fractured Items with two Fractured Mods.
- Memories placed in the Memory Nexus can now only be affected by up to five Memory Modifiers. Rebalanced Memory Modifiers as a result of the new maximum. Any existing Memories that had more than 5 Memory Modifiers applied to them have been reduced to meet the new maximum.
- Memory Modifiers are no longer applied to all Memories in sequence. Memory Modifiers are now applied to a chosen Memory as well as all Memories which are adjacent to that Memory.
- Disabled the "Grants an additional Global Mod to Memories connected in a sequence to the Memory placed on this location" Memory Amplifier due to changes to how Memory Modifiers are applied.
- Disabled the "Memories placed on this location can be run X additional times before Decaying" Memory Amplifier. Existing Memory Amplifiers will exist until they've been consumed.
- Added a Synthesis Map Info panel to the Memory Map which displays various current and maximum values for objects within the Memory Void.
- Breaches and Abysses can now spawn in non-Decaying Level 68+ Memories.
- All Synthesised Monsters can now drop Maps, rather than just the Rare Synthesised Monsters.
- Maps are now allocated to the Map Maker in the Memory Nexus.
- Fractured Items now drop from all Memory Nexus areas, rather than just Decaying areas.
- Synthesis Stash chests now have labels which are always visible.
- You can now return to your hideout by using /hideout while in the Memory Nexus.
- Added subtle audio when removing a Memory from your Memory Map.
- Updated the audio used in Synthesis Boss Encounters.
- Clicking a Memory Stabiliser that isn't the first or last in a Fragmented Memory no longer temporarily pauses the Decay's expansion as it was causing desync. Slowed the rate of Decay in Fragmented Memories with 3 or 4 bridges.
- Walking near a Memory Stabiliser in a Fragmented Memory no longer causes items to be pulled to that location. This fixes an issue introduced in 3.6.2 where items would sometimes not be dropped near Cavas or Zana at the completion of a Fragmented Memory.
- Adjusted the minimum number of modifiers that a Fragmented Memory can have based on its level. Higher level areas have higher minimum modifier values.
- Increased the chances of encountering three- and four-bridged memories.
- Fragmented Memories which contain 2 bridges are now equally likely to contain Straight bridges as they are to contain Corner bridges.
- Added new Fragmented Memory tilesets.
- The Templar Laboratory Memory can no longer generate in Zana missions.
- Barrels spawned by Sextant modifiers can no longer spawn in Fragmented Memories.
- Reduced the range at which monsters that are close to the Memory Stabiliser at the entrance of a Memory will attack players.
- Reduced the difficulty of the Synthesis Tutorial Fragmented Memory.
- Spoken dialogue now ends when you leave a Memory Fragment.
- Fixed a bug where Pack Size modifiers were not applying correctly to areas in the Memory Nexus.
- Fixed a bug where small- and medium-sized memories contained more monsters than intended. Along with the Pack Size modifiers being corrected, this should result in slightly fewer monsters in small memories, approximately the same number in medium sized memories, and a greater number of monsters in large memories. Small-sized memories stop appearing at area level 51+.
- Fixed various cases where not enough spawn points existed for monster packs within Memories. This sometimes resulted in fewer monsters being spawned than intended.
- Fixed a bug where Boss Encounter areas did not have the displayed modifiers applied to them.
- Fixed a bug where a death penalty was not applied if you died in a placed Memory. The amount of experience lost is based on the area level of the Memory.
- Fixed a bug where a Memory Stabiliser could sometimes display "Decay starts on Interaction" in an already-Decayed Memory.
- Fixed a bug where a portal to the Memory Nexus could sometimes not be created when interacting with a Memory Stabiliser.
- Fixed a bug where the "Return to Nexus" button would display when the Memory Map is opened by interacting with Zana.
- Fixed multiple bugs caused by not speaking to Cavas before the Templar Laboratory Memory. This includes issues with the incorrect dialogue playing during Fragmented Memories.
- Fixed a bug where non-Decaying Memories had Decay with a light blue edge, indicating that the Decay would move. They will now correctly have Decay with a dark blue edge.
- Fixed a bug preventing the Challenge Panel from being viewed while you had the Memory Map open.
- Fixed a bug where the Paradise Memory didn't display the correct art when in a Planned state.
- Fixed a bug where Control + Clicking a Fragmented Memory portal caused you to be unable to enter the portal.
- Fixed a bug where areas affected by Monstrous Treasure failed to spawn any monsters or strongboxes in Fragmented Memories.
- Cavas or Zana will now have an indicator above their heads if they have extra information at the end of a 4-bridge Fragmented Memory.
- Fixed a bug where Zana mission objectives (such as "Slay the Beyond boss") could spawn inside of a Fragmented Memory.
- Fixed a bug where the "Curse Enemies with Level 5 Elemental Weakness on Hit" Synthesis Implicit could not be obtained.
- You can now see a list of Undiscovered Veiled modifier crafting recipes on the Crafting Bench panel.
- Prophecies can no longer trigger when entering Zana mission areas.
- The Monstrous TreasureMonstrous TreasureIn a long lost dream, great foes hide in tiny boxes, but so do great rewards.You will travel to a map where the monsters lie in wait, open the boxes they guard, and slay them all.Right-click to add this prophecy to your character.Seal Cost:
2x Silver Coin prophecy can now affect areas which contain Alva. Monsters within the Incursion areas are unaffected.
- Updated the impact visual effects of BaneBaneChaos, Trigger, Spell, AoE, Duration, Curse
Mana Cost: (10-20)
Cast Time: 0.60 secRequires Level 24Applies a debuff to enemies in an area, which deals Chaos Damage over Time. Linked curses are also applied to those enemies. The debuff deals more damage and lasts longer for each curse applied this way. This skill cannot be used by Totems, Traps, or Mines.Per 1% Quality:
Applied Curses have 0.5% increased EffectDeals (45.6-895.6) Base Chaos Damage per second
(28-47)% more Damage per Curse applied
50% increased Debuff Duration per Curse applied
Only applies Curses from Skill Gems requiring Level (24-70) or lower
Modifiers to Spell Damage apply to this Skill's Damage Over Time effect
+(0-3) to radiusPlace into an item socket of the right colour to gain this skill. Right click to remove from a socket..
- Fixed a bug where the Mastermind could spawn as a Betrayal Target.
- Fixed a bug that sometimes prevented opening a Safehouse in your Hideout.
- Fixed a bug where Safehouse portals could fail to be created if you had left the area before they finished opening.
- Fixed a bug where Haku's Research Safehouse reward chests could give gems with 24-30% quality.
- Fixed a bug introduced in 3.6.2 which prevented several melee supports (such as MultistrikeMultistrike SupportAttack, Melee, Support
Mana Multiplier: 180%Requires Level 38Supports melee attack skills, making them repeat twice when used, targeting a random enemy each time. Cannot support Vaal skills, totem skills, channelling skills, or triggered skills.Per 1% Quality:
Supported Skills deal 0.5% increased Melee Physical DamageSupported Skills Repeat 2 additional times
Supported Skills have (35-44)% more Melee Attack Speed
First Repeat of Supported Skills deals (40-50)% more Damage
Second Repeat of Supported Skills deals (80-99)% more Damage
Supported Skills deal 30% less Attack DamageThis is a Support Gem. It does not grant a bonus to your character, but to skills in sockets connected to it. Place into an item socket connected to a socket containing the Active Skill Gem you wish to augment. Right click to remove from a socket.) from working when the skill they were supporting was also supported by a triggering Support (such as Cast On Critical Strike SupportCast On Critical Strike SupportSupport, Spell, Trigger
Mana Multiplier: 140%
Can Store 1 Use(s)
Cooldown Time: 0.15 secRequires Level 38Must support both an attack skill and a spell skill to work. The attack skill will trigger a spell when it critically strikes an enemy. Cannot support totems, traps, or mines. Vaal skills, channelling skills, and skills that reserve mana cannot be triggered.Per 1% Quality:
Supported Skills have 1% increased Attack Critical Strike ChanceSupported Attacks will Trigger a Supported Spell when you Crit an EnemyThis is a Support Gem. It does not grant a bonus to your character, but to skills in sockets connected to it. Place into an item socket connected to a socket containing the Active Skill Gem you wish to augment. Right click to remove from a socket.).
- Fixed a bug where Divine IreDivine IreLightning, Spell, AoE, Channelling, Physical
Mana Cost: (3-5)
Cast Time: 0.22 sec
Critical Strike Chance: 6.00%
Damage Effectiveness: 30%Requires Level 28Channelling draws in energy around you to repeatedly build up stages, damaging a number of nearby enemies when you do so. Release to unleash a powerful burst of energy in a beam in front of you.Per 1% Quality:
0.5% increased Area of EffectDeals (17-140) to (25-210) Physical Damage
50% of Physical Damage Converted to Lightning Damage
Beam deals 100% more Damage with Hits per Stage after the first
Damages 5 nearby Enemies when you gain Stages
40% chance to gain an additional Stage when Hitting a Normal or Magic Enemy
Beam deals 70% more Damage with Ailments per Stage after the first
Gains an additional Stage when Hitting a Rare or Unique EnemyPlace into an item socket of the right colour to gain this skill. Right click to remove from a socket., Storm BurstStorm BurstAoE, Spell, Lightning, Channelling, Duration, Physical
Mana Cost: (2-5)
Cast Time: 0.25 sec
Critical Strike Chance: 6.00%
Damage Effectiveness: 25%Requires Level 12Unleash orbs of energy while you channel that repeatedly jump towards the targeted location until their duration expires, dealing damage in small area after each jump. When you stop channelling, all remaining orbs explode, dealing higher damage in a larger area.Per 1% Quality:
0.5% increased Area of EffectDeals (6-114) to (8-171) Physical Damage
Exploding Orbs deal 75% of Skill Damage for each 0.4 seconds of remaining Duration
50% of Physical Damage Converted to Lightning Damage
Orbs jump every 0 seconds
+(0-2) to radiusPlace into an item socket of the right colour to gain this skill. Right click to remove from a socket. and Lightning TendrilsLightning TendrilsSpell, AoE, Lightning, Channelling
Mana Cost: (1-5)
Cast Time: 0.23 sec
Critical Strike Chance: 6.00%
Damage Effectiveness: 65%While you channel this skill, it releases pulses of electrical energy, dealing lightning damage in a semicircular area in front of you.Per 1% Quality:
1% increased Lightning DamageDeals (1-37) to (4-703) Lightning Damage
Stronger Pulses deal 50% more Damage with Hits and Ailments
Releases a Stronger Pulse every 4 Pulses
+(0-7) to radiusPlace into an item socket of the right colour to gain this skill. Right click to remove from a socket. were unable to generate multiple Frenzy, Power or Endurance Charges per cast while channelling.
- Fixed a bug where some players which owned the Sunspire or Doomguard Hideouts had their Hideout selection removed, causing it to appear as if they had lost their Hideout.
- Fixed a bug where some trees, including those found in Lava Lake MapLava Lake MapMap Level: 79
Map Tier: 12
Guild Character: µAt the heart of a peaceful, secluded valley, an island of burning, consuming fury.Travel to this Map by using it in the Templar Laboratory or a personal Map Device. Maps can only be used once., were not fading out correctly.
- Fixed a bug where getting Jun, Veiled Master to maximum Decoration Level did not grant progress towards The Forsaken Masters achievement.
- Fixed a client crash.
The following hotfix was deployed after the 3.6.3 patch:
- Added minimum level requirements to various Distant Memories and rewards.
- Fixed a bug introduced in 3.6.3 where some existing Distant Memories failed to spawn reward chests.
- Fixed a bug where placed Memories that you were trying to move were including their current location when checking for valid connections.
This has been deployed without a restart.