March 11, 2019
March 14, 2019
March 17, 2019
- Items that are "flipped" due to a full inventory or dropped in a Fragmented Memory are now dropped at the completion of the Fragmented Memory.
- You can now delete Memory Fragments from your queue by right clicking the memory's icon and accepting the confirmation prompt.
- Added a warning when you reach the maximum number of Memory Modifiers. Prevented the use of the Memory Modifier device while at maximum Memory Modifiers.
- Reduced the range at which Filimites can use their Dash Projectile skill.
- Monsters now spawn slightly farther away from the starting platform in Synthesis Memories.
- Collapsing a placed Memory now sets your checkpoint to the Memory Stabiliser used to collapse the Memory.
- Increased the potency of the "x% increased Rarity of Items found" implicit Ring modifiers created by the Synthesiser.
- Prevented the use of the Synthesiser if input items contain socketed Gems.
- Re-enabled use of the Instance Manager while in the Memory Nexus.
- Added new Distant Memory tilesets.
- Entering or returning to the Memory Nexus now refills flask charges.
- Act 1 Quests no longer display in the Quest Tracker while you are in the Memory Nexus.
- Fixed various bugs which could cause portals leading back a memory from the Memory Nexus to not work as intended.
- Fixed a bug where Distant Memories could spawn with inaccessible bridge connections.
- Fixed a bug where items moved to your location by using a Memory Stabiliser in the Memory Void could drop in Decay and be out of reach.
- Fixed a bug which prevented travel to the Memory Nexus via waypoint unless you were in a Town or Hideout.
- Fixed a bug which prevented some players from accessing the Memory Nexus if they had not talked to Cavas prior to the Templar Laboratory Memory. Affected players can speak to Zana in Oriath or at the entrance to a Fragmented Memory after completing it to gain access to the Memory Nexus.
- Fixed a bug where you could get stuck on a Memory bridge if a connected Memory was deleted while you were standing on the bridge.
- Fixed a bug where the Expanding Pulse skill used by the Fractal Titan boss only dealt damage on the first pulse.
- Fixed a bug where Synthesis doors did not block movement or projectiles.
- Igna Phoenix now has a more appropriate amount of Energy Shield in Map areas. It was much lower than intended.
- Skin of the LordsSkin of the Lords
Simple RobeQuality: +20%
Movement Speed: -3%Item has no level requirement and Energy Shield (Hidden)
Sockets cannot be modified
+1 to Level of Socketed Gems
100% increased Global Defences
You can only Socket Corrupted Gems in this item
Item has 6 Sockets and is fully linked (Hidden)
CorruptedThe Lords are chosen so carefully.
Only they may grace His flesh. can now have the Runebinder Keystone.
- SoulrendSoulrendChaos, Spell, AoE, Duration, Projectile
Mana Cost: (14-26)
Cast Time: 0.80 sec
Critical Strike Chance: 5.00%Requires Level 28Fires a projectile that turns towards enemies in front of it, damaging and piercing through those it hits, and leeching some of that damage as energy shield. As the projectile travels, it repeatedly applies a short but powerful chaos damage over time debuff to each enemy in an area around it.Per 1% Quality:
1% increased Chaos DamageDeals (137.1-1944.3) Base Chaos Damage per second
Deals (16-448) to (24-672) Chaos Damage
4% of Spell Damage Leeched as Energy Shield
Modifiers to Spell Damage apply to this Skill's Damage Over Time effect
Projectiles Pierce all TargetsPlace into an item socket of the right colour to gain this skill. Right click to remove from a socket. can now be supported by Volley SupportVolley SupportSupport, Projectile
Mana Multiplier: 140%Requires Level 4Supports skills that fire projectiles from the user. Does not affect projectiles fired from other locations as secondary effects.Per 1% Quality:
Supported Skills deal 1% increased Projectile DamageSupported Skills also fire Projectiles from up to 2 points on each side of you
Supported Skills fire 2 additional Projectiles
Supported Skills deal (25-16)% less Projectile DamageThis is a Support Gem. It does not grant a bonus to your character, but to skills in sockets connected to it. Place into an item socket connected to a socket containing the Active Skill Gem you wish to augment. Right click to remove from a socket..
- Updated the description of the "Ignites you inflict deal Damage x% faster" modifier found on the Dyadian DawnDyadian Dawn
Heavy BeltRequires Level 52+(25-35) to Strength+(70-85) to maximum Life
+(20-40)% to Fire Resistance
+(20-40)% to Cold Resistance
1% of Attack Damage Leeched as Life against Chilled Enemies
Ignites you inflict with Attacks deal Damage 35% faster
Deal no Physical DamageWith her cold resolve
And burning sacrifice
The Eternal twins arose. unique belt to clarify that it only applies to Ignites applied by Attacks.
- Fixed a bug introduced in 3.6.0c where skills granted by Gloves were occasionally removed from your skill bar.
- Fixed a bug where implicit modifiers which converted Physical Damage to an element prevented prefixes which converted Physical Damage to an element from being crafted on the same item.
- Fixed a bug where the "x% increased Maximum Total Recovery per second from Life Leech" modifier granted much higher values than intended. Any versions of this modifier that were generated after 3.6.0, but prior to 3.6.1, will now grant lower values than intended and can be updated to their correct values by using a Divine Orb.
- Fixed a bug where the "Hits have x% additional Critical Strike Chance against you" modifier on the Reckless DefenceReckless Defence
Cobalt Jewel+(2-4)% Chance to Block Spell Damage
+(2-4)% Chance to Block Attack Damage
Hits have (140-200)% increased Critical Strike Chance against youThere's no motivation for genius
quite like desperation.Place into an allocated Jewel Socket on the Passive Skill Tree. Right click to remove from the Socket. unique jewel displayed higher values than intended. This was purely a display error and does not have a functional effect on any jewels.
- Fixed a bug where Consecrated Ground was not correctly applying a 'chance to be critically struck' to monsters within it.
- Fixed a bug introduced in 3.6.0 where monsters killed in Cities within the Azurite Mine did not grant experience.
- Fixed a bug where Lilly Roth in Act 6 Lioneye's Watch sold gems which were higher than level 1.
- Fixed a bug where quest progress granted by killing specific enemies (such as Brutus) was not granted correctly if a Totem which was supported by Decay SupportDecay SupportChaos, Support
Mana Multiplier: 130%Requires Level 38Supports any skill that hits enemies.Per 1% Quality:
Supported Skills deal 0.5% increased Chaos DamageSupported Skills inflict Decay on Hit, dealing (120-843) Chaos Damage per second for 8 secondsThis is a Support Gem. It does not grant a bonus to your character, but to skills in sockets connected to it. Place into an item socket connected to a socket containing the Active Skill Gem you wish to augment. Right click to remove from a socket. got a killing blow after the Totem had died or timed out.
- Fixed a bug where the Scorching RayScorching RaySpell, Fire, Duration, Channelling
Mana Cost: (4-11)
Cast Time: 0.50 secRequires Level 12Unleash a beam of fire that burns enemies it touches. Remaining in the beam intensifies the burning, adding a portion of the beam's damage in stages. Inflicts Fire Exposure at maximum stages. Enemies who leave the beam continue to burn for a duration. Increasing cast speed also increases the rate at which the beam can turn.Per 1% Quality:
0.5% increased beam lengthDeals (13-488.2) Base Fire Damage per second
Base duration is 1.5 seconds
Additional Debuff stages add 60% of Damage
Burning Debuff can have a maximum of 8 stages
Fire Exposure applies -25% to Fire Resistance
Modifiers to Spell Damage apply to this Skill's Damage Over Time effectPlace into an item socket of the right colour to gain this skill. Right click to remove from a socket. skill granted by the BalefireBalefire
Opal SceptreOne Handed Mace
Physical Damage: 58.8–87.6
Critical Strike Chance: 6.50%
Attacks per Second: 1.25
Weapon Range: 11Requires Level 60, 95 Str, 131 Int40% increased Elemental DamageGrants Level 25 Scorching Ray Skill
(12-20)% increased Cast Speed
Recover (1-3)% of Maximum Life on Kill
Recover (1-3)% of Maximum Mana on Kill
10% increased Scorching Ray beam lengthAfter the fires swept down from the sky and swallowed the city,
all that lingered, as if locked in time,
was a memory of that which was gone, a whisper of deeds undone. unique sceptre did not match the values that a level 25 Scorching Ray skill gem had.
- Fixed a bug where Essence DrainEssence DrainSpell, Projectile, Duration, Chaos, AoE
Mana Cost: (8-23)
Cast Time: 0.70 sec
Critical Strike Chance: 5.00%
Damage Effectiveness: 60%Requires Level 12Fires a projectile that applies a damage over time debuff when it hits. You are healed for a portion of the debuff damage. The debuff is spread by Contagion.Per 1% Quality:
1% increased Chaos DamageDeals (31.2-1503.2) Base Chaos Damage per second
Regenerate 0.5% of Debuff Damage as Life
Base duration is 3.8 seconds
Deals (9-433) to (14-649) Chaos Damage
Modifiers to Spell Damage apply to this Skill's Damage Over Time effectPlace into an item socket of the right colour to gain this skill. Right click to remove from a socket. did not apply its damage over time effect when it had chained, pierced or forked.
- Fixed a bug where modifiers to Area Damage were not reflected in the tooltip damage of Storm BurstStorm BurstAoE, Spell, Lightning, Channelling, Duration, Physical
Mana Cost: (2-5)
Cast Time: 0.25 sec
Critical Strike Chance: 6.00%
Damage Effectiveness: 25%Requires Level 12Unleash orbs of energy while you channel that repeatedly jump towards the targeted location until their duration expires, dealing damage in small area after each jump. When you stop channelling, all remaining orbs explode, dealing higher damage in a larger area.Per 1% Quality:
0.5% increased Area of EffectDeals (6-114) to (8-171) Physical Damage
Exploding Orbs deal 75% of Skill Damage for each 0.4 seconds of remaining Duration
50% of Physical Damage Converted to Lightning Damage
Orbs jump every 0 seconds
+(0-2) to radiusPlace into an item socket of the right colour to gain this skill. Right click to remove from a socket..
- Fixed targetting issues with Storm Burst when supported by Spell Totem SupportSpell Totem SupportSupport, Spell, Totem
Mana Multiplier: 200%Requires Level 8Supports spell skills that are not triggered. Instead of casting that spell, you will summon a totem that casts the spell for you.Per 1% Quality:
1% increased Totem Placement speedSummons a Totem which uses the Supported Skill
Totem lasts 8 seconds
Supported Skills deal (35-26)% less Damage
Spells Cast by Totem have 30% less Cast SpeedThis is a Support Gem. It does not grant a bonus to your character, but to skills in sockets connected to it. Place into an item socket connected to a socket containing the Active Skill Gem you wish to augment. Right click to remove from a socket..
- Fixed a bug where unveiling modifiers of specific Syndicate members didn't give the updated versions of some modifiers, and therefore didn't provide progress towards unlocking them for crafting.
- Fixed a visual effects issue that could occur when leveling up.
- Fixed a client crash in Betrayal Research encounters.
The following hotfix was deployed after the 3.6.1 patch:
We have deployed a serverside hotfix that should prevent clientside stuttering during Betrayal encounters. It will take effect in any new instances created from this point on.
The following hotfix was deployed after the first hotfix:
Adjusted map drop rates up based on data from the first week of Synthesis.
This has been deployed on the servers, there is no client component to this update.