December 21, 2018
January 10, 2019
January 14, 2019
Betrayal Fixes and Improvements
- Syndicate members no longer spawn directly on top of one another. This prevents most cases of overlapping Syndicate nameplates.
- Substantially rebalanced Fortification encounters.
- Monsters spawned by Fortification encounters can no longer be Rare.
- Monsters now spawn slower during Fortification encounters.
- Reduced the total number of monsters that can spawn at the same time.
- Reduced the amount of Ravager Maw monsters that spawn.
- Reduced the spawn frequency of Necromancers and Ravager Maws.
- Monsters spawn for a fixed duration, rather than until the completion of the encounter.
- Monsters stop spawning when a Fortress Wall is destroyed.
- Ghastly Phantasm monsters now deal less damage.
- Rin's Rain of ArrowsRain of ArrowsAttack, AoE, Projectile, Bow
Mana Cost: (7-11)
Cast Time: 1.00 sec
Effectiveness of Added Damage: (48%-60%)Requires Level 12Fires multiple arrows into the air, to land in sequence after a delay, starting at the targeted location and spreading outwards in all directions. Each arrow deals damage in an area around it. Half of the arrows will land directly on targets if there are targets in their range.Per 1% Quality:
0.5% increased Area of EffectDeals (48-60)% of Base Attack Damage
Fires (17-21) additional ArrowsPlace into an item socket of the right colour to gain this skill. Right click to remove from a socket. skill and default attack now convert some of their damage to Cold. Rin's Rain of Arrows skill now has 25% less Attack Speed and cannot be used on targets that are far away or "off-screen".
- Betrayal Safehouses now allocate item drops based on the party leader's allocation setting, rather than always Free for All allocation.
- Fixed a bug where progress towards the "Use Scarabs" challenge was not granted when using Scarabs along with Sacrifice Fragments in the Map Device.
- Fixed a bug where It that Fled's projectile combo skill would sometimes target random directions.
- Fixed a bug where the Mastermind's Carpet Bomb skill did not visually re-appear if you left the area and returned as it was occurring.
- Fixed a bug where the Mastermind's corpse could be destroyed or consumed.
- Fixed a bug where Consecrated PathConsecrated PathFire, Attack, AoE, Movement, Duration, Melee
Mana Cost: 8
Cast Time: 1.00 sec
Attack Speed: 80% of Base
Effectiveness of Added Damage: (150%-184%)Requires Level 28Slams the ground at a targeted location. If an enemy is near where you target, you'll teleport to it from a short distance away, slam, and create an area of consecrated ground. Can't be supported by Multistrike, and requires a Sword, Axe, Mace, Sceptre, Staff or Unarmed.Per 1% Quality:
0.5% increased Area of EffectDeals (150-184.25)% of Base Attack Damage
50% of Physical Damage Converted to Fire Damage
Base duration is 4 seconds
Deals up to 20% more Damage to closer targetsPlace into an item socket of the right colour to gain this skill. Right click to remove from a socket. could teleport you into Fortification encounters before a door was destroyed.
- Fixed a bug where a Fortification encounter in the Gardens MapGardens MapMap Level: 76
Map Tier: 9
Guild Character: JVibrant colours dash across the grey, consuming Man's work.Travel to this Map by using it in a personal Map Device. Maps can only be used once. was overrun by trees.
- Fixed a bug where defeated Syndicate members would escape if a Prophecy triggered while interacting with another defeated Syndicate member.
- Fixed a bug where executed Syndicate members could be revived by the "Revives nearby dead Monsters with Onslaught" strongbox modifier. This fixes a case where strongboxes sometimes couldn't be opened.
General Fixes and Improvements
- Einhar once again sells Bestiary OrbsBestiary OrbStack Size: 10Stores a Beast in an item so it can be tradedRight click on this item then left click on a Beast in your Menagerie to turn it into a tradable item.
Shift click to unstack..
- Added various currency options to the selection list when pricing items in public stash tabs.
- Updated the Hideout selection UI to display which acts specific hideouts can be found in.
- Chance to Impale is now displayed in the Character Panel.
- Fixed a bug where local "chance to Impale" modifiers did not grant any Impale chance.
- Fixed a bug where Tower MapTower MapMap Level: 72
Map Tier: 5
Guild Character: 0We ascend to great heights to commit low acts.Travel to this Map by using it in a personal Map Device. Maps can only be used once. was the only Tier 15 Map that could corrupt into Vaal Temple MapVaal Temple MapMap Level: 83
Map Tier: 16
Guild Character: >Voices. Visions. Violence. They will haunt these grounds for all of eternity.Travel to this Map by using it in a personal Map Device. Maps can only be used once.. All Tier 15 Maps can now corrupt into Vaal Temple Map.
- Fixed a bug where corrupting Tier 15 Shaped Maps could result in a lower tier Map. Shaped Maps can now corrupt into non-shaped Maps.
- Fixed a bug where Phase RunPhase RunSpell, Duration, Movement, Physical, Travel
Mana Cost: (8-13)
Can Store 1 Use(s)
Cooldown Time: 4.00 secRequires Level 34Gain a buff that makes you faster, harder to detect, and grants Phasing, letting you pass through enemies. Performing any skill replaces this buff with one that boosts melee physical damage of skills you use yourself (it will not apply to your melee skills used by totems). Consumes Frenzy Charges to increase duration.Per 1% Quality:
0.5% increased Movement Speed(30-39)% increased Movement Speed
(20-30)% more Melee Physical Damage
50% reduced Visibility to Enemies
Base duration is 1.8 seconds
Base secondary duration is 0.2 seconds
100% increased Skill Duration per Frenzy Charge removed
Grants PhasingPlace into an item socket of the right colour to gain this skill. Right click to remove from a socket. could make you completely invisible to all enemies.
- Fixed a bug where Scourge ArrowScourge ArrowAttack, Projectile, Channelling, Chaos, Bow
Mana Cost: (4-5)
Cast Time: 1.00 sec
Attack Speed: 190% of Base
Effectiveness of Added Damage: (28%-35%)Requires Level 28Channel to infuse an arrow with chaos, gaining stages while it is held. Release to fire it, leaving spore pods in its wake. Each spore pod blooms, firing thorn arrows, which travel for a short time before dissipating. Modifiers that cause additional projectiles to be fired will only apply to the initial arrows, and the spore pods will be split between those arrows.Per 1% Quality:
1% increased Projectile SpeedDeals (28-35)% of Base Attack Damage
5 maximum Stages
Each Spore Pod fires 9 Thorn Arrows
60% of Physical Damage Converted to Chaos Damage
Thorn Arrows deal 50% less Damage
150% more Damage with Hits and Ailments per Stage
(20-113) to (30-169) Added Chaos Damage
Arrows Pierce all TargetsPlace into an item socket of the right colour to gain this skill. Right click to remove from a socket. didn't consume mana while channelling.
- Reduced the mana cost of Scourge Arrow to be more in line with other channelled attack skills.
- Fixed a bug where supporting Raised Spectres with Multiple Totems SupportMultiple Totems SupportTotem, Support
Mana Multiplier: 150%Requires Level 38Supports skills which summon totems.Per 1% Quality:
1% increased Totem Placement speedSupported Skills have +2 to maximum number of Summoned Totems
Supported Skills deal (40-21)% less Damage
Supported Skills Summon two Totems instead of oneThis is a Support Gem. It does not grant a bonus to your character, but to skills in sockets connected to it. Place into an item socket connected to a socket containing the Active Skill Gem you wish to augment. Right click to remove from a socket. didn't increase the maximum number of totems that they could summon.
- Fixed a bug where the "Slay the Beyond Boss" Zana mission sometimes failed to spawn a Beyond boss.
- Fixed a bug where some "Slay the Target" Zana missions could not be completed if the target was removed rather than slain, such as if the target was a Bestiary monster which Einhar collected.
- Fixed a bug where Shaped and Elder Maps from between updates 3.1.0 and 3.5.0 opened Maps with an incorrect monster level.
- Fixed a bug where the Courts Hideout incorrectly awarded a pair of Light Mural tiles (which are purchasable microtransactions) rather than Templar Rugs.
- Fixed a bug where the Death Aura from the Death's OathDeath's Oath
Astral PlateQuality: +20%
Movement Speed: -5%Requires Level 62, 180 Str+(8-12)% to all Elemental ResistancesGrants Level 20 Death Aura Skill
+(40-50) to all Attributes
(10-15)% increased Attack Speed
(180-220)% increased Armour
+(60-70) to maximum Life
1% of Attack Damage Leeched as Life
You take 450 Chaos Damage per second for 3 seconds on Kill
Gore FootprintsTears of blood, aching heart,
My dear Isildria must depart. unique body armour and Blinding Aura from the Corona SolarisCorona Solaris
Physical Damage: 27.6–51.6
Elemental Damage: (30-45)–(60-80)
Critical Strike Chance: 7.00%
Attacks per Second: (1.38-1.43)
Weapon Range: 120Requires Level 63, 146 Int(29-33)% increased Spell DamageTriggers Level 20 Blinding Aura when Equipped
Adds (30-45) to (60-80) Fire Damage
(6-10)% increased Attack Speed
+(27-33)% to Global Critical Strike Multiplier
20% increased Light Radius
(120-140)% increased Critical Strike Chance against Blinded Enemies
Increases and Reductions to Light Radius also apply to Accuracy
Adds (145-157) to (196-210) Fire Damage to Hits with this Weapon against Blinded EnemiesLegend tells of a time when Solaris will burst forth from Lunaris,
and night will be eternally banished. unique wand would not activate in PvP matches unless you re-equipped the item or changed socketed gems.
- Qarl (January 10, 2019). "3.5.1b Patch Notes". Official Path of Exile Website. Retrieved January 11, 2019.