December 19, 2018
December 21, 2018
January 10, 2019
- We've added five new "Core" Supporter Packs to replace the ones that were released alongside War for the Atlas last year. Check them out at pathofexile.com/purchase after the patch deploys.
- Substantially improved the rewards for defeating the Syndicate Mastermind. At the completion of the encounter, there are doors that unlock which lead to a treasure room. This room contains rewards based on the Syndicate leaders at the time of the Mastermind's defeat.
- Added various new effects to many elements of the Mastermind encounter to better signal the state of the encounter.
- The damage area of the wave from the sculpture in the Mastermind encounter should now more accurately match its visual effects.
- Made various improvements to the audio in the Mastermind encounter.
- Fixed various cases in the Mastermind encounter where some skills were not being displayed correctly when re-entering the area.
- Fixed a bug where Safehouse rewards were entirely based on the leader's rank, rather than each reward being based on the rank of the syndicate member associated with that reward.
- Fixed a bug where Syndicate members didn't pick from all their available dialogue options.
- Fixed a bug where beasts from your Menagerie were not being migrated when leagues were merged. If you migrated from a public solo self-found league, please make a new character in solo self-found and use the Migrate All option on the character select screen. If you migrated out of a private league and don't have your beasts, please e-mail email@example.com for assistance.
- Fixed a bug where Winter OrbWinter OrbCold, Spell, Channelling, AoE, Duration, Projectile, Orb
Mana Cost: (2-4)
Cast Time: 0.25 sec
Critical Strike Chance: 6.00%
Effectiveness of Added Damage: 50%Requires Level 28Channel to conjure an orb above you, which pelts nearby enemies with projectiles that impact the ground and explode. Channelling for longer builds up stages on the skill. When you stop channelling, the stages decay over a duration.Per 1% Quality:1Superior2Anomalous3Divergent4Phantasmal0.5% increased Cast Speed0.5% increased Area of Effect1% increased Skill Effect Duration2% increased Projectile SpeedBase duration is 1.2 seconds
Deals (30-232) to (37-291) Cold Damage
Maximum 10 Stages
Fires projectiles every 1.6 seconds
25% increased Duration per Stage
15% increased Projectile Frequency per Stage
100% more Projectile Frequency while Channelling
Increases and Reductions to Cast Speed also apply to Projectile FrequencyPlace into an item socket of the right colour to gain this skill. Right click to remove from a socket. could snapshot.
- Fixed a bug where Ice SpearIce SpearSpell, Projectile, Cold
Mana Cost: (8-23)
Soul Gain Prevention: 0.002 sec
Cast Time: 0.70 sec
Critical Strike Chance: 7.00%
Effectiveness of Added Damage: 80%
Projectile Speed: 1000Requires Level 12Launches shards of ice in rapid succession. After travelling a short distance they change to a second form, which moves much faster and pierces through enemies.Per 1% Quality:12342% increased Projectile SpeedProjectiles Pierce 0.1 additional Targets1% increased Cold DamageTravels 1% reduced distance before changing formsDeals (22-383) to (33-575) Cold Damage
Second form has 600% increased Critical Strike Chance
Second form has 300% more Projectile Speed
Second form has +(30-49)% to Critical Strike Multiplier
Fires an additional ProjectilePlace into an item socket of the right colour to gain this skill. Right click to remove from a socket. travelled slower than intended when used by monsters.
- Fixed an instance crash that occurred when using The Dancing DervishThe Dancing Dervish
Reaver SwordTwo Hand Sword
Physical Damage: (155-173.6)–(260-291.2)
Critical Strike Chance: 5.00%
Attacks per Second: (1.88-1.95)
Weapon Range: 13Requires Level 59, 82 Str, 119 Dex60% increased Global Accuracy Rating(130-160)% increased Physical Damage
(25-30)% increased Attack Speed
5% increased Movement Speed
Triggers Level 15 Manifest Dancing Dervish on Rampage
Manifested Dancing Dervish disables both weapon slots
Manifested Dancing Dervish dies when Rampage ends
RampageTake your partner by the hand,
Keep your steps in time.
Swing together, spin apart,
And dance with death sublime. unique item.
The following hotfix was deployed after the 3.5.1 patch:
- Fixed an instance crash that could occur when re-entering the Mastermind encounter area.
This hotfix has been deployed without a restart.