October 9, 2018
October 17, 2018
November 7, 2018
- Re-enabled the Solo Self-Found Migrate All button.
- Uniques dropped by Delve Bosses are now allocated to the map maker.
- Dynamite can now deal damage to monsters summoned by Delve Bosses.
- Natural HierarchyNatural Hierarchy
Rotfeather TalismanTalisman Tier: 3Requires Level 44(25-35)% increased Damage(10-15)% increased Global Physical Damage
(25-30)% increased Fire Damage
(20-25)% increased Cold Damage
(15-20)% increased Lightning Damage
(30-35)% increased Chaos Damage
CorruptedJust as the rat cowers before the dog
and the dog cowers before Man,
so too should we cower before the First Ones
and pray we never learn of what comes next. and Night's HoldNight's Hold
Black Maw TalismanTalisman Tier: 1Requires Level 12Has 1 Socket+2 to Level of Socketed Gems
Socketed Gems are Supported by Level 10 Added Chaos Damage
Socketed Gems are supported by Level 10 Blind
Socketed Gems are supported by Level 10 Cast when Stunned
CorruptedIn the light of Solaris, the shadows cower and hide.
But every night they gather and grow,
and all but the strong and the stupid
seek shelter from their grasp until daybreak. can now be acquired from the Timeworn Reliquary.
- The vendor recipe for The RetchThe Retch
Rustic SashRequires Level 44(12-24)% increased Global Physical Damage+(60-80) to maximum Life
+(30-40)% to Cold Resistance
0.4% of Physical Attack Damage Leeched as Life
60% increased Flask Effect Duration
30% reduced Flask Charges gained during any Flask Effect
200% of Life Leech applies to Enemies as Chaos Damage
15% increased Movement Speed during any Flask EffectBut the grain grew twisted and the water turned dark
and those who partook of Mother Gull's gift
birthed monsters that fed
on the flesh of one another. now gives a Relic version when vendoring a Relic version of both FeastbindFeastbind
Rustic SashRequires Level 11(12-24)% increased Global Physical DamageAdds 5 to 10 Physical Damage to Attacks
+(20-40) to maximum Life
0.2% of Physical Attack Damage Leeched as Life
50% increased Flask Charges gained during any Flask Effect
50% increased Mana Regeneration Rate during any Flask EffectOur forefathers danced and drank and ate their fill
and did not honour the First Ones for their gifts.
So the First Ones filled the sky with fire. and FaminebindFaminebind
Rustic SashRequires Level 11(12-24)% increased Global Physical Damage+(20-30)% to Cold Resistance
20% increased Projectile Damage
30% reduced Flask Charges gained
60% increased Flask Effect Duration
Deals 50 Chaos Damage per second to nearby EnemiesAfter the Great Fire, the land lay barren
and our forefathers grew weak.
Mother Gull took pity on them
and gave them grain and water..
- Herald of PurityHerald of PuritySpell, Herald, Minion, Duration, Physical
Mana Reserved: 25%
Can Store 1 Use(s)
Cooldown Time: 1.00 secRequires Level 16Grants a buff which lets you deal more physical damage. When you kill an enemy while you have this buff, this skill will summon a Sentinel of Purity, or refresh the duration and life of an existing one instead if you have the maximum number of them. The Sentinels of Purity have a single-target melee attack and an area melee attack.Per 1% Quality:1Superior2Anomalous3Divergent1% increased Minion Movement SpeedMinions have 0.5% chance to Taunt on HitSummoned Sentinels have 1% increased Cooldown Recovery RateBase duration is 12 seconds
Maximum 4 Summoned Sentinels of Purity
20% chance to Summon a Sentinel of Purity when you Hit a Rare or Unique Enemy
Grants (9-12)% more Physical Damage
Summon a Sentinel of Purity when you Kill an Enemy
Minions deal (0-95)% more Physical Damage
Minions have (0-38)% more LifePlace into an item socket of the right colour to gain this skill. Right click to remove from a socket. now has a chance to summon a Sentinel of Purity when you hit a Rare enemy.
- The Ancestral Call Support gem now specifies that extra targets must be a minimum distance from the user. There is no functional change.
- Vaal totem skills now display damage per second, rather than average damage.
- Harbinger Righteous Fire now burns grass.
- Updated the 2D Art of Chains of Command.
- Adjusted the animations and effects of the Oriath Portal Effect slightly to reduce eye strain issues.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when creating clones while affected by a large amount of buffs. Common cases of this were using Headhunter along with Vaal Double Strike or Blink Arrow.
- Fixed a bug where stashes were able to be kept open after you were no longer near them.
- Fixed a bug where ground effects from map modifiers in the Azurite Mine did not appear.
- Fixed a bug where many Bloodline modifiers were unable to generate in the Azurite Mine.
- Fixed a bug where Harbingers in the Azurite Mine were unable to drop high level currency shards.
- Fixed a bug preventing completion of the Unspeakable Shrine Abyss encounter in the Azurite Mine if your Light Radius was too low.
- Fixed a bug where the Hybrid Defense Delve suffix modifiers prevented Hybrid Defense prefix modifiers from being rolled or crafted.
- Fixed a rare bug where some Delve encounters that you could travel to were sometimes not revealed.
- Fixed a bug where Instant Skills used on Predictive Mode could sometimes fail to cast.
- Fixed a bug introduced in 3.4.3e where ranged Minions, such as Spectres and Flame Golems, had a lower range for their skills than intended.
- Fixed a bug introduced in 3.4.0 where Animated Weapons from Rampage followed you through teleporters.
- Fixed a bug where Infernal Blow charges could sometimes fail to explode.
- Fixed a bug where Molten Shell could sometimes fail to replace itself when cast.
- Fixed a bug where the "x% chance to Chill Attackers for 4 seconds on Block" and "x% chance to Shock Attackers for 4 seconds on Block" modifiers were not modified by Chill or Shock duration respectively.
- Fixed a bug where the Intuitive Leap unique jewel could cause Ascendants to be unable to allocate some connected passive points in their skill tree.
- Fixed a bug where Blood Balls from monsters bearing an Essence of Greed would explode after the monster died, rather than shortly after being created.
- Fixed a bug where Guardian of the Vault in the Vault Map could submerge but remain visible.
- Fixed a bug introduced in 3.4.3c where Shrine effects could appear under portals in Maps.
- Fixed a bug where items could drop in an unreachable location in the Residence Map.
- Fixed a bug where you could get stuck in unwalkable terrain in Oak's bandit camp.
- Fixed a bug where premade PvP Templar characters had no passive points allocated.
- Fixed a bug where sound could cut in and out in The Sarn Encampment in Act 8.
- Fixed a display error where Smite supported by Faster Attacks displayed "You and nearby allies gain x% increased Attack Speed".
- Fixed a visual bug where an Ascendancy Plaque was buried halfway into the ground.
- Fixed a bug where an unintended "OFF" page was shown for some players in the Help Panel.
- Hartlin_GGG (October 17, 2018). "3.4.3f Patch Notes". Official Path of Exile Forums. Retrieved October 30, 2018.