09 October 2018
17 October 2018
07 November 2018
- Re-enabled the Solo Self-Found Migrate All button.
- Uniques dropped by Delve Bosses are now allocated to the map maker.
- Dynamite can now deal damage to monsters summoned by Delve Bosses.
- Natural Hierarchy and Night's Hold can now be acquired from the Timeworn Reliquary.
- The vendor recipe for The Retch now gives a Relic version when vendoring a Relic version of both Feastbind and Faminebind.
- Herald of Purity now has a chance to summon a Sentinel of Purity when you hit a Rare enemy.
- The Ancestral Call Support gem now specifies that extra targets must be a minimum distance from the user. There is no functional change.
- Vaal totem skills now display damage per second, rather than average damage.
- Harbinger Righteous Fire now burns grass.
- Updated the 2D Art of Chains of Command.
- Adjusted the animations and effects of the Oriath Portal Effect slightly to reduce eye strain issues.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when creating clones while affected by a large amount of buffs. Common cases of this were using Headhunter along with Vaal Double Strike or Blink Arrow.
- Fixed a bug where stashes were able to be kept open after you were no longer near them.
- Fixed a bug where ground effects from map modifiers in the Azurite Mine did not appear.
- Fixed a bug where many Bloodline modifiers were unable to generate in the Azurite Mine.
- Fixed a bug where Harbingers in the Azurite Mine were unable to drop high level currency shards.
- Fixed a bug preventing completion of the Unspeakable Shrine Abyss encounter in the Azurite Mine if your Light Radius was too low.
- Fixed a bug where the Hybrid Defense Delve suffix modifiers prevented Hybrid Defense prefix modifiers from being rolled or crafted.
- Fixed a rare bug where some Delve encounters that you could travel to were sometimes not revealed.
- Fixed a bug where Instant Skills used on Predictive Mode could sometimes fail to cast.
- Fixed a bug introduced in 3.4.3e where ranged Minions, such as Spectres and Flame Golems, had a lower range for their skills than intended.
- Fixed a bug introduced in 3.4.0 where Animated Weapons from Rampage followed you through teleporters.
- Fixed a bug where Infernal Blow charges could sometimes fail to explode.
- Fixed a bug where Molten Shell could sometimes fail to replace itself when cast.
- Fixed a bug where the "x% chance to Chill Attackers for 4 seconds on Block" and "x% chance to Shock Attackers for 4 seconds on Block" modifiers were not modified by Chill or Shock duration respectively.
- Fixed a bug where the Intuitive Leap unique jewel could cause Ascendants to be unable to allocate some connected passive points in their skill tree.
- Fixed a bug where Blood Balls from monsters bearing an Essence of Greed would explode after the monster died, rather than shortly after being created.
- Fixed a bug where Guardian of the Vault in the Vault Map could submerge but remain visible.
- Fixed a bug introduced in 3.4.3c where Shrine effects could appear under portals in Maps.
- Fixed a bug where items could drop in an unreachable location in the Residence Map.
- Fixed a bug where you could get stuck in unwalkable terrain in Oak's bandit camp.
- Fixed a bug where premade PvP Templar characters had no passive points allocated.
- Fixed a bug where sound could cut in and out in The Sarn Encampment in Act 8.
- Fixed a display error where Smite supported by Faster Attacks displayed "You and nearby allies gain x% increased Attack Speed".
- Fixed a visual bug where an Ascendancy Plaque was buried halfway into the ground.
- Fixed a bug where an unintended "OFF" page was shown for some players in the Help Panel.
- Hartlin_GGG (October 17, 2018). "3.4.3f Patch Notes". Official Path of Exile Forums. Retrieved October 30, 2018.