October 3, 2018
October 9, 2018
October 17, 2018
- Added a search box to the Subterranean Chart. You can now search for encounter names, rewards and depth levels.
- Reduced the damage of the Turong's dash skill as it was dealing much more damage than intended.
- Pitworms can now be damaged while in Darkness.
- Right-clicking in the Microtransaction Shop no longer counts as if you had left-clicked.
- The "Shaped" Zana crafting options now correctly require you to have any 5 or 10 Memory Fragments before they unlock, rather than a specific set of Memory Fragments.
- Fixed a bug where the "Defeat Ahuatotli, the Blind without gaining more than 5 stacks of Darkness Debuff" challenge would fail to complete if you had gained Darkness stacks prior to the boss encounter, such as while being escorted by the Crawler.
- Warped Regurgitators can no longer be spectred. This prevents a bug where some spectred Warped Regurgitators spawned a zombie corpse when entering an area. This zombie corpse used an invisible Soul Mortar skill which could kill players in Hideouts.
- Fixed a bug where Minions would sometimes stop following the player and fail to take actions when targetting nearby monsters.
- Fixed a bug where Toxic Rain fired from a temporary source such as Mirage Archer or Ranged Attack Totem did not grant kill credit to the player if that source no longer existed when the kill occurred.
- Fixed a bug where Smite's area of effect could be placed in the wrong location if used while targeting yourself.
- Fixed a bug where Mjölner would not trigger Orb of Storms when you hit an enemy.
- Fixed a bug where Rogue Exiles in the Azurite Mine had a longer attack range than intended.
- Fixed a bug where Grandmasters could not move to a location if that action didn't also involve a skill.
- Qarl (October 9, 2018). "3.4.3e Patch Notes". Official Path of Exile Forums. Retrieved October 30, 2018.