September 28, 2018
October 3, 2018
October 9, 2018
- Added three new Sulphite Capacity and eight new Flare Capacity upgrade tiers. You can now have up to 60,000 Sulphite and up to 20 Flares at a time. Note that these upgrades get expensive.
- Added new Delve chests which spawn behind Fractured Walls. These chests contain currency as well as league-specific Unique items.
- Added eight more encounters to "Complete Delve Encounters IV", which are not as rare as the current ones. This challenge now requires you to complete six out of fourteen encounters.
- Increased the spawn chances of all Delve bosses.
- Fate of the VaalFate of the Vaal
Gemstone SwordOne Handed Sword
Physical Damage: (109.2-117)–(232.4-249)
Critical Strike Chance: 5.00%
Attacks per Second: (1.43-1.49)
Weapon Range: 9Requires Level 56, 96 Str, 96 Dex+400 to Accuracy Rating(160-180)% increased Physical Damage
(10-15)% increased Attack Speed
100% of Physical Damage from Hits with this Weapon is Converted to a random Element
Hits with this Weapon always Ignite, Freeze, and Shock
Hits with this Weapon deal (30-60)% increased Damage to Ignited Enemies
Hits with this Weapon deal (30-60)% increased Damage to Frozen Enemies
Hits with this Weapon deal (30-60)% increased Damage to Shocked EnemiesDoryani promises immortality, yet we build great structures, carve magnificent works into stone, so a part of us lives onward.
A sign of faithlessness through action. can now be found in the Timeworn ReliquaryTimeworn Reliquary KeyThough flesh may decay, and bones turn to dust, the spirit fades not.
Floundering eternal in pools of tranquil dark.Travel to the Timeworn Reliquary by using this item in the Templar Laboratory or a personal Map Device. Can only be used once..
- Fixed a bug where incorrect Shaper Memory Fragments were required to unlock Zana's special map-altering crafting options.
- Fixed a bug introduced in 3.4.3c where the Blood RageBlood RageSpell, Duration
Mana Cost: (7-16)
Can Store 1 Use(s)
Cooldown Time: 1.00 secRequires Level 16Adds a buff that deals Physical Damage over time, while increasing Attack Speed and Life Leech. Killing an enemy while this buff is active refreshes the buff duration, and can grant a Frenzy Charge.Per 1% Quality:
0.25% increased Attack Speed(5-15)% increased Attack Speed
1.2% of Attack Physical Damage Leeched as Life
You take 4% of your Maximum Life per second as Physical Damage
You take 4% of your Maximum Energy Shield per second as Physical Damage
25% chance to gain a Frenzy Charge on Kill
Base duration is (7-10.8) secondsPlace into an item socket of the right colour to gain this skill. Right click to remove from a socket. and Flesh OfferingFlesh OfferingMinion, Spell, Duration
Mana Cost: (16-33)
Cast Time: 1.00 secRequires Level 12Consumes a corpse, which temporarily empowers your minions with swiftness. The skill consumes other nearby corpses, increasing the duration for each corpse consumed.Per 1% Quality:
0.5% increased Skill Effect DurationBase duration is 3 seconds
Grants Minions (20-30)% increased Attack Speed
Grants Minions (20-29)% increased Movement Speed
Grants Minions (20-30)% increased Cast Speed
Additional 0.5 seconds Base Duration per extra Corpse consumedPlace into an item socket of the right colour to gain this skill. Right click to remove from a socket. "..grants an additional x% increased Attack Speed" enchantments did not work.
- Fixed a bug introduced in 3.4.0 where the Mirror ArrowMirror ArrowAttack, Minion, Duration, Bow
Mana Cost: (14-20)
Can Store 1 Use(s)
Cooldown Time: 3.00 sec
Cast Time: 1.00 secRequires Level 10Fires an arrow at the target destination. When the arrow lands, a clone is summoned. The clone is a minion that uses your bow and quiver.Per 1% Quality:
1.5% increased Arrow SpeedBase duration is 3 seconds
Minions deal 75% more Damage
(0-114)% increased Minion Damage
(0-57)% increased Minion Maximum LifePlace into an item socket of the right colour to gain this skill. Right click to remove from a socket. skill gem incorrectly had "Increases and Reductions to Damage with Bows also apply to Minions".
- Fixed a bug where Static StrikeStatic StrikeAttack, Melee, AoE, Duration, Lightning, Chaining
Mana Cost: 6
Cast Time: 1.00 secRequires Level 12Attack with a melee weapon, gaining a buff if you hit your target. While you have this buff, you'll frequently hit a number of nearby enemies with beams, dealing attack damage, which will be higher if the beams strike while you're moving. You can stack the buff up to three times, each increasing the frequency with which the beams strike.Per 1% Quality:
1% chance to Shock enemiesDeals (100-145.6)% of Base Damage
60% of Physical Damage Converted to Lightning Damage
Base duration is 4 seconds
Beams Hit Enemies every 0.4 seconds
10% increased Beam frequency per Buff stack
(4-6) maximum Beam Targets
Beams deal (60-54)% less Damage while Stationary
Beams deal (40-31)% less Damage while Moving
+(0-2) to Melee rangePlace into an item socket of the right colour to gain this skill. Right click to remove from a socket. beam hits could not generate Power Charges on Critical Strike.
- Fixed a bug where some Strongbox encounters in Delve did not spawn Strongboxes.
- Fixed a bug where Kurgal, the Blackblooded could fail to detonate his obelisks if his cast speed was too great.
- Fixed a bug where Dynamite could heal monsters in extremely deep Delves.
- Fixed an instance crash that occurred during Harbinger and Perandus Delve encounters in extremely deep Delves.
- Fixed a bug where Shavronne's Ball LightningBall LightningSpell, Projectile, AoE, Lightning
Mana Cost: (13-25)
Cast Time: 0.75 sec
Critical Strike Chance: 5.00%
Damage Effectiveness: 40%
Projectile Speed: 400Requires Level 28Fires a slow-moving projectile that periodically damages enemies in an area around it with bolts of lightning.Per 1% Quality:
1% increased Lightning DamageDeals (3-22) to (48-426) Lightning DamagePlace into an item socket of the right colour to gain this skill. Right click to remove from a socket. skill could be too large if she was Slowed or Frozen when casting the skill.
- Fixed an instance crash that occurred when using The Dancing DervishThe Dancing Dervish
Reaver SwordTwo Hand Sword
Physical Damage: (145.6-161.2)–(240.8-266.6)
Critical Strike Chance: 5.00%
Attacks per Second: (1.81-1.89)
Weapon Range: 11Requires Level 59, 82 Str, 119 Dex40% increased Global Accuracy Rating(160-190)% increased Physical Damage
(25-30)% increased Attack Speed
5% increased Movement Speed
Triggers Level 15 Manifest Dancing Dervish on Rampage
Manifested Dancing Dervish disables both weapon slots
Manifested Dancing Dervish dies when Rampage endsTake your partner by the hand,
Keep your steps in time.
Swing together, spin apart,
And dance with death sublime. and Dominating BlowDominating BlowAttack, Minion, Duration, Melee
Mana Cost: 8
Cast Time: 1.00 sec
Damage Effectiveness: (140%-172%)Requires Level 28Attacks the enemy with a melee strike, applying a debuff for a short duration. If a non-unique enemy dies while affected by the debuff, the enemy's corpse will be consumed and a Sentinel of Dominance with the same rarity, prefix and suffix modifiers will be summoned for a longer secondary duration.Per 1% Quality:
Minions deal 0.5% increased DamageDeals (140-171.9)% of Base Damage
Base duration is 1 seconds
Maximum 9 Summoned Normal Sentinels of Dominance
Maximum 3 Summoned Magic Sentinels of Dominance
Maximum 1 Summoned Rare Sentinel of Dominance
Base secondary duration is 20 seconds
10% Chance to Summon a Normal Sentinel of Dominance when you Hit a Unique Monster
+(0-2) to Melee rangePlace into an item socket of the right colour to gain this skill. Right click to remove from a socket. together.
- Qarl (October 3, 2018). "3.4.3d Patch Notes". Official Path of Exile Forums. Retrieved October 30, 2018.