A system has been added that will automatically add divination cards and other items to the item acquisition sections where appropriate. Entries added by this system will be shown as automatic in the item acquisition section.
Some pages will need to be updated to include
upgraded_from_disabled=true if they are not eligible for the system.
Some further details on what needs to be done can be found on Path of Exile Wiki:To-do list/Automatic upgraded from and issues can be posted on the talk page.
September 19, 2018
September 21, 2018
September 28, 2018
- Fixed a bug that affected parties with an even number of players. Sulphite gain was based on one less party member than these parties actually had.
- Capped the maximum Sulphite costs of Delves at length 6.
- Reduced the Sulphite cost of longer Delves (starting at length 2) slightly, with a larger discount for longer lengths. At length 6, the discount is 25%.
- Changed Sulphite Costs/Acquisition to scale linearly between map tiers, rather than exponentially. The overall scaling factor has been reduced also. There are still incentives for playing higher-tier maps, but they are nowhere near as large as in 3.4.3.
- Provided slightly more Sulphite bonus for Map Item Quantity.
- Qarl (September 21, 2018). "3.4.3b Patch Notes". Official Path of Exile Forums. Retrieved September 23, 2018.