September 3, 2018
September 6, 2018
September 10, 2018
- Azurite and Delve Upgrades are now shared across all of your characters in the same league. When you log into a character for the first time after this patch, it will merge its Azurite and Upgrades into the total for the league.
- The base light radius of Flares has been increased.
- Flares now light instantly, protecting you immediately, and travel to the location you clicked. They are still instant to use.
- Dynamite now destroys Fractured Walls with a single use.
- Monsters which use EMP have received updated animations and effects to more clearly signal the attack.
- Monsters with the "Allies Cannot Die" aura cannot be affected by the "Allies Cannot Die" aura themselves. This prevents multiple monsters with this aura from affecting one another.
- Fixed a bug where Azurite could get stuck in walls.
- Fixed a bug where a Delve Chest could spawn in a wall.
- Fixed a bug where various Gorgol monsters were not giving credit towards the "Defeat following Monsters I" challenge when defeated.
- Fixed a bug where Fossils were not allocated correctly in a party.
- Fixed a bug where Light Radius from the Crawler and Flares appeared larger than it actually was.
- Fixed a bug where the Crawler would sometimes not be present to protect players from Darkness after selecting a new location to travel to in the Azurite Mine.
- Fixed a bug where Devouring Totem did not devour corpses in the Azurite Mine.
- Fixed a bug where dead Hardcore players were removed from the Delve Ladder.
- Fixed various display issues with the Quest Tracker for the Niko quest line.
- Orb of Storms can once again be supported by Traps, Totems, and Mines.
- Changed the Quality stat for Convocation to grant "x% increased Cooldown Recovery Speed", rather than Cast Speed.
- Fixed a bug where the "Slay the Corrupted Bosses" Zana mission did not complete in Maps with multiple bosses.
- Fixed a bug where Tempest effects spawned by Prophecies were not visibly correct.
- Fixed a bug where Blood Guard Herald and Faith Guard Herald effects were reversed when applied to Herald of Agony.
- Fixed a bug where Lioneye's Fall did not convert Staff Spell Block to Bow Spell Block correctly.
- Fixed a bug where Ichimonji prevented the Crawler from protecting you from Darkness.
- Fixed a bug where the Battle Cry passive caused Warcry skills to consume the mana cost twice.
- Fixed a bug where the stat descriptions for Holy Relic Enchantments were not visible on items.
- Fixed a bug where some item mods were still referring to "Physical Projectile Attack Damage", instead of "Vicious Projectiles".
- Fixed a bug where Scourge Arrow did not grant anything per Quality. It now grants 1% increased Projectile Speed per Quality.
- Fixed a bug where Cremation and Volatile Dead could be cast while no corpses were available, resulting in mana being spent but no skill use occurring.
- Fixed a bug where Vaal Ancestral Warchief did not work when dual-wielding claws.
- Fixed a bug where Gruthkul's Pelt prevented the use of Flares and Dynamite.
- Fixed a bug where quest items could be hidden on the minimap when using item filters.
- Fixed an instance crash.
- Qarl (September 6, 2018). "3.4.0c Patch Notes". Official Path of Exile Forums. Retrieved September 6, 2018.