September 2, 2018
September 3, 2018
September 6, 2018
- Lilly Roth has returned to Lioneye's Watch in Act 6.
- Temporarily disabled Orb of StormsOrb of StormsLightning, Spell, Duration, AoE, Chaining
Mana Cost: (4-16)
Can Store 1 Use(s)
Cooldown Time: 0.50 sec
Cast Time: 0.50 sec
Critical Strike Chance: 5.00%
Effectiveness of Added Damage: 65%Requires Level 4Creates a stationary electrical orb that frequently unleashes a splitting bolt of lightning at a nearby enemy. Modifiers to cast speed will increase how frequently it does this. Using a lightning skill while inside the orb's cloud unleashes additional bolts. Casting this skill again will replace the previous orb.Per 1% Quality:
1% increased Lightning DamageDeals (2-185) to (7-555) Lightning Damage
Base duration is 6 seconds
Beams Split towards (2-4) additional targets
Strikes every (1.5-1.02) secondsPlace into an item socket of the right colour to gain this skill. Right click to remove from a socket. being supportable by Mines, Traps and Totems. We will re-enable this in a future patch.
- Fixed a bug preventing Atlas completion of the BelfryBelfry MapMap Level: 72
Map Tier: 5
Guild Character: wBells are rung in celebration, and in sorrow. And, finally, in despair.Travel to this Map by using it in a personal Map Device. Maps can only be used once. and Mao KunMao Kun
Shore MapMap Level: 76
Map Tier: 9
Guild Character: À
Item Quantity: (+100%-+120%)(60-100)% increased Experience gain
Monsters deal (175-190)% extra Damage as Lightning
Monsters gain an Endurance Charge on Hit
Monsters gain a Power Charge on HitThe Treasures of the Tides wait
in agony at the End of the World.Travel to this Map by using it in the Templar Laboratory or a personal Map Device. Maps can only be used once. maps.
- Fixed a bug where various Fragments which dropped from Delve chests were not stackable in the Fragment Tab.
- Fixed a bug where the "Close All User Interface" hotkey did not close the Instance Manager panel.
- Fixed a bug where disabling Shadows on DX9 did not save your setting correctly.
- Fixed a rare bug preventing some players from entering the Azurite Mine.
- Fixed two instance crashes.
- Qarl (September 3, 2018). "3.4.0e Patch Notes". Official Path of Exile Forums. Retrieved September 3, 2018.