From Path of Exile Wiki
21 June 2018 00:00:00
03 July 2018 00:00:00
- Two new types of rooms (themed around Tormented Spirits and Strongboxes) can now be found in the Temple of Atzoatl in the Incursion league.
- The Altar of Corruption will now return the skinned item if it destroys an item with a skin transfer applied to it.
- Slightly adjusted the Labyrinth's Mansion Atrium area to prevent players getting stuck after using Leap Slam to reach a small ledge.
- The default loot filter now plays audio when an item with 5 linked sockets drops.
- You can now have separate portals to Maps and the Temple of Atzoatl open in your Hideout at the same time.
- Fixed a bug where Cold Snap's damage over time stacked with itself. To compensate for this, we have increased Cold Snap and Vaal Cold Snap's damage by 25% at gem level 20, scaling down to no change at gem level 1.
- Fixed a bug where Zana mission portals could open around Alva Valai.
- Fixed a bug where the orientation of Zana mission portals was sometimes incorrect.
- Fixed a bug where portals to a Breachlord's Domain could open around Alva Valai in your Hideout.
- Fixed a bug where portals to the Temple of Atzoatl around Alva Valai would not relocate correctly when moving Alva if you had dismissed her and invited her back to your Hideout.
- Fixed a bug where opening portals to the Temple of Atzoatl from your Hideout was sometimes not possible.
- Fixed a bug where you could sometimes not be able to invite Alva Valai back to your Hideout after dismissing her.
- Fixed a bug where Alva Valai in a Hideout would not be able to open portals to the Temple of Atzoatl if the character interacting with her was not the character that created the Hideout.
- Fixed various bugs which could prevent an Abyss from spawning.
- Fixed a bug where The Three Dragons unique helmet did not prevent Lightning damage from applying Shock.
- Fixed a bug where the Gluttony unique belt could drop in lower level areas than intended.
- Fixed a bug where players would sometimes not return to proper size after casting Lightning Warp.
- Fixed a bug where totems could be summoned through closed doors.
- Fixed a bug where characters could be locked into a Barrage action after leveling up a support gem linked to Barrage.
- Fixed a bug where detonating corpses with Vaal Detonate Dead did not count as "consuming" a corpse.
- Fixed a bug where some monster versions of Arctic Breath would disappear visually while still being able to deal damage.
- Fixed a bug where a Lever in the Labyrinth's Basilica Passage only opened one Locked Door, rather than multiple.
- Fixed a bug introduced in 3.3.0c which slightly altered the colour of the Apocalypse Cloak.
- Fixed a rare bug where The Vaal Omnitect continued to deal damage underneath itself after dying.
- Fixed a rare bug where a teleporter in the Caldera map could have trees spawned on it, causing the player to be unable to move.
- Fixed a client crash that occurred when trying to use Charged Dash while being pinned in place by a Labyrinth's Spike Trap.
- Fixed an instance crash in the Solaris, Eternal Sun and Lunaris, Eternal Moon boss encounter.
- Fixed an instance crash in the Guardian of the Chimera map boss encounter.
- Qarl (July 3, 2018). "3.3.1 Patch Notes". Official Path of Exile Forums. Retrieved July 3, 2018.