June 1, 2018
June 5, 2018
June 15, 2018
- Fixed a bug where Charged DashCharged DashMovement, AoE, Channelling, Attack, Lightning, Melee
Mana Cost: 4
Cast Time: 1.00 sec
Damage Effectiveness: (75%-92%)Requires Level 28Channel to project an illusion which you steer. You gain stages while it moves, until it stops at a maximum total distance. Waves of area damage frequently pulse along its path, based on your attack speed. Stop channelling to teleport to the illusion, dealing a final wave of damage.Per 1% Quality:
0.5% increased Attack SpeedDeals (75-92.1)% of Base Damage
60% more Attack Speed
50% of Physical Damage Converted to Lightning Damage
Final wave deals 75% of Damage per stage
Deals 150% more Damage while Channelling if Illusion has finished moving
Illusion moves at 130% of your Movement SpeedPlace into an item socket of the right colour to gain this skill. Right click to remove from a socket. could teleport you through doors.
- Fixed various issues with Charged Dash and Flame DashFlame DashSpell, Movement, Duration, Fire
Mana Cost: (8-23)
Can Store 3 Use(s)
Cooldown Time: 3.00 sec
Cast Time: 0.70 sec
Critical Strike Chance: 6.00%Requires Level 10Teleport to a location, damaging enemies and leaving a trail of burning ground in your wake.Per 1% Quality:
1% increased Cooldown Recovery SpeedDeals (6-319) to (9-479) Fire Damage
Deals (10.9-599) Base Fire Damage per second
Base duration is 4 seconds
(0-76)% increased Cooldown Recovery SpeedPlace into an item socket of the right colour to gain this skill. Right click to remove from a socket. where they would sometimes fail to teleport you when cast.
- Fixed a client crash in the Incursion leagues when trying to create areas while having the Monstrous Treasure prophecy.
- Fixed a client crash caused by Zilquapa, Architect of the Breach's breach pool ability when some minions were caught in it.
- Fixed a client crash caused by monster versions of LacerateLacerateAttack, AoE, Melee
Mana Cost: 8
Cast Time: 1.00 sec
Damage Effectiveness: (60%-74%)Requires Level 12Slashes twice, releasing waves of force that damage enemies they hit. Enemies in the middle of the slashes can be hit by both. If you are dual wielding, you attack with your Main Hand, then your Off Hand. Can be used with Axes and Swords.Per 1% Quality:
0.5% increased Area of EffectDeals (60-73.7)% of Base Damage
25% chance to cause Bleeding
25% more Damage with Hits and Ailments against Bleeding enemies
+(0-9) to radiusPlace into an item socket of the right colour to gain this skill. Right click to remove from a socket..
- Fixed a client crash caused by Power SiphonPower SiphonAttack, Projectile
Mana Cost: (7-11)
Cast Time: 1.00 sec
Damage Effectiveness: (125%-151%)Requires Level 12Fires your wand to unleash projectiles that fire toward enemies in front of you or to your sides, dealing increased damage and granting you a power charge if an enemy is killed by, or soon after, the hit.Per 1% Quality:
1% increased DamageDeals (125-150.7)% of Base Damage
Fires (4-7) additional Projectiles
20% chance to gain a Power Charge when Projectile Hits a Rare or Unique Enemy
+10% to Critical Strike Multiplier per Power Charge
20% increased Critical Strike Chance per Power Charge
Culling StrikePlace into an item socket of the right colour to gain this skill. Right click to remove from a socket..
- Fixed a client crash caused by the Inferno Bolt Nemesis mod.
- Fixed a rare instance crash that could occur in the Rotting Core when a boss was killed.
- Fixed various instance crashes.
This patch has been deployed without a restart.
An additional hotfix was deployed on June 8, 2018.
- Fixed a bug reintroduced in 3.3.0 where the Legacy Armour set lost its shininess.
- Fixed a bug where the "Defeat Alluring Abyss Trio" challenge was able to be completed in the Apex of Sacrifice.
- Fixed a bug where leaving the Brine King boss room could sometimes place the player in an Incursion.
- Fixed a bug where control + clicking Vials into a non-Tier 3 Altar of Sacrifice would destroy the Vial.
- Fixed a bug where Vials did not display their stack size when placed in the Currency Stash Tab. Vials can now be stacked in the inventory.
- Fixed a bug where the Poison Garden Incursion wasn't able to spawn.
- Fixed some cases where items could drop in unreachable locations in the Temple of Atzoatl.
- Fixed three client crashes.
This hotfix has been applied without a restart. Restarting your client and updating will be needed for most of the fixes to apply.