Game data updates to the wiki have been started.
A system has been added that will automatically add divination cards and other items to the item acquisition sections where appropriate. Entries added by this system will be shown as automatic in the item acquisition section.
Some pages will need to be updated to include
upgraded_from_disabled=true if they are not eligible for the system.
Some further details on what needs to be done can be found on Path of Exile Wiki:To-do list/Automatic upgraded from and issues can be posted on the talk page.
April 25, 2018
May 2, 2018
May 8, 2018
Version 3.2.3b addressed the player community concern on flashback event that would started on 9:00am 5 May 2018 New Zealand time (4 May 2018 UTC time), as well as other fixes.
- You can no longer use the instance manager to create multiple instances of the Templar Laboratory.
- You can no longer use the map device in the Chamber of Sins Level 1 in Act 7 to open Maps.
- Fixed a bug where Yugul, Reflection of Terror could become stuck midair while jumping into one of his pools, and become immune to damage.
- Fixed a bug where players could be unable to return to Farrul, First of the Plains' arena if they logged out after creating a town portal while being teleported back to the arena.
- Fixed a bug where Arakaali, Spinner of Shadows could continue moving to different corners after she should be dead.
- Fixed a bug where Totems, Traps and Mines were able to gain Tailwind.
- Fixed a bug where the "Debuffs on you expire x% faster while affected by HasteHasteAura, Spell, AoE
Mana Reserved: 50%
Can Store 1 Use(s)
Cooldown Time: 1.20 secRequires Level 24Casts an aura that increases the movement speed, attack speed and cast speed of you and your allies.Per 1% Quality:
2% increased Area of EffectYou and nearby allies gain (9-16)% increased Attack Speed
You and nearby allies gain (9-16)% increased Cast Speed
You and nearby allies gain (4-9)% increased Movement Speed
+(0-19) to radiusPlace into an item socket of the right colour to gain this skill. Right click to remove from a socket." mod actually caused debuffs to expire slower.
- Fixed a bug where throwing a net was counted as using a skill. This caused issues for players using Lightpoacher when trying to capture beasts.
- Fixed a bug where Bestiary monsters with multiple forms left a mini-map icon for each form when dead.
- Fixed a bug where the Lighthouse RemainsLighthouse RemainsStack Size: 20Requires %sCreates an object in your hideout1 VariationShift click to unstack.Favour cost: 150000 hideout decoration did not block players.
- Fixed a bug where the Bestiary tab was visible in Standard league if you had died in Hardcore Bestiary.
- Fixed a client crash.
- Fixed six instance crashes.
The following edit was added to the patch notes on May 3, 2018
Edit: We have deployed an instance only follow up fix to prevent a new instance crash introduced in 3.2.3b. As a consequence, the bug where Aspect skills would activate after changing areas if you had the skill active when you died, has returned and will be fixed in a future patch.
The following hotfix was deployed after the 3.2.3b patch:
We have deployed a client fix for:
- Fixed a bug where the Map Device in Chamber of Sins Level 1 was unusable if you entered the area with Maligaro's MapMaligaro's Map"Certain maps can only be rendered in the most vivid of viscera."
- Inquisitor Maligaro in your inventory.
Restarting your client will update it with the fix.