April 25, 2018
May 2, 2018
May 8, 2018
Version 3.2.3b addressed the player community concern on flashback event that would started on 9:00am 5 May 2018 New Zealand time (4 May 2018 UTC time), as well as other fixes.
- You can no longer use the instance manager to create multiple instances of the Templar Laboratory.
- You can no longer use the map device in the Chamber of Sins Level 1 in Act 7 to open Maps.
- Fixed a bug where Yugul, Reflection of Terror could become stuck midair while jumping into one of his pools, and become immune to damage.
- Fixed a bug where players could be unable to return to Farrul, First of the Plains' arena if they logged out after creating a town portal while being teleported back to the arena.
- Fixed a bug where Arakaali, Spinner of Shadows could continue moving to different corners after she should be dead.
- Fixed a bug where Totems, Traps and Mines were able to gain Tailwind.
- Fixed a bug where the "Debuffs on you expire x% faster while affected by HasteHasteAura, Spell, AoE
Mana Reserved: 50%
Can Store 1 Use(s)
Cooldown Time: 1.20 secRequires Level 24Casts an aura that increases the movement speed, attack speed and cast speed of you and your allies.Per 1% Quality:
2% increased Area of EffectYou and nearby allies gain (9-16)% increased Attack Speed
You and nearby allies gain (9-16)% increased Cast Speed
You and nearby allies gain (4-9)% increased Movement Speed
+(0-19) to radiusPlace into an item socket of the right colour to gain this skill. Right click to remove from a socket." mod actually caused debuffs to expire slower.
- Fixed a bug where throwing a net was counted as using a skill. This caused issues for players using Lightpoacher when trying to capture beasts.
- Fixed a bug where Bestiary monsters with multiple forms left a mini-map icon for each form when dead.
- Fixed a bug where the Lighthouse RemainsLighthouse RemainsStack Size: 20Requires %sCreates an object in your hideout1 VariationShift click to unstack.Favour cost: 150000 hideout decoration did not block players.
- Fixed a bug where the Bestiary tab was visible in Standard league if you had died in Hardcore Bestiary.
- Fixed a client crash.
- Fixed six instance crashes.
The following edit was added to the patch notes on May 3, 2018
Edit: We have deployed an instance only follow up fix to prevent a new instance crash introduced in 3.2.3b. As a consequence, the bug where Aspect skills would activate after changing areas if you had the skill active when you died, has returned and will be fixed in a future patch.
The following hotfix was deployed after the 3.2.3b patch:
We have deployed a client fix for:
- Fixed a bug where the Map Device in Chamber of Sins Level 1 was unusable if you entered the area with Maligaro's MapMaligaro's Map"Certain maps can only be rendered in the most vivid of viscera."
- Inquisitor Maligaro in your inventory.
Restarting your client will update it with the fix.