Game data updates have been started.
We would love to get your opinion on your experience with our site with a short survey. Take Survey
March 15, 2018
March 22, 2018
March 28, 2018
- Rare Bestiary Beasts in Maps now spawn more often, have more health and drop more items with increased rarity.
- Added 3 Beastcrafting Recipes. These create Unique Talismans, Orbs of HorizonsOrb of HorizonsStack Size: 20Reforges a map item as another of the same tierRight click this item then left click a map to apply it.
Shift click to unstack. and Harbinger's OrbsHarbinger's OrbStack Size: 20Reforges a map item as another of a higher tierRight click this item then left click a map to apply it.
Shift click to unstack..
- Corrected some recipe components for the "Create a Six-link Armour" Beastcrafting recipes.
- You can now select which beast you want to use a Bestiary OrbBestiary OrbStack Size: 10Stores a Beast in an item so it can be tradedRight click on this item then left click on a Beast in your Menagerie to turn it into a tradable item.
Shift click to unstack. on through your Bestiary's Captured Beasts list.
- You can now filter by Name, Level, Family, Group and Genus in the Recipes page in the Bestiary as well as in the Blood Altar UI.
- Hovering over a Beast in the Bestiary or the Blood Altar UI will display a list of recipes that the Beast is used in.
- Disabled the ability to capture Beasts which had the 'Heralds of the Obelisk' or 'Bearers of the Guardian' bloodlines mods, as this could result in unintended behaviour.
- When Corpse Targeting is set to 'Always Enabled', and you have a Necromancy NetNecromancy NetStack Size: 100Can be used on Beast corpses of all levels.
Activate to use this type of Net when capturing Beasts.Shift click to unstack. selected, mousing over a Beast corpse now always highlights it.
- Fixed a bug introduced in 3.2.0 that changed the level requirement of Night's HoldNight's Hold
Black Maw TalismanTalisman Tier: 1Requires Level 12Has 1 Socket+2 to Level of Socketed Gems
Socketed Gems are Supported by Level 10 Added Chaos Damage
Socketed Gems are supported by Level 10 Blind
Socketed Gems are supported by Level 10 Cast when Stunned
CorruptedIn the light of Solaris, the shadows cower and hide.
But every night they gather and grow,
and all but the strong and the stupid
seek shelter from their grasp until daybreak. to 40, rather than 25.
- Fixed a bug where Vaal ClarityVaal ClarityAura, Vaal, Spell, AoE, Duration
Souls Per Use: 30 (N) /
Can Store 1 Use(s)
Can Store 1 Use(s)
Soul Gain Prevention: 14.000 sec
Cooldown Time: 0.50 secRequires Level 10Casts a temporary aura that lets you and your allies cast skills without paying their mana costs.Per 1% Quality:
2% increased Area of EffectBase duration is (8-9.9) seconds
Your and nearby allies' Skills Cost no Mana
Modifiers to Buff Duration also apply to this Skill's Soul Gain Prevention
+(0-19) to radius
CorruptedPlace into an item socket of the right colour to gain this skill. Right click to remove from a socket. removed the reservation cost of Auras.
- Fixed a bug where Fenumus, First of the Night could become untargetable after retreating to its cave.
- Fixed a bug where Brinecrack could get stuck underground if you attempted to capture it as it was burrowing.
- Fixed a bug where items could drop in an inaccessible location in the Lava ChamberLava Chamber MapMap Level: 74
Map Tier: 7
Guild Character: QTravel to this Map by using it in the Templar Laboratory or a personal Map Device. Maps can only be used once. map.
- Fixed a bug where Bestiary Aspect skills could be crafted onto Maps.
- Fixed a bug where the Bestiary UI would display "Loading...", rather than a blank page, if you changed areas while having no captured Beasts.
- Fixed a bug where Strongboxes whose mods had changed through currency use would display mods that it no longer had when using 'Advanced Mod Descriptions'.
- Fixed a bug where the lighting in the Haku mission area 'Haunted Residence' was darker than intended.
- Fixed a bug where plaques for Giant Arachnids displayed "????????" in the Menagerie.
- Fixed one instance crash.
The following hotfix was deployed after the 3.2.1b patch:
- Fixed a bug preventing some area transitions from activating. If you have this problem, you'll need to restart your client to get this fix.
This has been deployed without a restart. You will need to restart your client if you are having this issue.