March 8, 2018
March 15, 2018
March 22, 2018
- You can now trade Beasts with other players. Just buy a Bestiary OrbBestiary OrbStack Size: 10Stores a Beast in an item so it can be tradedRight click on this item then left click on a Beast in your Menagerie to turn it into a tradable item.
Shift click to unstack. from Einhar and then use it on a specific Beast in your Menagerie. The resultant item can then be listed on trade sites and traded to other players via the secure trade screen. To let the monster out of the item, just right-click it. Adding a beast to your Menagerie this way does not grant progress towards the "Complete the Bestiary" challenge.
- Added two new sets of Beastcrafting recipes. The first set of recipes create various item level 86 Six-Linked Body Armours. The second set of recipes create Tier 1, Tier 2 or Tier 3 Rare Talismans.
- The Beastcrafting recipes that create an item with a specific type of mod now work on base types that you provide (and scour that item first). This allows you to craft that type of mod onto a specific base type that you prefer.
- Added 3D art for the IndigonIndigon
Hubris CircletQuality: +20%
Energy Shield: (205-228)Requires Level 69, 154 Int(150-180)% increased Energy Shield
(6-10)% increased maximum Mana
Recover (8-10)% of maximum Life when you use a Mana Flask
Non-instant Mana recovery from Flasks is also recovered as Life
(50-60)% increased Mana Cost of Skills for each 200 total Mana you have Spent Recently
(20-25)% increased Spell Damage for each 200 total Mana you have Spent Recently, up to 2000%Where the body's limits begin,
the mind's limits end. unique helmet.
- Added a mini-map icon for dead Bestiary Rares and Legendaries.
- Re-ordered Beastcrafting Recipes so that the more valuable recipes are grouped together near the top.
- Bestiary Uniques dropped by Spirit Bosses are now allocated to the Menagerie owner.
- Throwing a net at a group of monsters now intelligently chooses a nearby target (higher-rarity first).
- Increased the speed of throwing nets.
- While a Necromancy NetNecromancy NetStack Size: 100Can be used on Beast corpses of all levels.
Activate to use this type of Net when capturing Beasts.Shift click to unstack. is equipped, Corpse Targeting is now possible by holding down the assigned hotkey.
- Slightly increased the amount of time until a beast is captured in a party to better allow multiple party members to capture the same beast.
- Beasts that enrage now gain a damage reduction that decays over time, in order to prevent accidentally killing a beast that you want to capture.
- Einhar's capture dialogue no longer plays 100% of the time.
- Slightly increased the volume of the audio played when a beast breaks free of your net.
- Added a keyword that item filters can use to disable default drop sounds. The keyword is "DisableDropSound".
- After capturing a Beast, if you only have room in your Menagerie for one more of that genus, then a message warns you that you're running out of space.
- Added a text output to chat when successfully capturing a beast.
- Reduced the amount of nets dropped by Bosses. Slightly reduced the drop chance of nets overall.
- Summoned Carrion Minions can no longer be captured. Carrion Minions that spawn naturally can still be captured.
- Beasts spawned by Tora missions can now be captured.
- Bestiary Rares and Legendaries can no longer spawn in Oba's Cursed TroveOba's Cursed Trove
Underground Sea MapMap Level: 79
Map Tier: 9
Item Quantity: +40%Monster Level: 79
Area has patches of desecrated ground
20 patches with Ground Effect per 100 tiles (Hidden)
Ground Effect has a radius of 10 (Hidden)
(40-50)% more Monster Life
(30-40)% increased Monster Damage
Area becomes fatal after some time"Here the soil is more deadly than any swing of the axe."
- Oba of the Karui, Conqueror of Corruption.Travel to this Map by using it in the Templar Laboratory or a personal Map Device. Maps can only be used once.. Nets are no longer usable in this Map.
- Fixed a bug where Stairs to the next area would not always open correctly in the Oba's Cursed Trove unique map.
- Fixed a bug where the "Create a Unique Map" Beastcrafting recipe would fail to generate a Unique Map if the level of the Fenumal Scorpion was 70.
- Fixed a bug where various attack speed and physical attack damage modifiers did not apply to off-hand attacks, and thus did not apply to Spectral Shield ThrowSpectral Shield ThrowAttack, Projectile, Physical
Mana Cost: (7-10)
Cast Time: 1.00 secRequires Level 12Throws a spectral copy of your shield as a projectile which cannot pierce, and deals off-hand damage augmented by the defences of the shield. When it collides with something it will shatter, launching a number of smaller shards as projectiles in all directions. Modifiers that cause additional projectiles to be fired will add more shards, not more copies of the shield.Per 1% Quality:
2% increased Projectile Speed(18-182) to (27-272) Base Off Hand Physical Damage
2 to 3 Added Physical Damage per 15 Armour or Evasion Rating on Shield
Fires (8-13) additional Projectiles
Shard Projectiles Deal 25% less Damage
Base Off Hand Attack time is (0.7-0.6) seconds
+0.1% to Critical Strike Chance per 10 Maximum Energy Shield on Shield
Base Off Hand Critical Strike Chance is 5%Place into an item socket of the right colour to gain this skill. Right click to remove from a socket..
- Fixed a bug where Catarina minions did not drop items as intended.
- Fixed a bug where beasts spawned by Legendary Beasts at specific health thresholds would sometimes fail to spawn in areas without enough open space.
- Fixed a bug where the Farric Presence, Saqawine Presence, and Fertile Presence Bestiary mods did not behave correctly.
- Fixed a bug where Einhar was able to block players. You can now dismiss Einhar by selecting the "Dismiss" option while interacting with him.
- Fixed a bug where Fenumus, First of the Night was not capturable by Necromancy NetsNecromancy NetStack Size: 100Can be used on Beast corpses of all levels.
Activate to use this type of Net when capturing Beasts.Shift click to unstack..
- Fixed a bug where captured beasts would sometimes not be loaded, causing it to appear as if you had no captured beasts.
- Fixed a bug where Ventarus was able to be killed while being captured, preventing completion of The Feral Lord V Prophecy.
- Fixed a bug where the Whispering Tome from the Unbearable Whispers VUnbearable Whispers VThe trapped emperor unknowingly protects foul knowledge. Dark pages amongst bright treasures.You will discover a dangerous tome in the final chamber of the Labyrinth.Right-click to add this prophecy to your character.Seal Cost:
9x Silver Coin Prophecy chain dropped an Inya's KeyInya's KeyItem Quantity: +5%5% increased Quantity of Items found in this AreaThe Infinite Mind, unbound by the tethers of sanity,
whose thirst for knowledge is all-consuming,
whose every word stands our hair on end.Can be used in the Templar Laboratory or a personal Map Device., in addition to the Inya's Key dropped by Inya, the Unbearable Whispers.
- Fixed a bug where the Deadly TwinsDeadly TwinsIn a long-lost dream, one deadly foe becomes two.You will enter a map and slay the Twinned bosses in it.Right-click to add this prophecy to your character.Seal Cost:
3x Silver Coin prophecy could trigger in the Uber Elder encounter.
- Fixed a bug where the "Rare Boots with Movement Speed" challenge was not successfully completed by all appropriate Beastcrafting recipes.
- Fixed a bug where the "Unlock Sextant Slots" challenge sometimes did not update correctly.
- Fixed a bug where you were able to throw a second net onto a monster that you were in the process of capturing, causing the net to be wasted.
- Fixed a bug where the "+X to Total Mana Cost of Skills" mod on Doedre's MalevolenceDoedre's Malevolence
Velvet GlovesQuality: +20%
Energy Shield: (87-126)Requires Level 64, 21 Int(50-60)% increased Spell Damage
+20 to Intelligence
Adds (48-56) to (73-84) Chaos Damage to Spells
15% reduced Cast Speed
+(64-96) to maximum Energy Shield
+50 to Total Mana Cost of SkillsIt was Doedre who learned that pain is just as much about fear as it is about injury. applied to throwing a net.
- Fixed a bug where two ape monsters were not able to be killed in a Blood Altar encounter.
- Fixed a bug where the "Hide Unusable" setting in the Blood Altar was not remembered when closing and re-opening the Blood Altar.
- Fixed a bug where Zana's "Take Shaper's Orb" dialogue option was visible even though there was no Shaper's Orb available.
- Fixed a bug where Zana's "Complete another Master's mission" mission was able to be completed by killing the Map Boss.
- Fixed a bug where Frost Blades'Frost BladesAttack, Projectile, Melee, Strike, Cold, Physical
Mana Cost: 6
Cast Time: 1.00 sec
Projectile Speed: 2250Attack enemies with increased range, releasing icy blades from the first enemy hit which fly at other enemies. Requires a Melee Weapon.Per 1% Quality:
1% increased Damage
1% increased Projectile SpeedDeals (100-140)% of Base Damage
Fires (4-7) additional Projectiles
+(18-21) to Melee Weapon Range
60% of Physical Damage Converted to Cold Damage
(2-75) to (3-113) Added Attack Cold Damage
(0-19)% increased Projectile SpeedPlace into an item socket of the right colour to gain this skill. Right click to remove from a socket. projectiles were not exploding correctly when hitting walls / objects. This was only a visual issue.
- Fixed a bug where the portal to the boss room in the Laboratory MapLaboratory MapMap Level: 74
Map Tier: 7
Guild Character: ÄMy last waking moments looked very much like this place... I miss it. I miss her.Travel to this Map by using it in the Templar Laboratory or a personal Map Device. Maps can only be used once. could disable incorrectly.
- Fixed a bug with Farrul's FurFarrul's Fur
Triumphant LamellarQuality: +20%
Movement Speed: -3%Requires Level 69, 95 Str, 116 Dex(100-150)% increased Armour and Evasion
+(80-100) to maximum Life
Aspect of the Cat Reserves no Mana
+2 seconds to Cat's Stealth Duration
Gain up to your maximum number of Frenzy and Power Charges when you gain Cat's Stealth
You have Phasing while you have Cat's StealthThe First of the Plains was the First of the Hunt
It was she who showed us that there is honour in waiting in the shadows and picking your moment. causing Frenzy and Power Charge duration to not refresh when gaining Cat's Stealth at maximum charges.
- Fixed a visual bug in Farrul's Den at low frame rates with Dynamic Resolution enabled.
- Fixed a bug causing minor desync when deactivating Bestiary Aspect skills.
- Fixed a bug preventing some players from progressing through the Einhar questline.
- Fixed a rare bug preventing some players from progressing through the Uber Elder questline.
- Fixed a client crash that could occur when when entering various areas.
- Fixed a rare client crash that could occur when taking a quest reward.
- Fixed a rare client crash that could occur when viewing items linked in chat by another player whose client was out of date.
- Fixed various other client crashes.
The following hotfix was deployed after the 3.2.1 patch:
- Fixed a bug causing DisableDropSound to not work when applied to Currency items. There is still an outstanding issue when applied to Maps and Map fragments.
- Fixed a bug where the "Create a Levelling Item" recipes would apply their mods to any item base. For example, if you placed a Map in the Blood Altar and then chose "Rare Coral Ring with Maximum Life", it would apply a Life mod to the Map.
- Fixed a bug where some Aspect skills applied buffs with incorrect strengths.
- Fixed a bug where searching for Map in the stash displayed all items that dropped in a Map, rather than only Maps.
- Removed Spider Crab and The Alpha Beast from the Bestiary book as they could not spawn.
- Fixed an instance crash.
This has been deployed without a restart.
A second hotfix was deployed after the 3.2.1 patch:
- Doubled the spawn chance of the Legendary Beasts used to create portals to Spirit Beasts.
- Vendoring an Itemised BeastBestiary OrbStack Size: 10Stores a Beast in an item so it can be tradedRight click on this item then left click on a Beast in your Menagerie to turn it into a tradable item.
Shift click to unstack. now returns an Orb of AlchemyOrb of AlchemyStack Size: 10Upgrades a normal item to a rare itemRight click this item then left click a normal item to apply it.
Shift click to unstack., this takes priority over any other recipe, preventing some bugged results.
This has been deployed without a restart. This will only apply to new instances.
- Natalia_GGG (March 14, 2018). "3.2.1 Patch Notes". Official Path of Exile Forums. Retrieved March 14, 2018.
- Qarl (March 16, 2018). "3.2.1 Hotfix". Official Path of Exile Forums. Retrieved March 16, 2018.
- Qarl (March 18, 2018). "3.2.1 Hotfix 2". Official Path of Exile Forums. Retrieved March 18, 2018.