February 9, 2021
February 9, 2021
- Maven's Invitations for The Uncharted Realms Atlas region now indicate which bosses have already been witnessed by The Maven.
- Loading has been improved so that the initial loading screen is faster and textures are not reloaded after viewing full-screen user interface panels such as the Passive Skill Tree or Atlas of Worlds.
- Fixed a bug where the Guardian's Aid Atlas Passive node could sometimes fail to activate.
- Fixed a bug where the Alternate Quality effect on Anomalous Golem gems wasn't working correctly.
- Fixed a bug where the Alternate Quality effect on the Phantasmal EarthquakeEarthquakeAttack, AoE, Duration, Slam, Melee
Radius: 18 / 28
Mana Cost: 10
Cast Time: 1.00 sec
Attack Speed: 75% of Base
Effectiveness of Added Damage: (85%-120%)Requires Level 28Smashes the ground, dealing damage in an area and cracking the earth. The crack will erupt in a powerful aftershock after a short duration. Cracks created before the first one has erupted will not generate their own aftershocks. Requires an Axe, Mace, Sceptre, Staff or Unarmed.Per 1% Quality:12341% increased Damage3% increased Damage
1% increased Skill Effect DurationInitial Slam has 2% increased Area of EffectIncreases and Reductions to Spell Damage also apply to Attack Damage from this SkillDeals (85-120)% of Base Attack Damage
Base duration is 1 seconds
Aftershock deals 150% more Damage with Hits and AilmentsPlace into an item socket of the right colour to gain this skill. Right click to remove from a socket. gem wasn't working correctly.
- Fixed a visual bug where Zana's Map Device modifiers weren't displayed in the list of map modifiers after entering a map.
- Fixed a visual bug introduced with 3.13.1c that could occur when hovering over amulets and cluster jewels.
This was a restartless deploy on the servers so you will need to restart your client to receive the client changes for this patch. Also, in order for the Zana's Map Device fix to take effect (for those on while it was deployed) you'll have to create a new Hideout through Helena, or let your Hideout instance timeout.
- Kieren_GGG (February 16, 2021). "3.13.1.d Patch Notes (restartless)". Official Path of Exile Forums. Retrieved February 17, 2021.