November 4, 2020
November 16, 2020
- Fixed an issue where some Heist doors between your current location and the Heist Target room could lock when Lockdown occurred, preventing you from accessing the Heist Target room.
- Fixed an issue which could prevent a door in the Death to Darnaw unique Heist from being opened.
- Fixed an issue where Rusty Crusher's beam skill could continue dealing damage if it was Frozen immediately after using the skill.
- Fixed an issue which could cause you to get stuck in Heist doors after using DashDashSpell, Movement, Travel, Blink
Mana Cost: (4-16)
Can Store 1 Use(s)
Cooldown Time: 2.00 sec
Cast Time: 0.15 secRequires Level 4Performs a series of quick teleports towards a targeted location. If using the "Attack in Place" option, the direction is reversed. Shares a cooldown with other Blink skills.Per 1% Quality:1230.5% increased Cooldown Recovery Rate1% increased travel distanceGrants Phasing for 0.1 secondsThis Skill's Cast Speed cannot be modified
(0-57)% increased Cooldown Recovery Rate
(0-57)% increased travel distancePlace into an item socket of the right colour to gain this skill. Right click to remove from a socket..
Stash Tab Affinities and Folders Improvements
- The Create New Folder button has been moved to the top right corner of the stash interface.
- The "+" button to add a new stash tab now follows the same rules it did prior to 3.12.4d. It is displayed if you have room for it on the tab, but hides when the bar is full (which is generally around 10 tabs).
- Fixed an issue where stash tabs could be placed into an invisible stash folder if that folder only contained remove-only tabs.
- Fixed an issue where the displayed order of stash tabs within a folder could vary when in different areas.
- Fixed an issue where, when enabling an Affinity on a stash tab, if you had no characters at level 25 or above on your account, an error would be displayed.
- Improved performance in the Sirus, Awakener of Worlds encounter.
- The Doomsday Keystone passive skill can now appear on Skin of the LordsSkin of the Lords
Simple RobeQuality: +20%
Movement Speed: -3%Item has no level requirement and Energy Shield (Hidden)
Sockets cannot be modified
+1 to Level of Socketed Gems
100% increased Global Defences
You can only Socket Corrupted Gems in this item
Item has 6 Sockets and is fully linked (Hidden)
CorruptedThe Lords are chosen so carefully.
Only they may grace His flesh. unique body armour.
- Fixed an issue where the quality effect on Divergent Crackling LanceCrackling LanceSpell, AoE, Lightning
Mana Cost: (12-23)
Cast Time: 0.70 sec
Critical Strike Chance: 6.00%
Effectiveness of Added Damage: 90%Requires Level 28Release a beam which deals lightning damage to enemies in a long area in front of you, and has several smaller beams branch off from it at an angle, hitting more enemies to the sides.Per 1% Quality:12340.5% chance to Shock enemies1% of Lightning Damage Converted to Chaos DamageLose Intensity 1% slower while moving0.5% increased Cast SpeedDeals (26-246) to (78-737) Lightning Damage
+2 to Beam Width Per Intensity
33% less branching angle per Intensity
30% more Damage with Hits and Ailments per Intensity
This Spell loses 1 Intensity every 0.25 seconds while moving, or immediately if you teleport
This Spell gains Intensity when you Cast it, to a maximum of 3Place into an item socket of the right colour to gain this skill. Right click to remove from a socket. didn't work.
- Fixed an issue where Phantasmal Splitting SteelSplitting SteelAttack, Projectile, AoE, Physical
Mana Cost: (5-8)
Cast Time: 1.00 secConsume a Steel Shard to fire a single projectile that splits on impact or at the targeted location, dealing area damage when it splits and again when the split projectiles explode at the end of their flight. Requires a Sword or Axe. Steel Shards are gained with the Call of Steel Skill.Per 1% Quality:12341% increased Impale Effect0.5% chance to inflict an additional Impale when this Skill inflicts Impale0.5% increased Area of Effect
1% increased Projectile Speed-2% chance to Impale Enemies on Hit
2% increased DamageDeals (100-168.4)% of Base Attack Damage
Projectiles Split towards (2-4) targets
Consumes up to 1 Steel Shard
60% chance to Impale Enemies on Hit
(2-75) to (3-113) Added Attack Physical Damage
Projectiles which have Split deal 35% less Damage
50% less Area of Effect after Splitting
Modifiers to number of Projectiles instead apply to
the number of targets Projectile Splits towards
If you have no Steel Shards, Projectile counts as already having Split
Projectiles can Split without hitting a target
+(0-4) to radiusPlace into an item socket of the right colour to gain this skill. Right click to remove from a socket. was missing its "chance to Impale Enemies on Hit" quality effect modifier.
- Fixed an issue where The Eternal AppleThe Eternal Apple
Chiming Spirit ShieldQuality: +20%
Chance to Block: 23%
Energy Shield: 46
Movement Speed: -3%Requires Level 49, 118 Int(10-15)% increased Spell DamageTrigger a Socketed Warcry Skill when you lose Endurance Charges
+(60-80) to maximum Life
+(17-23)% to Chaos Resistance
You lose all Endurance Charges on reaching maximum Endurance Charges
50% increased Warcry Cooldown Recovery RateThe empire is both the tree and the fruit.
It provides safe harbour as ideas grow within, and when the time is right, the apple is picked.
The idea, and our ideals, take root. unique shield could trigger multiple warcries at once when you lost Endurance Charges.
- Fixed an issue which could prevent Purifying FlamePurifying FlameFire, Spell, AoE, Duration, Physical
Mana Cost: (6-25)
Cast Time: 0.70 sec
Critical Strike Chance: 5.50%
Effectiveness of Added Damage: 180%A wave of divine fire deals damage in a line, then creates Consecrated Ground and deals damage in an area around the targeted location. A larger shockwave then expands outwards, damaging enemies standing on Consecrated Ground that were not already hit.Per 1% Quality:12340.5% increased Area of Effect0.5% chance to also create Consecrated Ground around youConsecrated Ground applies 0.25% increased Damage taken to Enemies1% increased Effect of Consecrated GroundBase duration is 4 seconds
Deals (7-803) to (10-1205) Physical Damage
50% of Physical Damage Converted to Fire Damage
Shockwave deals 25% less Damage
+(0-6) to radius of Consecrated Ground
+(0-2) to radiusPlace into an item socket of the right colour to gain this skill. Right click to remove from a socket. from hitting Kitava or Arakaali.
- Fixed an issue which could prevent Ballista Totems using Blink ArrowBlink ArrowAttack, Minion, Duration, Movement, Travel, Bow
Mana Cost: (14-20)
Can Store 1 Use(s)
Cooldown Time: 3.00 sec
Cast Time: 1.00 secRequires Level 10Fires an arrow at the target destination. When the arrow lands, you are teleported to it and a clone is summoned at your old location. The clone is a minion that uses your bow and quiver.Per 1% Quality:12341.5% increased Arrow SpeedMinions have 1% increased Duration3% increased Minion Maximum Life+0.05 Cooldown UseBase duration is 3 seconds
Minions deal 75% more Damage
Minions deal (0-114)% increased Damage
(0-57)% increased Minion Maximum LifePlace into an item socket of the right colour to gain this skill. Right click to remove from a socket. from targetting Kitava or Arakaali.
- Fixed a memory leak that could occur when using Tempest ShieldTempest ShieldSpell, Lightning, Chaining, Duration
Mana Cost: (7-16)
Cast Time: 0.25 sec
Critical Strike Chance: 6.00%
Effectiveness of Added Damage: 60%Requires Level 16Enchants your shield with the power of storms, which lashes out to deal arcing lightning damage to attackers when you block them. Blocking refreshes the duration of Tempest Shield.Per 1% Quality:1231% increased Lightning DamageChains +0.1 Times+0.05% Chance to Block Attack Damage while holding a Shield
+0.05% Chance to Block Spell Damage while holding a ShieldDeals (24-284) to (36-426) Lightning Damage
+3% Chance to Block Attack Damage while holding a Shield
Chains +1 Times
Base duration is 12 seconds
+3% Chance to Block Spell Damage while holding a ShieldPlace into an item socket of the right colour to gain this skill. Right click to remove from a socket..
- Fixed an issue where the Debilitate debuff was using the wrong art and was missing a description.
- You can now take Screenshots.
- When Dynamic Resolution is enabled, you can now adjust a Resolution Factor slider, which will cause the game to use this fixed factor resolution, rather than dynamically adjusting it.
- Fixed an issue which caused changes to keybinds to not be saved between sessions.
- Fixed an instance crash that could occur when swapping between weapon sets.
- Fixed an instance crash that could occur during Delirium encounters.
- Fixed an instance crash that could occur during the Voll, Emperor of Purity and The Brittle Emperor encounters.
- Fixed a rare instance crash that could occur when you were cursed.
- Kieren_GGG (November 16, 2020). "3.12.5 Patch Notes". Official Path of Exile Forums. Retrieved November 16, 2020.