July 31, 2020
August 18, 2020
September 1, 2020
- Bloom is now applied after Exposure, resulting in a game-wide reduction of bloom's intensity, especially in dark areas.
- Added a Bloom slider in the Graphics Options, allowing you to adjust the intensity of bloom effects from 25% to 130% of their base intensity.
- Adjusted many area environments to be less bright.
- Reduced the intensity of Bloom effects from Delve Flares.
- Messages intended to be sent to a Global Chat Channel which contain "WTS" will now automatically change the chat window to a Trade Chat Channel. This has been done in a way which should not affect legitimate words that end in 'wts', such as newts.
- Special characters are no longer required when searching for public parties.
- Fixed a bug where Harvest Crafts could be applied to items in Remove-Only stash tabs.
- Fixed a bug where you could access the Sacred Grove in non-Harvest leagues.
- Fixed a bug where the label for the portal to the Sacred Grove could be visible before interacting with the Seed Cache in various map areas.
- Fixed a rare bug that could prevent Conquerors from spawning on your Atlas after migrating from a solo self-found league.
- Fixed a bug which could cause duplicate rooms to appear in the Temple of Atzoatl.
- Fixed a bug introduced in 3.11.1d where the delayed shockwaves from Betrayal Mastermind's "X-Slam" skill didn't deal damage.
- Fixed a bug which caused black boxes to sometimes be rendered on top of objects.
- Fixed a bug where Elusive would cause some cosmetic effects to lose their textures briefly when the buff expired.
- Fixed a bug where, after refunding a Cluster Jewel socket passive, changing instances would cause the Refund Point to be refunded.
- Fixed a rare visual bug where crafting options that you had not unlocked could appear to be unlocked.
- Fixed a client crash that could occur when using Shield ChargeShield ChargeAttack, AoE, Movement, Travel, Melee
Radius: 8 / 16
Mana Cost: 10
Cast Time: 1.00 secRequires Level 10Charges at a targeted location or enemy, pushing away enemies in your path and repeatedly dealing off-hand damage in a small area in front of you. You deal damage in a larger area when you reach the target. The further you travel, the more damage you deal, and the greater your chance of stunning enemies. Cannot be supported by Multistrike.Per 1% Quality:1Superior2Anomalous3Divergent1% increased Movement Speed1% increased Damage1% more Damage with Hits at Maximum Charge Distance75% increased Stun Threshold reduction on enemies at Maximum charge distance
(90-109)% increased Movement Speed
100% more Damage with Hits at Maximum Charge Distance
(15-172) to (22-258) Base Off Hand Physical Damage
2 to 3 Added Physical Damage per 15 Armour or Evasion Rating on Shield
Base Off Hand Attack time is (0.53-0.48) seconds
+0.1% to Critical Strike Chance per 10 Maximum Energy Shield on Shield
Base Off Hand Critical Strike Chance is 5%Place into an item socket of the right colour to gain this skill. Right click to remove from a socket..
- Fixed a client crash that could occur when taking a screenshot while using Vulkan rendering.
- Fixed an instance crash that could occur in the Hall of GrandmastersHall of Grandmasters
Promenade MapMap Level: 82
Map Tier: 15
Guild Character: ÙContains the Immortalised Grandmasters
PvP damage scaling in effectThe grandest and greatest ever to fight,
Divine the champions stand tall.
But match their power, best their might,
And even the immortal may fall.Travel to this Map by using it in a personal Map Device. Maps can only be used once. unique map.
- Kieren_GGG (August 18, 2020). "3.11.1f Patch Notes". Official Path of Exile Forums. Retrieved August 18, 2020.