April 2, 2020
April 15, 2020
April 21, 2020
- Pure Guile and Pure Aptitude can now be rolled on Aura Cluster Jewels.
- Deep Cuts, Vicious Skewering, Smite the Weak, Heavy Hitter, Martial Prowess, Calamitous, Devastator, Fuel the Fight, Drive the Destruction and Feed the Fury notable passives can now be rolled on Shield Cluster Jewels.
- Fixed a bug preventing the Bloodscent Cluster Jewel passive from working if you were using it in combination with Rage SupportRage SupportSupport, Melee, Attack
Mana Multiplier: 130%Requires Level 18Supports melee attack skills. Minions cannot gain rage.Per 1% Quality:123Supported Skills deal 0.5% increased Attack DamageSupported Skills have 0.5% increased Attack Speed while you have at least 20 Rage1% chance to gain 1 Rage when you use Supported SkillsSupported Skills grant 1 Rage on Melee Hit, no more than once every 0.4 seconds
Supported Attacks deal (2-39) to (4-72) added Physical Damage with Weapons while you have at least 10 Rage
Supported Attacks deal (1-4) to (2-7) added Physical Damage with Weapons per 10 RageThis is a Support Gem. It does not grant a bonus to your character, but to skills in sockets connected to it. Place into an item socket connected to a socket containing the Active Skill Gem you wish to augment. Right click to remove from a socket..
- Fixed a bug where Immortal CallImmortal CallSpell, Duration, Guard
Mana Cost: (21-36)
Can Store 1 Use(s)
Soul Gain Prevention: 0.001 sec
Cooldown Time: 3.00 secRequires Level 34Take less Physical and Elemental Damage for a short time. Consumes up to 5 Endurance Charges to lengthen the buff and further lessen Physical Damage taken. Shares a cooldown with other Guard skills.Per 1% Quality:1231% increased Skill Effect Duration1% increased Cooldown Recovery Rate-0.1% less Physical Damage taken per Endurance Charge removed
0.1% less Elemental Damage taken per Endurance Charge removedBase duration is 1 seconds
(25-34)% less Elemental Damage taken
(25-35)% less Physical Damage taken
15% less Physical Damage taken per Endurance Charge removed
20% increased Buff Duration per Endurance Charge removed
This Skill's Cooldown does not recover during its effectPlace into an item socket of the right colour to gain this skill. Right click to remove from a socket. didn't count as a Non-Vaal Guard Skill for the sake of the Veteran's Awareness Cluster Jewel keystone passive.
- Fixed a bug where The MayorThe Mayor5The Perandus Manor
Watchstone Count: 4A ruler is only as powerful as he is wealthy.
Control the coin, control the empire., The Endless DarknessThe Endless Darkness9VoidforgeGaze towards the stars, but beware what gazes back., The Price of LoyaltyThe Price of Loyalty4Skin of the Loyal
Item Level: 25
Corrupted"Forge me a carapace from their skin, imbued with their soul. Then feed their flesh to the hounds." and The ChosenThe Chosen5Skin of the Lords
CorruptedThey whose lives were given to clothe the Dark Dreamer... They were the lucky ones. divination cards did not correctly give credit towards the "Turn in Divination Cards" challenge when turned in.
- Fixed a bug where Omniphobia, Fear Manifest could sometimes get stuck in terrain after using its Leap SlamLeap SlamAttack, AoE, Movement, Travel, Slam, Melee
Mana Cost: 10
Cast Time: 1.40 secRequires Level 10Jump into the air, damaging and knocking back enemies with your weapon where you land. Enemies you would land on are pushed out of the way. Requires an Axe, Mace, Sceptre, Sword or Staff. Cannot be supported by Multistrike.Per 1% Quality:12341% increased Stun Duration on enemies1% increased Area of Effect1% increased Damage0.5% increased Attack SpeedDeals (100-120)% of Base Attack Damage
+0.55 seconds to Attack Time
(20-39)% increased Stun Duration against Enemies that are on Full Life
Damaging Hits always Stun Enemies that are on Full LifePlace into an item socket of the right colour to gain this skill. Right click to remove from a socket. skill.
- Fixed a bug where Kosis, The Revelation's beam skill could stop rendering temporarily if you ran too far away from it while it was using the skill.
- Fixed a bug where Betrayal Intervention targets could sometimes become untargetable if encountered during a Delirium encounter.
- Fixed a bug where Legion monsters with the Vengeful Stalker modifier could not be killed.
- Fixed a bug where Fury Hounds in Delirium encounters could sometimes become untargetable.
- Fixed a bug where the monsters that appear on top of Delirium monsters when they split were inheriting attack and cast speed bonuses from Delirium mist.
- Fixed a bug where various effects from Delirium monsters could sometimes linger indefinitely.
- Added more preloading for various commonly-encountered assets.
- Improved performance of several ground effects.
- Improved performance in cases where players or monsters had stat values change.
- Improved performance by removing reflected damage calculations from monsters that would not reflect damage.
- Updated the gem descriptions of Animate WeaponAnimate WeaponDuration, Minion, Spell, Physical
Mana Cost: (4-12)
Cast Time: 0.60 secRequires Level 4Animates a Melee Weapon Item or Lingering Blade to fight by your side. You cannot animate unidentified Weapons. Will not animate weapons with 6 sockets unless specifically targeted. Cannot be used by Traps or Mines.Per 1% Quality:1234Minions have 1% increased Movement SpeedMinions have 0.5% chance to Intimidate Enemies for 4 seconds on Hit1% chance to create an additional Animate Weapon copyMinions deal 0 to 5 Added Lightning DamageBase duration is 40 seconds
Can use Items requiring up to Level (9-100)
Minions deal (10-48)% more Damage
Minions have (10-48)% more Attack Speed
Minions' Attacks deal (5-126) to (8-184) additional Physical Damage
Maximum (5-14) Animated Weapons
Animated Lingering Blades deal (1-17) to (2-80) Added Attack Physical DamagePlace into an item socket of the right colour to gain this skill. Right click to remove from a socket. and Animate GuardianAnimate GuardianSpell, Minion, Physical
Mana Cost: (11-20)
Cast Time: 0.60 secRequires Level 28Animates a melee weapon or armour, attaching it to an invisible Guardian that fights by your side. Animating multiple items attaches them to the same Guardian. You cannot animate unidentified items. Cannot be used by Traps or Mines.Per 1% Quality:123Minions have 2% increased Movement SpeedMinions have 3% increased Area of Effect2% increased Minion Maximum LifeCan use Items requiring up to Level (33-100)
Minions' Attacks deal (22-56) to (34-84) additional Physical Damage
(0-76)% increased Minion Maximum Life
Minions deal (0-76)% increased Physical Damage with Melee AttacksPlace into an item socket of the right colour to gain this skill. Right click to remove from a socket. to clarify that they cannot be used by Traps or Mines.
- Fixed a bug where spells triggered by SpellslingerSpellslingerSpellRequires Level 24Reserves mana based on the supported spells to cause those spells to trigger when you fire projectiles from a wand attack.Per 1% Quality:This Skill's Mana Reservation is the total of the Mana Reservations of Supported Skills, and cannot be further modified
Trigger Supported Spells when you fire Projectiles from a Non-Triggered Wand Attack
Supported Skills have Added Spell Damage equal to (50-100)% of Damage of Equipped Wand
If two Wands are Equipped, each contributes half as much Added Damage
Supported Skills have (0-38)% increased Cooldown Recovery RatePlace into an item socket of the right colour to gain this skill. Right click to remove from a socket. could have their cooldown bypassed if that is normally a behaviour of the skill. Trigger effects that add a cooldown now all correctly prevent any cooldown bypass. This currently only affects Cold SnapCold SnapSpell, AoE, Cold, Duration
Mana Cost: (11-28)
Can Store 1 Use(s)
Cooldown Time: 3.00 sec
Cast Time: 0.85 sec
Critical Strike Chance: 6.00%
Effectiveness of Added Damage: 140%Requires Level 16Creates a sudden burst of cold in a targeted area, damaging enemies. This also creates an expanding area which is filled with chilled ground, and deals cold damage over time to enemies. Enemies that die while in the area have a chance to grant Frenzy Charges. The cooldown can be bypassed by expending a Frenzy Charge.Per 1% Quality:1230.5% increased Area of Effect1% increased Effect of Chill2% increased Damage with Hits and AilmentsDeals (32-666) to (47-999) Cold Damage
Base duration is 5 seconds
Deals (26.3-1193.2) Base Cold Damage per second
25% chance to gain a Frenzy Charge when an Enemy Dies while in this Skill's Area
Modifiers to Spell Damage apply to this Skill's Damage Over Time effect
(0-19)% increased Effect of ChillPlace into an item socket of the right colour to gain this skill. Right click to remove from a socket..
- Fixed a bug where Shock NovaShock NovaSpell, AoE, Lightning, Nova
Radius: 26 / 14
Mana Cost: (12-23)
Cast Time: 0.70 sec
Critical Strike Chance: 6.00%
Effectiveness of Added Damage: 120%Requires Level 28Casts a ring of Lightning around you, followed by a larger Lightning nova. Each effect hits enemies caught in their area with Lightning Damage.Per 1% Quality:1232% increased Shock Duration on enemiesRing has 2% chance to Shock
Ring Shocks as if dealing 5% more Damage1% increased Lightning DamageDeals (34-371) to (102-1114) Lightning Damage
Ring deals 50% less Damage
20% chance to Shock enemies
(20-39)% increased Effect of ShockPlace into an item socket of the right colour to gain this skill. Right click to remove from a socket. and Blade BlastBlade BlastSpell, AoE, Physical
Mana Cost: (6-16)
Cast Time: 0.50 sec
Critical Strike Chance: 6.00%
Effectiveness of Added Damage: 60%Requires Level 16Deals spell damage in a targeted area. When this spell deals damage, if your Lingering Blades or Blade Vortex blades are nearby, it will detonate them, dealing damage again in an area around them. Up to 50 Blades can be detonated this way.Per 1% Quality:12340.5% increased Area of Effect+0.5% to Chaos Damage over Time Multiplier0.5% chance to Impale on Spell Hit0.5% increased Cast SpeedDeals (13-279) to (20-418) Physical Damage
20% more Area of Effect per Blade Vortex blade detonated
Unnerve Enemies for 4 seconds on Hit
+(0-2) to radiusPlace into an item socket of the right colour to gain this skill. Right click to remove from a socket.'s skill effects were not the correct visual size when cast with 9 or more stacks of Intensity.
- Fixed a bug where Mirage ArcherMirage Archer SupportBow, Attack, Support, Duration
Mana Multiplier: 140%Requires Level 4Supports attack skills that can be used with bows. Supported skills can only be used with bows. Cannot support Vaal skills, minion skills, movement skills, or skills used by totems, traps, or mines.Per 1% Quality:123Supported Skills deal 0.5% increased Attack DamageMirage Archer fires 0.1 additional Projectiles with Supported Skills
Mirage Archer lasts -0.1 secondsSupported Skills have 1% increased Skill Effect DurationMirage Archer lasts 4 seconds
Mirage Archer deals (40-31)% less Damage with Supported Skills
Mirage Archer uses Supported Skill with 60% less Attack Speed
Maximum 1 Summoned Mirage Archer
When you Hit an Enemy with an Arrow from a Supported Skill, Summon a Mirage Archer which uses that SkillThis is a Support Gem. It does not grant a bonus to your character, but to skills in sockets connected to it. Place into an item socket connected to a socket containing the Active Skill Gem you wish to augment. Right click to remove from a socket. could visually persist after its duration had expired.
- Fixed a bug where the damage penalty applied by Unleash SupportUnleash SupportSpell, Support
Mana Multiplier: 140%Requires Level 38Supports spell skills, making their effect reoccur when cast. Cannot support skills with cooldowns, triggered skills, Brand skills, Vaal skills, channelling skills, skills which reserve mana, or skills used by totems, traps, or mines. Cannot modify the skills of minions.Per 1% Quality:123Supported Skills deal 0.5% increased Spell DamageSupported Skills have 1% increased Cast Speed
Supported Skills have 0.5% reduced Seal gain frequencySupported Skills have 2.5% increased Seal gain frequency while you are Channelling
Supported Skills have 5% reduced Seal gain frequency while you are not ChannellingSupported Spells gain a Seal every (0.9-0.71) seconds, to a maximum of 3 Seals
Supported Spells are Unsealed when cast, and their effects Reoccur for each Seal lost
Supported Skills deal (20-11)% less Damage when ReoccurringThis is a Support Gem. It does not grant a bonus to your character, but to skills in sockets connected to it. Place into an item socket connected to a socket containing the Active Skill Gem you wish to augment. Right click to remove from a socket. to skills that reoccur could sometimes be applied to the initial cast of some skills.
- Fixed a bug where ZealotryZealotryAura, Spell, AoE
Mana Reserved: 50%
Can Store 1 Use(s)
Cooldown Time: 1.20 secRequires Level 24Casts an aura that grants bonuses to damage and critical strike chance of spells to you and your allies, and gives a chance to create Consecrated Ground against stronger enemies.Per 1% Quality:1232% increased Area of EffectYou and nearby Allies have +0.25% to Critical Strike MultiplierYou and nearby Allies Regenerate 0.02% of Life per secondYou and nearby allies deal (10-15)% more Spell Damage
You and nearby allies have (20-39)% increased Spell Critical Strike Chance
You and nearby Non-Minion Allies have a 10% chance to create Consecrated Ground on Hitting a Rare or Unique Enemy, lasting 8 seconds
+(0-19) to radiusPlace into an item socket of the right colour to gain this skill. Right click to remove from a socket. didn't provide the Life Regeneration it should have if a Guardian with the Unwavering Faith passive had cast it.
- Fixed a bug where Spectres' skill cooldowns were reset when weapon swapping if it would cause your Spectres to change levels.
- Fixed a bug where the Withering StepWithering StepTravel, AoE, Chaos, Movement, Blink, Spell, Duration
Mana Cost: (8-23)
Can Store 1 Use(s)
Cooldown Time: 3.00 secRequires Level 10Removes any existing Elusive buff before applying both Elusive and a buff that grants Phasing. While you have this buff, monsters that enter an area around you will be Withered. Using a skill or losing the Elusive buff ends this skill's effects. Shares a cooldown with other Blink skills.Per 1% Quality:1230.5% increased Effect of Elusive from this SkillInflicts 0.1 Withered Debuffs the first time each Enemy enters the Area1% chance not to remove Buff on Skill useInflicts (4-6) Withered Debuffs the first time each Enemy enters the Area
Withered lasts 3 seconds
Buff grants Phasing
This Skill's Cooldown does not recover during its effect
Removes existing Elusive before granting a new Elusive Buff when used
(0-38)% increased Effect of Elusive from this Skill
+(0-6) to radiusPlace into an item socket of the right colour to gain this skill. Right click to remove from a socket. visuals could persist after the skill had expired.
- Fixed a bug where the DashDashSpell, Movement, Travel, Blink
Mana Cost: (4-16)
Can Store 1 Use(s)
Cooldown Time: 2.00 sec
Cast Time: 0.15 secRequires Level 4Performs a series of quick teleports towards a targeted location. If using the "Attack in Place" option, the direction is reversed. Shares a cooldown with other Blink skills.Per 1% Quality:1230.5% increased Cooldown Recovery Rate1% increased travel distanceGrants Phasing for 0.1 secondsThis Skill's Cast Speed cannot be modified
(0-57)% increased Cooldown Recovery Rate
(0-57)% increased travel distancePlace into an item socket of the right colour to gain this skill. Right click to remove from a socket. skill effects were sometimes not visible when using the Predictive networking mode.
- Fixed a bug where you would namelock onto a monster if, while holding down Move, you had used a movement skill which then resulted in you hovering over a monster.
- Sirus, Awakener of Worlds will now be more aware of where Deatomisation Storms are and will no longer cast his Meteor or Corridor skills if he is near one.
- Sirus, Awakener of Worlds will now only teleport players into the Meteor Maze if there is at least one player in range of him.
- Reduced the damage of the Bolt, Monkey Toss, Rock Toss, Ghostly Barrage, Leaper Barrage, Maw Barrage, Necrotic Barrage, Spider Barrage, Snake Spikes, Squid Ink and Primal Throw skills used by Metamorphs.
- Fixed a bug where the Bolt Metamorph skill used by The High Templar was repeated many times, rather than being cast a single time.
- Fixed a bug where the Bolt Metamorph skill used by The High Templar was dealing attack damage, rather than spell damage.
- Added an EnableDropSound parameter that can be used in Item Filters.
- Added a chat output upon logging into a character which contains information about the currently loaded item filter if that filter is one that you are subscribed to through your account page.
- Fixed a bug where the Black Dragon PetBlack Dragon PetPetSummons your pet and White Dragon PetWhite Dragon PetPetSummons your pet couldn't be combined into the Black and White Dragon Pet.
- Fixed a bug where the flame patches created by Scientist Flame Dash EffectScientist Flame Dash EffectSkill Gem EffectYour Flame Dash becomes a Scientist Effect. were smaller than intended.
- Using an Orb of HorizonsOrb of HorizonsStack Size: 20Reforges a map item as another of the same tierRight click this item then left click a map to apply it.
Shift click to unstack. on a Shaper Guardian Map will now always result in it turning into a different Shaper Guardian Map.
- Fixed a bug with the Favourite Maps system where the third unlock slot assumed that it required all Awakening Objectives to be completed, but could have actually required all Bonus Objectives (as it is possible to have all Awakening Objectives completed but not all Bonus Objectives). This was a visual issue only.
- Fixed a bug where some vendor recipes could be completed with corrupted Rare items if the art matched the Unique item required by the recipe.
- Fixed a bug where items could sometimes drop in inaccessible locations in the Domain of Timeless Conflict.
- Fixed a bug where the "25% chance to Impale Enemies on Hit with Attacks while using Pride" Watcher's EyeWatcher's Eye
Prismatic JewelLimited to: 1(4-6)% increased maximum Energy Shield
(4-6)% increased maximum Life
(4-6)% increased maximum Mana
<Two or Three random aura modifiers>One by one, they stood their ground against a creature
they had no hope of understanding, let alone defeating,
and one by one, they became a part of it.Place into an allocated Jewel Socket on the Passive Skill Tree. Right click to remove from the Socket. modifier didn't apply to off-hand attacks.
- Fixed a bug where the Call of the BrotherhoodCall of the Brotherhood
Two-Stone RingRequires Level 20+(12-16)% to Cold and Lightning Resistances+(15-25) to Intelligence
(15-25)% increased Lightning Damage
(30-40)% increased Mana Regeneration Rate
40% of Lightning Damage Converted to Cold Damage
Your spells have 100% chance to Shock against Frozen EnemiesForged by three brothers
so that they may recognize each other
across any distance of time or travel. unique ring didn't have a level requirement if it had a corrupted implicit modifier.
- Fixed a bug where the "10% increased Effect of Auras on your Minions" modifier applied by the Matua TupunaMatua Tupuna
Tarnished Spirit ShieldQuality: +20%
Chance to Block: 24%
Energy Shield: (32-40)
Movement Speed: -3%Requires Level 23, 60 Int(5-10)% increased Spell Damage+2 to Level of Socketed Minion Gems
(40-80)% increased Energy Shield
+(15-25) to maximum Mana
10% increased effect of Non-Curse Auras from your Skills on your Minions
Spreads Tar when you take a Critical Strike
Tar lasts 4.5 seconds (Hidden)
When hit by a Critical Strike, creates patches of Tar reducing Movement Speed by 50% (Hidden)
10% increased effect of Non-Curse Auras from your SkillsYou carried me through life,
The least I can do is carry you through death. unique shield persisted on Minions after the shield was unequipped.
- Fixed a bug where Brand Attachment Range modifiers from the crafting bench appeared to be craftable on Rings. This has now been updated to correctly reflect that these modifiers can only be crafted on Gloves and Amulets.
- Fixed a bug where using the Witchfire BrewWitchfire Brew
Stibnite FlaskLasts 5.00 Seconds
Consumes 15 of 30 Charges on use
100% increased Evasion RatingRequires Level 48Creates a Smoke Cloud on Use50% increased Charges used
(25-40)% increased Damage Over Time during Flask Effect
Grants Level 21 Despair Curse Aura during Flask Effect"Think of those that cursed us, judged us,
and burned our sisters upon the pyre.
Think of their names as you drink,
and even their children will feel what we do to them today."
-Vadinya, to her covenRight click to drink. Can only hold charges while in belt. Refills as you kill monsters. unique flask while you had the Master of Fear, Dark Discourse or Evil Eye notable passive skills allocated caused the negative effects of those notables to also affect you.
- Fixed a client crash that could occur when entering areas with an Animated Guardian.
- Fixed a client crash that could occur when monsters used an Expanding Nova skill.
- Fixed an instance crash that could occur when the Delirium Icicle Wreath skill was used by monsters.
- Fixed an instance crash that could occur when using Blade VortexBlade VortexSpell, AoE, Duration, Physical
Mana Cost: (6-16)
Cast Time: 0.50 sec
Critical Strike Chance: 6.00%
Effectiveness of Added Damage: 25%Requires Level 12This spell creates ethereal blades which orbit in an area around you, dealing damage every 0.6 seconds to all enemies in their radius. As more blades are added, the damage becomes greater and more frequent.Per 1% Quality:12340.5% increased Area of Effect0.02% of Damage Leeched as Life1% chance to create an additional Blade3% increased Damage while you have 5 or fewer BladesDeals (3-101) to (5-151) Physical Damage
Base duration is 5 seconds
Can have up to 10 active spinning blades
10% increased Critical Strike Chance for each blade
35% increased Hit Rate for each blade
35% more Damage for each blade
+(0-4) to radiusPlace into an item socket of the right colour to gain this skill. Right click to remove from a socket. while you had 9 or more stacks of Intensity.
The following hotfixes were deployed after the 3.10.1d patch:
- Fixed a rare bug where the client would repeatedly download an item filter.