March 23, 2020
March 26, 2020
March 27, 2020
- Simulacrum SplintersSimulacrum SplinterStack Size: 300Combine 300 Splinters to create a Simulacrum.
Shift click to unstack. now drop in stacks at the completion of a Delirium encounter.
- Made various visual adjustments to Delirium mist to improve visibility of effects below the mist.
- Added a variety of coloured lights to monsters and packs with Delirium on-death modifiers to more clearly represent the type of damage their skills will deal.
- Added visual identifiers to monsters with the following Delirium modifiers to more clearly indicate that they have a modifier: Spatial Distortion, Cascading Storm, Banishing Flame, Winter Whorl, Crushing Terror, Spawn Dead, Shatter Dead and Putrify Dead.
- Improved the telegraphing of skills used by monsters with the Shockbomb and Bolt Cross Delirium modifiers.
- The Vengeful Blast modifier now creates a Fire-damage FlameblastFlameblastSpell, AoE, Fire, Channelling
Mana Cost: (4-7)
Cast Time: 0.20 sec
Critical Strike Chance: 5.00%
Effectiveness of Added Damage: 60%Requires Level 28Channels to build up a large explosion, which is released when you stop using the skill. The longer you channel, the larger the area of effect and damage of the explosion, up to 10 stages.Per 1% Quality:
1% increased DamageDeals (31-280) to (46-419) Fire Damage
110% more Spell Damage for each stage
90% more Damage with Ailments for each stage
+5% chance to Ignite for each Stage
+3 to Radius for each StagePlace into an item socket of the right colour to gain this skill. Right click to remove from a socket. (rather than Cold-damage). Improved the telegraphing of the Flameblast as well.
- Updated the effects of the Vengeful Skyfire meteors.
- Updated the effects and audio of the Crushing Terror telegraph and impact.
- Added a ground target marker for Vengeful Soul's Soul Mortar skill.
- Added a red tint to the homing Delirium volatile monsters and the ground objects which create them.
- Delirium Volatile monsters now have a charge-up animation before they explode, rather than exploding immediately on contact.
- Monsters with the Vengeful Stalker modifier are no longer targetable when they are exploding.
- The Vengeful Stalker modifier now deals Lightning damage.
- The Vengeful Skyfire modifier now creates more tightly clustered FirestormFirestormSpell, AoE, Duration, Fire
Radius: 25 / 10
Mana Cost: (9-25)
Cast Time: 0.75 sec
Critical Strike Chance: 6.00%
Effectiveness of Added Damage: 30%Requires Level 12Flaming bolts rain down over the targeted area. They explode when landing, dealing damage to nearby enemies.Per 1% Quality:
1% increased DamageDeals (4-200) to (11-300) Fire Damage
Base duration is 2 seconds
One impact every 0.1 secondsPlace into an item socket of the right colour to gain this skill. Right click to remove from a socket. impacts.
- Reduced the frequency of the Spawn Dead, Shatter Dead and Putrify Dead Delirium modifiers appearing on monsters.
- Adjusted the reward count pacing in story areas to behave similarly to that of Map areas. This does mean that some areas (such as Harbour Bridge) will no longer be overly rewarding.
- Reduced the likelihood of the Talisman reward type being chosen for Delirium rewards.
- Reduced the size of the Hysteriagate SimulacrumSimulacrumHow do you defeat that which dwells within you?Open a Delirium portal by using this item in a personal Map Device. Can only be used once. area. This results in monster density being similar to that of the other Simulacrum areas.
- Fixed a bug where some monsters were dropping Simulacrum Splinters after the Delirium mist had subsided.
- Fixed a rare bug where Delirium rewards could drop in inaccessible locations.
- Fixed a bug where rewards from the additional reward bars added in 3.10.0e did not give credit for the "Obtain Rewards from Delirium Encounters" challenge.
- Fixed a bug where the Devastator, Explosive Force and Unspeakable Gifts Cluster Jewel modifiers were causing monsters that aren't ordinarily able to have their corpses destroyed (such as Piety, the Abomination in the Belly of the Beast Level 2) to explode.
- Fixed a bug where the "Poisons you inflict on non-Poisoned Enemies deal 300% increased Damage" stat on the Low Tolerance Cluster Jewel notable did not work.
- Fixed a bug where the "Warcries count as having 10 additional nearby Enemies" stat on the Cry Wolf Cluster Jewel notable didn't work when using Intimidating Cry.
- Fixed a bug where corrupting a Unique Cluster Jewel into a Rare Cluster Jewel didn't generate an enchantment on the Rare Cluster Jewel.
- Fixed a rare bug where Fury Hound monsters in the Simulacrum could sometimes become immune to damage.
- Fixed a bug where Delirium Unique Items and Cluster Jewels were not dropping at the correct item level in the Simulacrum.
- Fixed a bug where Cluster Jewel notables were not being disabled if you had down-leveled below the level requirement of the socketed jewel.
- Fixed a bug where The Ascent was using a Delirium environment.
- You are now able to select an Atlas Mission via the Map Device.
- Areas that have Conqueror Influence can now also have either Shaper or Elder Influence applied to them.
- Divination Cards which award Perandus ManorThe Perandus Manor
Chateau MapMap Level: 78
Map Tier: 8
Guild Character: ™
Item Quantity: (+60%-+100%)
Item Rarity: (+200%-+300%)(100-150)% increased Experience gain
Monster Level: 78
(200-300)% more Rare Monsters
(30-40)% more Monster Life
(16-24)% increased Monster Damage
Area contains Cadiro PerandusForget kings and emperors;
He who holds the coin holds all the power.Travel to this Map by using it in the Templar Laboratory or a personal Map Device. Maps can only be used once. now always do so at a tier that is equivalent to what would be received if you had 4 Watchstones in the appropriate region of your Atlas. Cadiro Perandus will offer Perandus Manor at a tier based on the Watchstone count of the appropriate region of your Atlas.
- Doryani's MachinariumDoryani's Machinarium
Maze MapMap Level: 76
Map Tier: 9
Guild Character: ‹
Item Quantity: (+40%-+60%)
Item Rarity: (+40%-+60%)(20-50)% increased Experience gain
Found Items have a 10% chance to drop Corrupted in Area
Unique Boss is augmented by Player choicesWe are ever the makers of our own undoing.Travel to this Map by using it in a personal Map Device. Maps can only be used once. now drops at a tier based on the Watchstone count of the appropriate region of your Atlas. This means that if you have 4 Watchstones in the region that contains the Maze MapMaze MapMap Level: 76
Map Tier: 9
Guild Character: lThey live trapped forever in darkness and confusion. We are no different.Travel to this Map by using it in a personal Map Device. Maps can only be used once., Doryani's Machinarium will drop at its maximum tier.
- Unique Maps and Vaal Temple MapVaal Temple MapMap Level: 83
Map Tier: 16
Guild Character: >Voices. Visions. Violence. They will haunt these grounds for all of eternity.Travel to this Map by using it in a personal Map Device. Maps can only be used once. are no longer highlighted when selecting a Favourite Map.
- x% increased Effect of Auras on You modifiers no longer apply to enemy debuff auras.
- ArcArcSpell, Chaining, Lightning
Mana Cost: (8-23)
Cast Time: 0.70 sec
Critical Strike Chance: 5.00%
Effectiveness of Added Damage: 80%Requires Level 12An arc of lightning stretches from the caster to a targeted enemy and chains on to other nearby enemies. Each time the main beam chains it will also chain to a second enemy, but that secondary arc cannot chain further.Per 1% Quality:
0.5% chance to Shock enemiesDeals (6-133) to (33-754) Lightning Damage
10% chance to Shock enemies
Chains +(4-7) Times
(10-29)% increased Effect of Shock
15% more Damage for each remaining ChainPlace into an item socket of the right colour to gain this skill. Right click to remove from a socket., when triggered, now targets as close to your target as possible.
- Mirage ArchersMirage Archer SupportBow, Attack, Support, Duration
Mana Multiplier: 140%Requires Level 4Supports attack skills that can be used with bows. Supported skills can only be used with bows. Cannot support Vaal skills, minion skills, movement skills, or skills used by totems, traps, or mines.Per 1% Quality:
Supported Skills deal 0.5% increased Attack DamageMirage Archer lasts 4 seconds
Mirage Archer deals (40-31)% less Damage with Supported Skills
Mirage Archer uses Supported Skill with 60% less Attack Speed
Maximum 1 Summoned Mirage Archer
When you Hit an Enemy with an Arrow from a Supported Skill, Summon a Mirage Archer which uses that SkillThis is a Support Gem. It does not grant a bonus to your character, but to skills in sockets connected to it. Place into an item socket connected to a socket containing the Active Skill Gem you wish to augment. Right click to remove from a socket. now release their channelled Snipe at maximum stages.
- Eye Hatcheries created by Metamorph bosses no longer create damaging ground impacts each time they take damage.
- Scale of Esh monsters are now limited to having up to 3 minions at a time.
- Adjusted the physics of the Project WingsProject WingsBody Armour AttachmentAdds the Project Wings back attachment to any equipped body armour..
- Improved the performance of BladestormBladestormAttack, AoE, Duration, Melee
Mana Cost: 8
Cast Time: 1.00 sec
Attack Speed: 70% of Base
Effectiveness of Added Damage: (105%-120%)Requires Level 28Perform a spinning attack, damaging enemies around you and creating a bladestorm matching your stance. The bladestorm repeatedly damages enemies, based on your weapon damage and attack time, for a duration. Blood bladestorms are stationary, while Sand bladestorms move slowly forwards. Requires a Sword or Axe. You are in Blood Stance by default.Per 1% Quality:
1% increased Skill Effect DurationDeals (105-120)% of Base Attack Damage
Base duration is 3 seconds
Bladestorm deals 50% less Damage with Hits and Ailments
(10-12)% more Attack Speed while you're in a Blood Bladestorm
Sand Bladestorms grant (30-38)% increased Movement Speed to you
Maximum of 3 Bladestorms at a timePlace into an item socket of the right colour to gain this skill. Right click to remove from a socket. effects.
- Adjusted CPU core usage for processors with fewer cores. This should result in reduced CPU usage and a more responsive game experience.
- Fixed an issue with the PlayAlertSound parameter in Item Filters not handling the Continue command correctly.
- Fixed a bug where some unique monsters could fail to pathfind to players correctly.
- Fixed a bug introduced in 3.10.0 which caused the "Contains additional Divination Cards that give Corrupted Items" modifier found on Diviner's Strongboxes to not work.
- Fixed a bug where Vaal souls gained when using the Soul RipperSoul Ripper
Quartz FlaskLasts 4.00 Seconds
Consumes 30 of (20-150) Charges on use
10% chance to Dodge Attack Hits
10% chance to Dodge Spell HitsRequires Level 27+(-40-90) to Maximum Charges
Loses all Charges when you enter a new area
Consumes Maximum Charges to use
Gain Vaal Souls equal to Charges Consumed when used"What care have I for their pain? They're already dead."
- Atalui, Vaal PriestessRight click to drink. Can only hold charges while in belt. Refills as you kill monsters. unique flask were given to a single Vaal skill, rather than being distributed amongst all socketed Vaal skills.
- Fixed a bug where running far away from an upgraded StormbindStormbindSpell, AoE, Channelling, Lightning, Duration
Mana Cost: (3-5)
Cast Time: 0.12 sec
Critical Strike Chance: 6.00%
Effectiveness of Added Damage: 110%Requires Level 28Channel to spread runes on the ground in a growing pattern. The runes fade away after a duration, or will be immediately removed and deal damage in a circular area when detonated by Rune Blast. Enemies standing on the runes are Hindered, reducing their movment speed.Per 1% Quality:
0.5% increased Cast SpeedBase duration is 12 seconds
Deals (36-306) to (108-919) Lightning Damage
Runes can be improved 3 times
Runes deal 100% more Damage with hits and ailments for each time they have been Improved
50% reduced Movement Speed
A Rune is Improved for each (5-24) Mana Spent
Runes have 30% more Area of Effect for each time they have been ImprovedPlace into an item socket of the right colour to gain this skill. Right click to remove from a socket. rune and then returning to it caused it to visibly appear as if it was unupgraded.
- Fixed a bug where the ground effect from Hunter Influence Basilisk monsters re-appeared if you ran far away from it and then returned.
- Fixed a bug where the Ice Trail created by Veritania, The Redeemer lasted forever.
- Fixed a bug introduced in 3.10.0 where the Sawblades thrown by Truth Extractors bounced forever.
- Fixed a bug where the effects of the Snipe skill, granted by the AssailumAssailum
Sinner TricorneQuality: +20%
Evasion: (862-1042)Requires Level 64, 138 DexGrants Level 20 Snipe Skill
Socketed Non-Channelling Bow Skills are Triggered by Snipe
Socketed Triggered Bow Skills deal 33% less Damage
+(350-500) to Accuracy Rating
+(350-500) to Evasion Rating
(7-10)% chance to Dodge Attack Hits while Channelling
(7-10)% chance to Dodge Spell Hits while ChannellingA moment of calm before the battle can end the war. unique helmet, were not correctly removed after using the skill.
- Fixed a bug where the visual effects from using FrostblinkFrostblinkSpell, Movement, Duration, Cold, Travel, Blink, AoE
Mana Cost: (12-22)
Can Store 1 Use(s)
Cooldown Time: (3.00 sec-2.60 sec)
Critical Strike Chance: 5.00%
Effectiveness of Added Damage: 140%Requires Level 4Teleport to a location, damaging enemies and leaving Chilled ground in an area at both ends of the teleport. Shares a cooldown with other Blink skills.Per 1% Quality:
1% increased Effect of ChillBase duration is 3 seconds
(15-19)% increased Cooldown Recovery Speed for each Normal or Magic Enemy in Area
(80-99)% increased Cooldown Recovery Speed for each Rare or Unique Enemy in Area
Deals (9-832) to (14-1248) Cold Damage
(0-38)% increased maximum travel distance
+(0-3) to radiusPlace into an item socket of the right colour to gain this skill. Right click to remove from a socket. could get stuck on your character until you changed areas.
- Fixed a bug introduced in 3.10.0 which could cause the Pier MapPier MapMap Level: 68
Map Tier: 1
Guild Character: zMan's reach extends into
the ocean, clawing at
its infinite depths.Travel to this Map by using it in a personal Map Device. Maps can only be used once. boss to become untargetable.
- Fixed a bug causing the location of Animated Weapons'Animate WeaponDuration, Minion, Spell, Physical
Mana Cost: (4-12)
Cast Time: 0.60 secRequires Level 4Animates a Melee Weapon Item or Lingering Blade to fight by your side. You cannot animate unidentified Weapons. Will not animate weapons with 6 sockets unless specifically targeted. Cannot be used by Traps or Mines.Per 1% Quality:
Minions have 1% increased Movement SpeedBase duration is 40 seconds
Can use Items requiring up to Level (9-100)
Minions deal (10-48)% more Damage
Minions have (10-48)% more Attack Speed
Minions' Attacks deal (5-126) to (8-184) additional Physical Damage
Maximum (5-14) Animated Weapons
Animated Lingering Blades deal (1-17) to (2-80) Added Attack Physical DamagePlace into an item socket of the right colour to gain this skill. Right click to remove from a socket. health bar to sometimes be incorrect.
- Fixed a bug where the height of some parts of the Morbid Hideout was incorrect, causing it to interact poorly with a number of hideout decorations.
- Fixed a bug which caused triggered Raging SpiritsSummon Raging SpiritSpell, Minion, Duration, Fire
Mana Cost: (4-12)
Cast Time: 0.50 secRequires Level 4Summons a short-lived flaming skull that rushes at nearby enemies and attacks them rapidly. Enemies will not directly engage these spirits, and can pass through them.Per 1% Quality:
1% increased Minion Movement SpeedBase duration is 5 seconds
Maximum 20 Summoned Raging Spirits
Minions gain 15% less Added Damage
Minions cannot Taunt EnemiesPlace into an item socket of the right colour to gain this skill. Right click to remove from a socket. to not attack monsters.
- Fixed a bug where Kinetic BoltKinetic BoltAttack, Projectile
Mana Cost: (6-10)
Cast Time: 1.00 sec
Effectiveness of Added Damage: (140%-175%)Fire a projectile from your wand that changes direction in a zig-zag pattern at regular intervals or when hitting enemies. Each time it changes direction, a secondary projectile breaks off, flying in the direction it changed away from.Per 1% Quality:
1% increased Projectile SpeedDeals (140-175)% of Base Attack Damage
Projectile changes direction (5-8) times
Increases and Reductions to Spell Damage also apply to Attack Damage from this Skill at 150% of their value
Modifiers which would cause projectiles to Fork instead cause them to change direction additional timesPlace into an item socket of the right colour to gain this skill. Right click to remove from a socket. was able to drop before level 5.
- Fixed a bug where party members could interact with the Metamorphosis Vat. They could only say Goodbye!
- Fixed a bug introduced shortly before 3.10.0 where Audio Reverb did not work.
- Fixed a bug where Thaumaturgy WingsThaumaturgy WingsBody Armour AttachmentAdds the Thaumaturgy Wings back attachment to any equipped body armour. and the Scientist CloakScientist CloakBody Armour AttachmentAdds the Scientist Cloak back attachment to any equipped body armour. flickered when certain effects were applied to your character.
- Fixed a bug introduced in 3.10.0 that caused the joints of the Wild Panther PetWild Panther PetSummons your pet to become quite entangled.
- Fixed a bug introduced in 3.10.0 where the trails from the Orion Weapon EffectOrion Weapon EffectWeapon Effect
Stack Size: 20Adds the Orion effect to any equipped weapon became smaller than intended.
- Fixed a bug where the trails from the Trinity Aura EffectTrinity Aura EffectAura Skin
Stack Size: 20Your aura effect becomes the elemental trinity effect. were sometimes slightly ahead of the rotating spikes.
- Fixed an instance crash that could occur when using ZombiesRaise ZombieSpell, Minion
Mana Cost: (10-38)
Cast Time: 0.85 secRaises a zombie minion from a corpse, which will follow you and attack enemies with a melee attack and an area of effect slam which cannot be evaded.Per 1% Quality:
1% increased Minion Maximum Life
1% increased Minion Movement SpeedMaximum (3-6) Raised Zombies
Raised Zombies' Slam Attack has (0-76)% increased Cooldown Recovery Speed
Raised Zombies' Slam Attack has (0-76)% increased Area of EffectPlace into an item socket of the right colour to gain this skill. Right click to remove from a socket..
- Fixed an instance crash that could occur during the Gruthkul, Mother of Despair encounter.
- Fixed an instance crash that could occur during a Kosis, The Revelation encounter.
- Fixed a client crash that could sometimes occur when closing the quest reward window.
- Kieren_GGG (March 26, 2020). "3.10.1 Patch Notes". Official Path of Exile Forums. Retrieved March 26, 2020.