March 17, 2020
March 18, 2020
March 19, 2020
- Delirium modifiers are now applied on a per-pack basis. This means that a given pack of monsters will only have a single Delirium modifier, rather than potentially having a variety of different modifiers.
- Reduced the difficulty of Delirium monsters at each mist depth.
- Increased the drop rate of Simulacrum SplintersSimulacrum SplinterStack Size: 300Combine 300 Splinters to create a Simulacrum.
Shift click to unstack..
- Significantly reduced the chance of Delirium modifiers appearing on monsters.
- Digust's mortars no longer deal damage on impact.
- Reduced the damage of the stationary volatiles created by Digust's mortar skill by 30%.
- Reduced the damage that Rage monsters deal by 20%.
- Reduced the damage of the projectile skill that Spite monsters use by 50%. Additionally, this projectile skill is longer affected by additional projectile modifiers. The explosion damage is unchanged.
- Increased the range at which Delirium objects that spawn monsters are triggered.
- Increased the number of monster packs that spawn when you are far into the Delirium.
- Improved the visibility of Shavronne's Books when under the effects of Delirium.
- Fixed a bug where Delirium objects which spawn monsters weren't spawning in maps affected by Delirium Orbs.
- Fixed a bug where the AssailumAssailum
Sinner TricorneQuality: +20%
Evasion: (862-1042)Requires Level 64, 138 DexGrants Level 20 Snipe Skill
Socketed Non-Channelling Bow Skills are Triggered by Snipe
Socketed Triggered Bow Skills deal 33% less Damage
+(350-500) to Accuracy Rating
+(350-500) to Evasion Rating
(7-10)% chance to Dodge Attack Hits while Channelling
(7-10)% chance to Dodge Spell Hits while ChannellingA moment of calm before the battle can end the war. unique helmet wasn't restricted to only drop from Delirium bosses.
- Fixed a bug where capturing Bestiary beasts didn't give credit towards reward kill counters for Delirium encounters.
- Fixed a bug where corrupting a Unique Jewel into a different Unique Jewel didn't give credit towards the Curious Corruption challenge.
- Skills which target monsters when bound to the left mouse button now have a 350ms grace period after being used where they can target a monster if you did not target a monster initially. Additionally, after killing a target while holding down the left mouse button, there is now a 750ms grace period where you can target a new monster and begin attacking it without having to let go of your left mouse button.
- Fixed a bug where dual-wielding non-thrusting one-handed swords didn't count as dual-wielding.
- Fixed a bug causing Vaal Side Areas to drop fewer maps than intended.
- Fixed a bug introduced in 3.10.0 where the "x% increased Attack Damage while you have Fortify" stat found on the Unstoppable Hero ascendancy passive and Rampart passive wasn't working.
- Fixed a bug introduced in 3.10.0 causing the Harness the Void ascendancy passive to stop working.
- Fixed a bug where the Gladiatorial Combat cluster jewel notable was giving 2% increased Attack Damage per 1 Armour or Evasion on Shield, rather than per 75 as intended.
- Fixed a client crash that could occur when using StormbindStormbindSpell, AoE, Channelling, Lightning, Duration
Mana Cost: (3-5)
Cast Time: 0.12 sec
Critical Strike Chance: 6.00%
Effectiveness of Added Damage: 110%Requires Level 28Channel to spread runes on the ground in a growing pattern. The runes fade away after a duration, or will be immediately removed and deal damage in a circular area when detonated by Rune Blast. Enemies standing on the runes are Hindered, reducing their movment speed.Per 1% Quality:
0.5% increased Cast SpeedBase duration is 12 seconds
Deals (36-306) to (108-919) Lightning Damage
Runes can be improved 3 times
Runes deal 100% more Damage with hits and ailments for each time they have been Improved
50% reduced Movement Speed
A Rune is Improved for each (5-24) Mana Spent
Runes have 30% more Area of Effect for each time they have been ImprovedPlace into an item socket of the right colour to gain this skill. Right click to remove from a socket. supported by Spell Totem SupportSpell Totem SupportSupport, Spell, Totem
Mana Multiplier: 200%Requires Level 8Supports spell skills that are not triggered. Instead of casting that spell, you will summon a totem that casts the spell for you.Per 1% Quality:
1% increased Totem Placement speedSupported Skills will summon a Totem which uses that Skill
Totem lasts 8 seconds
Supported Skills deal (35-26)% less Damage
Spells Cast by Totem have 30% less Cast SpeedThis is a Support Gem. It does not grant a bonus to your character, but to skills in sockets connected to it. Place into an item socket connected to a socket containing the Active Skill Gem you wish to augment. Right click to remove from a socket..
This patch was a restartless deploy on the servers, you will need to restart your client to receive the client changes.
- Kieren_GGG (March 18, 2020). "3.10.0d Patch Notes (restartless)". Official Path of Exile Forums. Retrieved March 18, 2020.