19 January 2018
26 January 2018
15 February 2018
- We have made a new effect for Burning Ground which doesn't have the performance issues that the previous one did. While it has a few visual bugs still, we are releasing it for feedback and to get the improvement onto the realm as soon as possible. We plan to update the other ground effects in a similar way in the future.
- Liches are now 125% more likely to appear in Maps. There is (and has been) a bug where Maps that contain The Elder, Elder Guardians, Labyrinth Trials or master missions that have a subarea are not able to contain Abyssal Depths. We are unlikely to be able to resolve this issue before the end of 3.1.0. The increase in this patch will counteract the effect of this bug in the meantime.
- Fixed a client crash that occurred when typing various symbols into the search box in the Map Stash Tab.
- Fixed a client crash that occurred when right clicking on a Map Stash Tab if that tab was not already loaded.
- Fixed a bug causing the effects for a skill in the High Templar Avarius encounter to not be displayed.
- Fixed a bug where some Rogue Exiles were not counting towards the "Kill Rogue Exiles" challenge.
- Fixed a bug where DesecrateDesecrateSpell, AoE, Duration, Chaos
Mana Cost: (8-20)
Can Store 3 Use(s)
Cooldown Time: 3.00 sec
Cast Time: 0.80 secRequires Level 16Desecrates the ground, summoning corpses and dealing chaos damage to all enemies in the area. The corpses will be chosen from the monsters in the current area and any Spectres that have existed in this instance.Per 1% Quality:
1% increased Cast SpeedBase duration is 5 seconds
Deals (8.2-294) Base Chaos Damage per second
Creates 5 Corpses
Creates Corpses up to Level (20-100)
Maximum of 15 Corpses allowedPlace into an item socket of the right colour to gain this skill. Right click to remove from a socket. cast by monsters would not create any corpses.
- Fixed a bug where a Divine VesselDivine VesselUnique Boss deals 10% increased Damage
Unique Boss has 10% increased Attack and Cast Speed
Unique Boss has 10% increased Life
Unique Boss has 20% increased Area of EffectPower is a curious thing.
It can be contained, hidden, locked away,
and yet it always breaks free.Can be used in the Templar Laboratory or a personal Map Device. was incorrectly consumed if the Map boss was replaced by the Elder or an Elder Guardian.
- Fixed a bug where Vaal Spectral ThrowVaal Spectral ThrowVaal, Attack, Projectile
Souls Per Use: 10 (N) /
Can Store 3 Use(s)
Soul Gain Prevention: 6.000 sec
Cast Time: 1.00 sec
Damage Effectiveness: (91%-135%)Throws a spectral copy of your melee weapon. It spirals out in a spinning attack that strikes enemies in its path.Per 1% Quality:
0.5% increased Attack SpeedDeals (91-135.46)% of Base Damage
Fires 4 additional Projectiles
Fires 0 Projectiles in a Nova
Can't be Evaded
CorruptedPlace into an item socket of the right colour to gain this skill. Right click to remove from a socket. was not interacting correctly with the Volley SupportVolley SupportSupport, Projectile
Mana Multiplier: 140%Requires Level 4Supports skills that fire projectiles from the user. Does not affect projectiles fired from other locations as secondary effects.Per 1% Quality:
Supported Skills deal 1% increased Projectile DamageSupported Skills also fire Projectiles from up to 2 points on each side of you
Supported Skills fire 2 additional Projectiles
Supported Skills deal (25-16)% less Projectile DamageThis is a Support Gem. It does not grant a bonus to your character, but to skills in sockets connected to it. Place into an item socket connected to a socket containing the Active Skill Gem you wish to augment. Right click to remove from a socket. gem.
- Fixed a bug where the quest tracker was displaying incorrect quest information while in Maps.
- Fixed a bug where the Twice Blessed Darkshrine effect was not always given to the player who clicked the Darkshrine.
- Fixed a rare bug preventing some characters from completing the Lighting the Way quest.
- Qarl (January 25, 2018). "3.1.3 Patch Notes". Official Path of Exile Forums. Retrieved January 26, 2018.