December 17, 2017
December 20, 2017
December 21, 2017
- Added one unique itemOni-Goroshi
Charan's SwordOne Handed Sword
Physical Damage: 6–13.2
Critical Strike Chance: (8.50%-9.50%)
Attacks per Second: 1.45
Weapon Range: 11Requires Level 2, 9 Str, 9 Dex40% increased Global Accuracy RatingUses both hand slots
(70-90)% increased Critical Strike Chance
Adds 2 to 3 Physical Damage to Attacks per Level
Gain Her Embrace for 3 seconds when you Ignite an Enemy
While in Her Embrace, take 0.5% of your total Maximum Life and Energy Shield as Fire Damage per second per Level
Item has 6 Sockets and is fully linked (Hidden)"Your name is Demon Slayer? Really? Good name for rotgut, that."
She said: I prefer "The Goddess Of Swords". Much more dignified. And accurate.
"Demon Slayer The Cheap And Nasty it is then. Burns going down, burns coming up?"
She said: Every single time, Charan. And still...you'll bathe me, and you'll drink my love. Until you can't. and an associated Divination CardRebirth27Charan's SwordHe shattered Her smile
Scattered the fragments like ash
All she did was laugh.
- The Volatile DeadVolatile DeadSpell, AoE, Fire
Mana Cost: (9-26)
Cast Time: 0.80 sec
Critical Strike Chance: 5.00%
Effectiveness of Added Damage: 120%Requires Level 12Corpses near the targeted location explode, dealing damage in a small area and creating an orb which moves towards nearby enemies before dealing spell damage in a larger area. The explosion of the corpse is not affected by modifiers to spell damage, and cannot be reflected.Per 1% Quality:
0.5% increased Area of EffectDeals (20-507) to (30-760) Fire Damage
Consumes up to 3 corpses
Explosion deals base Fire Damage equal to 3% of the corpse's Maximum Life
Maximum of 60 Orbs at a timePlace into an item socket of the right colour to gain this skill. Right click to remove from a socket. Helmet enchantment that destroyed additional corpses was destroying more corpses than was originally intended. The enchantment will now only be available from the Eternal Labyrinth and all existing versions of this enchantment will be changed so that Volatile Dead can only destroy up to 1 additional corpse, down from 2/3 additional corpses.
- Null Portals encountered in Elder-influenced maps have had their life reduced.
- The number of Kitava's Heralds that can be spawned at once by Null Portals has been reduced.
- Fixed a bug where Elder Guardian areas could be created at the wrong level.
- Fixed a bug where players could be capped on Elder- and Shaper-influenced areas, and would have their progress prevented.
- Fixed a bug where the Echoes of WitchcraftEchoes of WitchcraftA circle of silent giants imprisons a memory of undying misery. A dark tongue whispers dark words carried by the western winds.You will travel to the stone circle in the Western Forest, and destroy the Echo of Doedre Darktongue who waits there.Right-click to add this prophecy to your character.Seal Cost:
3x Silver Coin Prophecy could trigger and be consumed without being completable. This prophecy will no longer appear for characters above level 18.
- Further improvements have been made to the visibility of Abyss cracks.
- The bounding box for Abyssal Depths entrance has been reduced in size.
- Fixed an issue where large rats had the incorrect attack length set. This results in a nerf of damage to the Swarming Rat and Overgrown Rat monsters.
- Improved the visuals of Ancestral CallAncestral Call SupportSupport, Melee, Attack, Strike
Mana Multiplier: 140%Requires Level 4Supports melee strike skills, causing them to also strike at extra targets simultaneously. The extra targets must be a minimum distance from the user. If supporting a minion attack skill, the minion's skills will not also strike extra targets. Cannot support triggered skills.Per 1% Quality:
Supported Skills have 0.5% increased Attack SpeedSupported Strike Skills target 2 additional nearby Enemies
Supported Skills deal (19-0)% less DamageThis is a Support Gem. It does not grant a bonus to your character, but to skills in sockets connected to it. Place into an item socket connected to a socket containing the Active Skill Gem you wish to augment. Right click to remove from a socket. when used with Ancestral ProtectorAncestral ProtectorAttack, Totem, Melee, Strike
Mana Cost: 8
Cast Time: 1.00 sec
Effectiveness of Added Damage: (90%-144%)Requires Level 4Summons an Ancestor Totem which attacks enemies with melee strikes while you're near it. Being near it grants you more attack speed.Per 1% Quality:
1% increased Totem DamageDeals (90.2-144)% of Base Attack Damage
Totem lasts 12 seconds
+(16-18) to Melee Strike Range
50% increased Totem Placement speed
(10-20)% more Attack Speed while Totem is ActivePlace into an item socket of the right colour to gain this skill. Right click to remove from a socket..
- Fixed a bug where Body SwapBodyswapMovement, Spell, AoE, Fire, Travel
Mana Cost: (8-23)
Cast Time: 0.70 sec
Critical Strike Chance: 6.00%
Effectiveness of Added Damage: 70%Requires Level 10Violently destroys your body and recreates it at the location of a targeted enemy or corpse, dealing spell damage in an area at both locations. If there is no specific target, it will prioritise corpses over enemies. If targeting a corpse, the corpse will also explode, dealing damage around it that is not affected by modifiers to spell damage, and cannot be reflected. This spell cannot be repeated.Per 1% Quality:
0.5% increased Cast SpeedExplosion deals base Fire Damage equal to 6% of the corpse's Maximum Life
This Spell deals (3-154) to (5-231), plus 3% of your maximum Life, as base Fire Damage
300% more Area of Effect if Consuming a corpsePlace into an item socket of the right colour to gain this skill. Right click to remove from a socket. could be used to get past quest blocking objects.
- Fixed a bug where Molten StrikeMolten StrikeAttack, Projectile, AoE, Melee, Strike, Fire
Mana Cost: 6
Cast Time: 1.00 sec
Effectiveness of Added Damage: (110%-148%)
Projectile Speed: 750Attacks enemies with physical and fire damage, causing balls of molten magma to launch forth from the enemies you hit, divided amongst all enemies hit by the strike. These will explode, causing AoE attack damage to enemies where they land.Per 1% Quality:
1% increased Fire DamageDeals (110-148)% of Base Attack Damage
60% of Physical Damage Converted to Fire Damage
Fires 3 additional Projectiles
Projectiles deal 50% less Damage
Damage Over Time caused by Projectiles deals 50% less Damage
+(2-6) to Melee Strike Range
(2-75) to (3-113) Added Fire DamagePlace into an item socket of the right colour to gain this skill. Right click to remove from a socket. with gloves with an "on hit" enchantment cause desync.
- Fixed a bug where maps could roll the same mod type twice.
- Fixed a bug where Strongboxes would not spawn in Lookout MapLookout MapMap Level: 68
Map Tier: 1
Guild Character: CTravel to this Map by using it in the Templar Laboratory or a personal Map Device. Maps can only be used once..
- Physical Thorns and Elemental Thorns are no longer affected by multiple projectile mods on maps.
- Fixed a bug with unconnected rooms in the Lava Chamber MapLava Chamber MapMap Level: 74
Map Tier: 7
Guild Character: QTravel to this Map by using it in the Templar Laboratory or a personal Map Device. Maps can only be used once..
- Reduced the frequency with which Quetzerxi could emit lightning projectiles.
- Fixed a bug with the Lightning Thorns used by Shavronne of Umbra, Prodigy of Darkness, and Gisale, Thought Thief. It both returned lightning damage when hit and also used the new implementation.
- Fixed a bug where the Labyrinth Darkshrine that gives an extra unique item would not work.
- Fixed a bug where Spike Traps in the Labyrinth could behave inconsistently.
- Fixed a bug where the dynamic resolution would sometimes use incorrect profiling information and cause artefacts in resolution adjustment.
- Fixed various issues with Act 7 quests.
- Fixed a bug with the display of the Act 9 Storm Blade quest.
- Fixed a bug where the rewards for the Storm Blade quest would not generate correctly.
- Fixed a bug with the Imp HasteImp Haste EffectHaste Skin
Stack Size: 20Your Haste Aura becomes the green Imp demon effect.Right click this item then left click a Haste Gem to apply it. microtransaction.
- Bex_GGG (December 20, 2017). "3.1.1c Patch Notes". Official Path of Exile Forums. Retrieved December 20, 2017.