December 10, 2017
December 11, 2017
December 14, 2017
- Increased the visibility of Abyss cracks. We've heard your feedback about the lack of visibility and have made some adjustments to improve this. Additional improvements to visibility will be coming.
- You can edit texture quality settings in your configuration file once again.
- Added a temporary fix to reduce the chance of Amanamu, Liege of the Lightless to stop taking actions and become immune to damage.
- Fixed a bug causing Ulaman, Sovereign of the Well to deal more damage than intended with his spirit-spending ability to characters in melee range.
- Fixed a bug causing Abyss Lich bosses to target non-players more often than intended.
- Fixed a bug where the 'Defeat Elder Guardians' challenge was not able to be completed.
- Fixed a bug where Abyss monsters could spawn too early in certain areas and interfere with normal Abyss mechanics.
- Fixed some crashes caused by Scorching RayScorching RaySpell, Fire, Duration, Channelling
Mana Cost: (4-11)
Cast Time: 0.50 secRequires Level 12Unleash a beam of fire that burns enemies it touches. Remaining in the beam intensifies the burning, adding a portion of the beam's damage in stages. Inflicts Fire Exposure at maximum stages. Enemies who leave the beam continue to burn for a duration. Increasing cast speed also increases the rate at which the beam can turn.Per 1% Quality:1Superior2Anomalous3Divergent0.5% increased beam length1% increased Skill Effect Duration2% increased Cast Speed
2% less Skill Effect DurationDeals (11.7-439.4) Base Fire Damage per second
Base duration is 1.5 seconds
Additional Debuff stages add 60% of Damage
Burning Debuff can have a maximum of 8 stages
Fire Exposure applies -25% to Fire Resistance
Modifiers to Spell Damage apply to this Skill's Damage Over Time effectPlace into an item socket of the right colour to gain this skill. Right click to remove from a socket..
- Fixed a crash with Ancestral CallAncestral Call SupportSupport, Melee, Attack, Strike
Mana Multiplier: 140%Requires Level 4Supports melee strike skills, causing them to also strike at extra targets simultaneously. The extra targets must be a minimum distance from the user. If supporting a minion attack skill, the minion's skills will not also strike extra targets. Cannot support triggered skills.Per 1% Quality:1Superior2Anomalous3DivergentSupported Skills have 0.5% increased Attack SpeedSupported Skills have 0.5% increased Area of EffectSupported Skills have +0.2 to Melee Strike RangeSupported Strike Skills target 2 additional nearby Enemies
Supported Skills deal (19-0)% less DamageThis is a Support Gem. It does not grant a bonus to your character, but to skills in sockets connected to it. Place into an item socket connected to a socket containing the Active Skill Gem you wish to augment. Right click to remove from a socket..
This has been deployed as a restartless patch. It won't require a realm shutdown, but the next time you restart your client it will update.
The following hotfix was deployed after the 3.1.0d patch:
We have deployed a hotfix for crashes that were occurring with the Map Stash Tab.
These crashes weren't happening for many people, but if you had them in a league you would not be able to open your Stash, or interact with anything that might interact with the Stash (such as NPCs who could sell items).
When this fix is deployed you may still crash, but when you restart your client and update you should no longer have the problem.