September 14, 2017
October 11, 2017
October 18, 2017
- Added initial French, German and Spanish language support for Path of Exile. If you can read these languages, please try them out and let us know your feedback!
- Your Spectres and Auras are now saved when you log out or are disconnected.
- Spectres no longer have their level reduced to the level of the area they are in. Instead, the level of a Spectre is now based on the lowest of either the level of the monster they were raised from, or the maximum level allowed by the skill gem used. This is now indicated on the skill gem.
- DesecrateDesecrateSpell, AoE, Duration, Chaos
Mana Cost: (11-26)
Cast Time: 0.60 secRequires Level 16Desecrates the ground, summoning corpses and dealing chaos damage to all enemies in the area. The corpses will be chosen from the monsters in the current area and any Spectres that have existed in this instance.Per 1% Quality:1Superior2Anomalous3Divergent4Phantasmal1% increased Cast Speed10% increased Chaos Damage3% chance to spawn an additional CorpseEach Corpse spawned has 0.1% chance to be a Forgotten CorpseBase duration is 4 seconds
Deals (8.2-294) Base Chaos Damage per second
Spawns 5 corpses
Spawns corpses up to Level (20-100)
Maximum of 10 corpses allowedPlace into an item socket of the right colour to gain this skill. Right click to remove from a socket. can now only create monsters that are in the instance it is used in. In areas where no monsters have spawned, a specific desecrate table is used. This fixes a longstanding bug with the desecration list that had further problems introduced due to persistent spectres.
- Added two new unique items: Malachai's MarkMalachai's Mark
Murder MittsQuality: +20%
Energy Shield: (48-52)Requires Level 67, 51 Dex, 51 Int(80-100)% increased Evasion and Energy Shield
+(60-80) to maximum Life
+(15-25) Life gained on Kill
+(15-25) Energy Shield gained on Kill
Grants Malachai's Endurance, Frenzy and Power for 6 seconds each, in sequenceWhat man does not wish for immortality? and Dialla's MalefactionDialla's Malefaction
Sage's RobeQuality: +20%
Energy Shield: 88
Movement Speed: -3%Requires Level 37Gems can be Socketed in this Item ignoring Socket Colour
Gems Socketed in Red Sockets have +1 to Level
Gems Socketed in Green Sockets have +10% to Quality
Gems Socketed in Blue Sockets gain 25% increased Experience
Has no Attribute RequirementsHe took me by my hand, promised me power beyond compare.
But i did not do it for power.
I did it for love.
And I'd do it again in an instant..
- The Plaguemaw VThe Plaguemaw VA room, etched in crystal, plays home to the Plaguemaw. He awaits you.You will enter the Plaguemaw's chamber in the Crystal Veins or Crystal Ore Map.Right-click to add this prophecy to your character.Seal Cost:
9x Silver Coin Prophecy can now be completed in the Crystal Veins or a Crystal Ore MapCrystal Ore MapMap Level: 68
Map Tier: 1
Guild Character: XTravel to this Map by using it in the Templar Laboratory or a personal Map Device. Maps can only be used once..
- Changed some of the interactions between certain on-flask-use effects and the unique belt Umbilicus ImmortalisUmbilicus Immortalis
Leather BeltRequires Level 30+(25-40) to maximum Life(8-12)% increased maximum Life
Regenerate 2% of Life per second
Flasks do not apply to you
Flasks apply to your Raised Zombies and Spectres"The power of rebirth rivals that of immortality."
- Icius Perandus, Antiquities Collection, Item 3 for consistency. For example, effects that care about when you use a flask (and not the effect of the flask itself) will apply to you but not your minions.
- Fixed various issues with the quest status of Standard characters that were made prior to 3.0.0.
- Fixed a bug that was causing some Standard characters to not receive a free bandit choice respec.
- Fixed a bug that could cause some Standard characters to receive resistance penalties earlier than intended.
- Fixed a bug where flasks that remove bleeding did not remove stacking bleeding from the Crimson Dance keystone.
- Fixed a bug where the Brutal Fervour ascendancy passive would not remove Crimson Dance bleeding.
- Fixed a bug where increases and reductions to the effect of flasks were also being added to the percentage of recovery granted instantly by flasks with the "Bubbling" mod. This caused several issues if this percentage exceeded 100%.
- Fixed a bug where instant "of Animation" flasks were healing minions for more life than intended.
- Fixed a bug where some flask recovery rate modifiers were not correctly accelerating flask recovery, only shortening the duration of the flask effect.
- Fixed a bug where losing the stat for leeching Energy Shield instead of Life while you had active instances of Energy Shield leech could stop the maximum leech rate cap applying to them. This commonly happened with the Soul TetherSoul Tether
Cloth BeltRequires Level 48(15-25)% increased Stun and Block Recovery+(20-40) to Intelligence
Gain (4-6)% of Maximum Life as Extra Maximum Energy Shield
Immortal AmbitionVaal bloodpriests were among the earliest intellectuals on record.
It was they who found that a newly freed soul would
desperately cling to any other source of life. unique item.
- Fixed a bug where the increased Energy Shield Recharge Rate granted by DisciplineDisciplineAura, Spell, AoE
Mana Reserved: 35%
Can Store 1 Use(s)
Cooldown Time: 1.20 secRequires Level 24Casts an aura that grants additional energy shield and increased energy shield recharge rate to you and your allies.Per 1% Quality:1Superior2Anomalous3Divergent2% increased Area of EffectYou and nearby Allies have 0.5% increased Damage while on Full Energy ShieldYou and nearby Allies have 1.5% slower start of Energy Shield Recharge
You and nearby Allies gain 2% increased Energy Shield Recharge rateYou and nearby allies gain (60-217) additional Energy Shield
You and nearby Allies gain 30% increased Energy Shield Recharge rate
+(0-19) to radiusPlace into an item socket of the right colour to gain this skill. Right click to remove from a socket. was not working.
- Fixed a bug where ailments reflected by the Yugul pantheon power could bypass immunities.
- Fixed a bug where the damage penalty on Static StrikeStatic StrikeAttack, Melee, Strike, AoE, Duration, Lightning, Chaining
Mana Cost: 6
Cast Time: 1.00 sec
Effectiveness of Added Damage: (110%-150%)Requires Level 12Attack with a melee weapon, gaining static energy for a duration if you hit an enemy. While you have static energy, you'll frequently hit a number of nearby enemies with beams, dealing attack damage.Per 1% Quality:1Superior2Anomalous3Divergent4Phantasmal1% increased Skill Effect Duration1% increased DamageChains +0.05 Times
2% reduced Damage1% increased Beam frequency
1% reduced Area of EffectDeals (110-150)% of Base Attack Damage
Base duration is 3 seconds
50% of Physical Damage Converted to Lightning Damage
Beams Hit Enemies every (0.4-0.32) seconds
(4-6) maximum Beam Targets
Chains +1 Times
Beams deal 40% less Damage
+(0-2) to Melee Strike RangePlace into an item socket of the right colour to gain this skill. Right click to remove from a socket.'s explosion wasn't being correctly applied to the ailments created by the explosion.
- Fixed a bug where the Chill applied by The PandemoniusThe Pandemonius
Jade AmuletRequires Level 64+(20-30) to Dexterity(20-30)% increased Cold Damage
+(35-40)% to Cold Resistance
Chill Enemy for 1 second when Hit, reducing their Action Speed by 30%
Blind Chilled Enemies on Hit
Damage Penetrates 20% Cold Resistance against Chilled EnemiesA single moment sets in motion an eternal fall,
beneath which all are buried. lasted for 2 seconds, rather than 1.
- Fixed a bug where some lava traps were not disabled after Izaro was killed.
- Fixed a bug that caused duplicate Darkshrines to appear in the Labyrinth. For example, you should no longer be able to get 'Twice Blessed' multiple times in a single Labyrinth.
- Fixed a bug where traps would not be disabled in the Aspirant's Trial if a player entered it prior to getting the 'Labyrinth Traps are disabled in the Aspirant's Trial" darkshrine effect.
- Fixed a bug where the Curse Pylons in the final stage of the Izaro encounter were not applying their curses to the player.
- Fixed a bug where the Unbearable Whispers IIIUnbearable Whispers IIIThe Aesthete holds the Whisperer's forbidden words safe, deep in the beast's belly.You will slay Shavronne, and she will drop a tome.Right-click to add this prophecy to your character.Seal Cost:
7x Silver Coin Prophecy was not correctly triggering from the Act 6 or Act 9 Shavronne encounters.
- Fixed a rare bug where Cemetery mapsCemetery MapMap Level: 75
Map Tier: 8
Guild Character: LTravel to this Map by using it in the Templar Laboratory or a personal Map Device. Maps can only be used once. could generate inside-out, rendering the majority of their terrain unwalkable.
- Fixed a rare bug that could cause a player to have incorrect dialogue options available when speaking to Navali.
- Fixed a bug where the Ultimate Chaos Portal and the Pure Light Portal did not have audio.
- Fixed a bug where recovering a flask charge via Nature's Boon while in the midst of a Skin TransferSkin TransferItem Skin
Stack Size: 100Destroys one item to apply its appearance to another.Click this item, then left click the item you wish to take the appearance from, then left click the item you wish to apply it to. The first item is destroyed but can later be recovered by shift clicking the transformed item. would cancel the Skin Transfer.
- Fixed a bug that could cause players to lose some progress towards the "Gain Splinters from Unique Breach monsters" challenge.
- Fixed a bug where Doryani's Touch was able to damage enemies through walls.
- Fixed a bug where Atziri's Empowered FlameblastFlameblastSpell, AoE, Fire, Channelling
Mana Cost: (4-7)
Cast Time: 0.20 sec
Critical Strike Chance: 5.00%
Effectiveness of Added Damage: 60%Requires Level 28Channels to build up a large explosion, which is released when you stop using the skill. The longer you channel, the larger the area of effect and damage of the explosion, up to 10 stages.Per 1% Quality:1Superior2Anomalous3Divergent4Phantasmal1% increased Damage2% of Fire Damage Converted to Chaos Damage
1% chance to Poison on Hit0.1 maximum Stages
1% less Cast Speed+0.5 to radius
0.5% less Area of Effect per StageDeals (31-280) to (46-419) Fire Damage
110% more Spell Damage for each stage
90% more Damage with Ailments for each stage
50% chance to Ignite enemies
+3 to Radius for each Stage
10 maximum StagesPlace into an item socket of the right colour to gain this skill. Right click to remove from a socket. was not dealing damage to everything within its area of effect.
- Fixed a bug introduced in 3.0.1e where Arcane SurgeArcane Surge SupportSupport, Spell, Duration
Mana Multiplier: 130%Each supported spell will track how much mana you spend on it, granting a buff when the total mana spent reaches a threshold. Cannot support skills used by totems, traps, or mines.Per 1% Quality:1Superior2Anomalous3DivergentSupported Skills deal 0.5% increased Spell DamageArcane Surge grants 0% more Spell Damage
Arcane Surge grants 0% increased Cast Speed
Arcane Surge grants 0% of Mana Regenerated per secondArcane Surge lasts 0.1 secondsArcane Surge grants (10-20)% more Spell Damage
Arcane Surge grants (10-19)% increased Cast Speed
Arcane Surge grants (0.5-1)% of Mana Regenerated per second
Arcane Surge lasts 4 seconds
Gain Arcane Surge after Spending a total of (15-400) Mana with Supported Skills
Supported Skills deal (10-19)% more Spell Damage while you have Arcane SurgeThis is a Support Gem. It does not grant a bonus to your character, but to skills in sockets connected to it. Place into an item socket connected to a socket containing the Active Skill Gem you wish to augment. Right click to remove from a socket. would not trigger from channelled skills.
- Fixed a bug where some bosses were using an incorrect ArcArcSpell, Chaining, Lightning
Mana Cost: (8-23)
Cast Time: 0.70 sec
Critical Strike Chance: 5.00%
Effectiveness of Added Damage: 80%Requires Level 12An arc of lightning stretches from the caster to a targeted enemy and chains on to other nearby enemies. Each time the main beam chains it will also chain to a second enemy, but that secondary arc cannot chain further.Per 1% Quality:1Superior2Anomalous3Divergent4Phantasmal0.5% chance to Shock enemies1% increased Chaining range0.5% increased Damage for each time this Skill has Chained1% reduced Enemy Stun ThresholdDeals (6-133) to (33-754) Lightning Damage
10% chance to Shock enemies
Chains +(4-7) Times
(10-29)% increased Effect of Lightning Ailments
15% more Damage for each remaining ChainPlace into an item socket of the right colour to gain this skill. Right click to remove from a socket. effect.
- Fixed a bug where players could be disconnected to the login screen after a mandatory character rename.
- Fixed a rare issue where the quest tracker would not display Prophecies correctly.
- Fixed a clipping issue with the Pitch Black Armour set.
- Fixed various clipping issues with the Raven Armour set.
- Using a Portal in the Blood Aqueduct now takes you back to the Sarn Encampment, instead of to Highgate.
- Efficacy SupportEfficacy SupportSupport, Duration
Mana Multiplier: 130%Requires Level 31Supports any skill that deals damage or has a duration.Per 1% Quality:1Superior2Anomalous3DivergentSupported Skills deal 0.5% increased Damage over TimeSupported Skills have 0.5% increased Skill Effect DurationSupported Skills have 0.5% reduced Mana CostSupported Skills deal (10-20)% more Spell Damage
Supported Skills deal (15-24)% more Damage over Time
Supported Skills have (10-16)% increased Skill Effect DurationThis is a Support Gem. It does not grant a bonus to your character, but to skills in sockets connected to it. Place into an item socket connected to a socket containing the Active Skill Gem you wish to augment. Right click to remove from a socket. now correctly supports Damage over Time effects.
- Kitava's minions are now properly killed off when Kitava dies.
- Improved the visual effect of the Dusk Weapon Effect on various unique items.
- Improved the audio effects of Volatile Core.
- Fixed various client crashes.
The following hotfix was deployed after the 3.0.2 patch:
We have deployed a hotfix to fix language selection for French, German and Spanish on the patcher. This was deployed without a restart.
- Qarl (October 11, 2017). "3.0.2 Patch Notes". Official Path of Exile Forums. Retrieved October 11, 2017.
- Bex_GGG (October 11, 2017). "Content Update 3.0.2 Patch Notes". Official Path of Exile Forums. Retrieved October 11, 2017.
- Qarl (October 12, 2017). "3.0.2 Hotfix". Official Path of Exile Forums. Retrieved October 12, 2017.