September 5, 2017
September 14, 2017
October 11, 2017
- Added several new variations to the White Fern Hideout Decoration and slightly increased their size.
- Improvements have been made to minion pathfinding.
- Fixed various issues where the following achievements were not always able to be completed: Locomancer, Deicide, Decimation, Deadly Sins, Omnipotent, Warlord, Augmentation, Apprentice Cartographer, Journeyman Cartographer, Master Cartographer and Atlas of Worlds.
- Fixed a bug where Skeleton Mages were not supportable by the Iron Will SupportIron Will SupportSpell, Support
Icon: wRequires Level 18Supports spell skills, making the increase to physical melee damage from strength also increase their spell damage.Per 1% Quality:123Supported Skills deal 0.5% increased Spell DamageSupported Skills have 0.5% reduced Cast Speed
Supported Skills deal 2% increased DamageSupported Skills have 0.5% increased Projectile SpeedStrength's Damage bonus applies to all Spell Damage as well for Supported Skills
Supported Skills deal (0-38)% increased Spell DamageThis is a Support Gem. It does not grant a bonus to your character, but to skills in sockets connected to it. Place into an item socket connected to a socket containing the Active Skill Gem you wish to augment. Right click to remove from a socket..
- Fixed a bug where Golems did not display their correct life values on the skill popup.
- Fixed a bug that was causing lava traps to deal much lower damage than intended.
- Fixed an issue where power charges were not correctly able to be generated when queueing mine detonations.
- Fixed an issue introduced in 3.0.1d where the Ultimate Chaos Footprints did not work.
- Fixed an issue where skeletons would incorrectly inherit a cooldown on their abilities when a player was using the From DustFrom Dust
Cobalt JewelLimited to: 1Summon 4 additional Skeleton Warriors with Summon Skeleton
+1 second to Summon Skeleton Cooldown"Would you leave an orchard of apples to rot unharvested?
A cemetery is no different."
-Kadavrus, Surgeon to the UmbraPlace into an allocated Jewel Socket on the Passive Skill Tree. Right click to remove from the Socket. unique jewel.
- Fixed an issue where players were not resurrected at the correct location after dying in the General Adus boss fight.
- Fixed an issue where players were unable to obtain the Sekhema FeatherSekhema Feather"And how shall we know a sekhema worthy of rule?
By the anointing of the Great Roc, under whose wings we grow and soar."
- Maraketh Coronation Ritual quest item if Kira's corpse was destroyed.
- Fixed an issue where Carrion Burrowers could become invulnerable to damage.
- Fixed a crash caused by the low life tutorial.
- Fixed several other client crashes.
The following hotfix was deployed after the 3.0.1e patch:
We have deployed a small hotfix related to how Daily Deals are displayed.
This hotfix will not force a restart, however if your client is not restarted to receive the update, the login screen may show incorrect Daily Deal information.