Game data exports will becoming later as the technical changes in addition to regular changes take some more time.
As part of the Unified Community Platform project, your wiki will be migrated to the new platform in the next few weeks. Read more here.
September 5, 2017
September 14, 2017
October 11, 2017
- Added several new variations to the White Fern Hideout Decoration and slightly increased their size.
- Improvements have been made to minion pathfinding.
- Fixed various issues where the following achievements were not always able to be completed: Locomancer, Deicide, Decimation, Deadly Sins, Omnipotent, Warlord, Augmentation, Apprentice Cartographer, Journeyman Cartographer, Master Cartographer and Atlas of Worlds.
- Fixed a bug where Skeleton Mages were not supportable by the Iron Will SupportIron Will SupportSpell, Support
Icon: wRequires Level 18Supports spell skills, making the increase to physical melee damage from strength also increase their spell damage.Per 1% Quality:
Supported Skills deal 0.5% increased Spell DamageStrength's damage bonus applies to Spell Damage as well for Supported Skills
Supported Skills deal (0-38)% increased Spell DamageThis is a Support Gem. It does not grant a bonus to your character, but to skills in sockets connected to it. Place into an item socket connected to a socket containing the Active Skill Gem you wish to augment. Right click to remove from a socket..
- Fixed a bug where Golems did not display their correct life values on the skill popup.
- Fixed a bug that was causing lava traps to deal much lower damage than intended.
- Fixed an issue where power charges were not correctly able to be generated when queueing mine detonations.
- Fixed an issue introduced in 3.0.1d where the Ultimate Chaos Footprints did not work.
- Fixed an issue where skeletons would incorrectly inherit a cooldown on their abilities when a player was using the From DustFrom Dust
Cobalt JewelLimited to: 1Summon 4 additional Skeleton Warriors with Summon Skeleton
+1 second to Summon Skeleton Cooldown"Would you leave an orchard of apples to rot unharvested?
A cemetery is no different."
-Kadavrus, Surgeon to the UmbraPlace into an allocated Jewel Socket on the Passive Skill Tree. Right click to remove from the Socket. unique jewel.
- Fixed an issue where players were not resurrected at the correct location after dying in the General Adus boss fight.
- Fixed an issue where players were unable to obtain the Sekhema FeatherSekhema Feather"And how shall we know a sekhema worthy of rule?
By the anointing of the Great Roc, under whose wings we grow and soar."
- Maraketh Coronation Ritual quest item if Kira's corpse was destroyed.
- Fixed an issue where Carrion Burrowers could become invulnerable to damage.
- Fixed a crash caused by the low life tutorial.
- Fixed several other client crashes.
The following hotfix was deployed after the 3.0.1e patch:
We have deployed a small hotfix related to how Daily Deals are displayed.
This hotfix will not force a restart, however if your client is not restarted to receive the update, the login screen may show incorrect Daily Deal information.