Game data updates to the wiki have been started.
A system has been added that will automatically add divination cards and other items to the item acquisition sections where appropriate. Entries added by this system will be shown as automatic in the item acquisition section.
Some pages will need to be updated to include
upgraded_from_disabled=true if they are not eligible for the system.
Some further details on what needs to be done can be found on Path of Exile Wiki:To-do list/Automatic upgraded from and issues can be posted on the talk page.
August 25, 2017
August 29, 2017
September 5, 2017
- Lunar Devotees now only summon one Ice Elemental at a time, but these are now tougher and do a more powerful explosion on death.
- Harbingers in The Beachhead now drop more white items.
- Fixed an issue introduced in 3.0.1b where stack size text on the Quad Tab appeared too large.
- Fixed a bug where the Plaguemaw IVThe Plaguemaw IVIn a maze of green, the Plaguemaw sets a trap baited with treasures.You will be ambushed by the Plaguemaw's followers in the Imperial Gardens.Right-click to add this prophecy to your character.Seal Cost:
8x Silver Coin Prophecy could trigger anywhere.
- Fixed a bug where the Harbinger Obelisks' Hinder is not stopped by AllelopathyAllelopathy
Sorcerer GlovesQuality: +20%
Energy Shield: (103-112)Requires Level 69, 97 IntGrants Level 22 Blight Skill
(20-30)% increased Damage over Time
(100-120)% increased Energy Shield
10% increased Area of Effect
Blight has (20-30)% increased Hinder Duration
You cannot be Hindered"Nothing is more natural than competition.
One feasts, another starves.
One blossoms, another withers.
And one cannot catch the golden sunlight
without casting a bitter shadow."
- Cadiro Perandus gloves.
This patch has been deployed without a restart. The display issues on the Quad Tab will require you to restart your client to get.
- Qarl (August 29, 2017). "3.0.1c Patch Notes". Official Path of Exile Forums. Retrieved August 29, 2017.