August 25, 2017
August 29, 2017
September 5, 2017
- Lunar Devotees now only summon one Ice Elemental at a time, but these are now tougher and do a more powerful explosion on death.
- Harbingers in The Beachhead now drop more white items.
- Fixed an issue introduced in 3.0.1b where stack size text on the Quad Tab appeared too large.
- Fixed a bug where the Plaguemaw IVThe Plaguemaw IVIn a maze of green, the Plaguemaw sets a trap baited with treasures.You will be ambushed by the Plaguemaw's followers in the Imperial Gardens.Right-click to add this prophecy to your character.Seal Cost:
8x Silver Coin Prophecy could trigger anywhere.
- Fixed a bug where the Harbinger Obelisks' Hinder is not stopped by AllelopathyAllelopathy
Sorcerer GlovesQuality: +20%
Energy Shield: (103-112)Requires Level 69, 97 IntGrants Level 22 Blight Skill
(20-30)% increased Damage over Time
(100-120)% increased Energy Shield
10% increased Area of Effect
Blight has (20-30)% increased Hinder Duration
You cannot be Hindered"Nothing is more natural than competition.
One feasts, another starves.
One blossoms, another withers.
And one cannot catch the golden sunlight
without casting a bitter shadow."
- Cadiro Perandus gloves.
This patch has been deployed without a restart. The display issues on the Quad Tab will require you to restart your client to get.
- Qarl (August 29, 2017). "3.0.1c Patch Notes". Official Path of Exile Forums. Retrieved August 29, 2017.