August 5, 2017
August 10, 2017
August 18, 2017
- Various improvements have been made to world areas, including the Ossuary and Highgate. A larger set of improvements will be coming in a later patch.
- Fixed a bug where the Kill Harbinger Map Boss challenge could not be completed.
- The damage levels of Righteous FireRighteous FireSpell, AoE, Fire
Can Store 1 Use(s)
Cooldown Time: 0.30 secRequires Level 16Engulfs you in magical fire that rapidly burns you and nearby enemies. Your spell damage is substantially increased while under this effect. The effect ends when you have 1 life remaining.Per 1% Quality:
1% increased Burning DamageGrants (20-39)% more Spell Damage
Deals 20% of your Maximum Life as Base Fire Damage per second
You Burn for 90% of your Maximum Life per second as Fire Damage
Deals 20% of your Maximum Energy Shield as Base Fire Damage per second
You Burn for 70% of your Maximum Energy Shield per second as Fire Damage
Deals (35.8-1541.8) Base Fire Damage per second
+(0-5) to radiusPlace into an item socket of the right colour to gain this skill. Right click to remove from a socket. when used by monsters and rogue exiles have been reduced.
- The damage of Spectral ThrowSpectral ThrowAttack, Projectile
Mana Cost: (7-9)
Cast Time: 1.00 sec
Attack Speed: 110% of Base
Projectile Speed: 1000Throws a spectral copy of your melee weapon. It flies out and then returns to you, in a spinning attack that damages enemies in its path.Per 1% Quality:
0.5% increased Attack SpeedDeals (80-100)% of Base Attack DamagePlace into an item socket of the right colour to gain this skill. Right click to remove from a socket. as used by Templars in The Ravaged Square has been reduced.
- Fixed a bug where the Harbinger FlameblastFlameblastSpell, AoE, Fire, Channelling
Mana Cost: (4-7)
Cast Time: 0.20 sec
Critical Strike Chance: 5.00%
Effectiveness of Added Damage: 60%Requires Level 28Channels to build up a large explosion, which is released when you stop using the skill. The longer you channel, the larger the area of effect and damage of the explosion, up to 10 stages.Per 1% Quality:
1% increased DamageDeals (31-280) to (46-419) Fire Damage
110% more Spell Damage for each stage
90% more Damage with Ailments for each stage
+5% chance to Ignite for each StagePlace into an item socket of the right colour to gain this skill. Right click to remove from a socket. ability was not playing audio.
- Fixed a bug where Nature's Boon removed the Arcane SurgeArcane Surge SupportSupport, Spell, Duration
Mana Multiplier: 130%Each supported spell will track how much mana you spend on it, granting a buff when the total mana spent reaches a threshold. Cannot support skills used by totems, traps, or mines.Per 1% Quality:
Supported Skills deal 0.5% increased Spell DamageArcane Surge grants (10-20)% more Spell Damage
Arcane Surge grants (10-19)% increased Cast Speed
Arcane Surge grants (0.5-1)% of Mana Regenerated per second
Arcane Surge lasts 4 seconds
Gain Arcane Surge after Spending a total of (15-400) Mana with Supported Skills
Supported Skills deal (10-19)% more Spell Damage while you have Arcane SurgeThis is a Support Gem. It does not grant a bonus to your character, but to skills in sockets connected to it. Place into an item socket connected to a socket containing the Active Skill Gem you wish to augment. Right click to remove from a socket. granted by The Rippling ThoughtsThe Rippling Thoughts
Legion SwordOne Handed Sword
Physical Damage: (137.8-148.4)–(254.8-274.4)
Elemental Damage: 1–(60-70)
Critical Strike Chance: 5.00%
Attacks per Second: 1.20
Weapon Range: 11Requires Level 62, 122 Str, 104 Dex40% increased Global Accuracy RatingGrants Summon Harbinger of the Arcane Skill
Trigger Level 20 Storm Cascade when you Attack
(75-90)% increased Spell Damage
(140-160)% increased Physical Damage
Adds 1 to (60-70) Lightning Damage
Adds 1 to (60-70) Lightning Damage to Spells
10% increased Area of Effect.
- Fixed various bugs with Act 9 boss not showing skill effects after exiting and reentering their arena.
- Fixed a bug with the Pantheon powers for Solaris and Lunaris where bonuses to Physical Damage Reduction instead applied to Armour.
- Fixed a client crash which could occur when swapping weapon sets.
- Fixed a crash with the "Lost MapsThe Lost MapsA device of great power once held by the prodigy spills forth the keys to new worlds.You will find maps near the centre of the Chamber of Sins.Right-click to add this prophecy to your character.Seal Cost:
3x Silver Coin" Prophecy.
- Fixed a bug where some users were unable to patch Path of Exile. If you are affected, please re-download the installer and install the game again.
- Qarl (August 10, 2017). "3.0.0c Patch Notes". Official Path of Exile Forums. Retrieved August 10, 2017.