March 19, 2017
April 19, 2017
April 21, 2017
- Removed the league-exclusivity from four types of Talisman. Now all Talismans and their unique counterparts are available across both Legacy Standard and Legacy Hardcore.
- Fixed an issue where Belt of the DeceiverBelt of the Deceiver
Heavy BeltRequires Level 20+(25-35) to Strength(15-25)% increased Global Physical Damage
You take 30% reduced Extra Damage from Critical Strikes
+(30-40) to maximum Life
+(10-15)% to all Elemental Resistances
Nearby Enemies are IntimidatedIn battle, virtue matters not.
Only victory.'s Intimidate aura had an additional visual effect
- Fixed some clipping issues with Deicide armour pieces.
- Fixed an issue where using a Vaal OrbVaal OrbStack Size: 10Corrupts an item, modifying it unpredictablyRight click this item then left click an item to corrupt it. Corrupted items cannot be modified again.
Shift click to unstack. could sometimes remove the level requirement on PerseverancePerseverance
Vanguard BeltRequires Level 78+(260-320) to Armour and Evasion Rating(4-8)% increased maximum Life
+(20-40)% to Cold Resistance
1% increased Attack Damage per 200 of the lowest of Armour and Evasion Rating
(14-20)% chance to gain Fortify when you Stun an Enemy with Melee Damage
You have Onslaught while you have Fortify"Some blows must be evaded. Some blows must be endured.
The trick is to tell them apart."
- Daresso, the Sword King and Heartbound LoopHeartbound Loop
Moonstone RingRequires Level 20+(15-25) to maximum Energy ShieldRegenerate (10-15) Life per second
(20-40)% increased Mana Regeneration Rate
Minions have 15% increased maximum Life
Minions have 10% increased Area of Effect
350 Physical Damage taken on Minion DeathWhen the axe finally fell, Seryl shared his pain,
and the last thought that flickered through his
fading mind was her broken, shattered scream..
- Fixed an issue where the selected chat language was not saved, and needed to be changed each time the client was started.
- Fixed a bug where Beyond LeaguestonesBeyond LeaguestoneSlaying Enemies close together in next Area will attract monsters from Beyond this realm
Beyond (Hidden)CorruptedRight-click to open your Legacy Panel and place a Leaguestone in an empty slot. It will apply to the next new area you enter. did not stack correctly with other modifiers that offered a chance to spawn Beyond portals.
- Fixed an exploit where it could be determined if the Monstrous TreasureMonstrous TreasureIn a long lost dream, great foes hide in tiny boxes, but so do great rewards.You will travel to a map where the monsters lie in wait, open the boxes they guard, and slay them all.Right-click to add this prophecy to your character.Seal Cost:
2x Silver Coin Prophecy had triggered on a map while you were still able to cancel consumption of the map.
- Fixed an issue where GrandmastersHall of Grandmasters
Promenade MapMap Level: 73
Map Tier: 6
Guild Character: ÙContains the Immortalised Grandmasters
PvP damage scaling in effectThe grandest and greatest ever to fight,
Divine the champions stand tall.
But match their power, best their might,
And even the immortal may fall.Travel to this Map by using it in the Templar Laboratory or a personal Map Device. Maps can only be used once. with the IncinerateIncinerateSpell, Fire, Channelling, AoE
Mana Cost: (2-4)
Cast Time: 0.20 sec
Critical Strike Chance: 5.00%
Effectiveness of Added Damage: 30%Requires Level 12Continuously launches a torrent of fire from your hand, repeatedly damaging enemies. As you channel this spell longer, the flames spread wider close to you and spread longer directly in front of you. When you stop channelling you release a wave of fire damage over a wide and long area that will apply a powerful Ignite.Per 1% Quality:
1% increased Fire DamageDeals (3-140) to (5-210) Fire Damage
8 maximum stages
Final wave deals 500% more Damage with Ignite
Final wave deals 500% more Damage with Hits
25% more Damage with Hits and Ailments for each stage
+(4-5) to radius per stage, up to +(15-19)
100% increased angle per stage, up to 300%
Final wave always IgnitesPlace into an item socket of the right colour to gain this skill. Right click to remove from a socket. skill used the old non-channeled version of the skill.
- Chris (April 19, 2017). "2.6.0h Patch Notes". Official Path of Exile Forums. Retrieved April 19, 2017.