March 15, 2017
March 19, 2017
April 19, 2017
- Fixed an issue where the Purple Arc Effect did not work on Vaal ArcVaal ArcVaal, Spell, Chaining, Lightning, Duration
Souls Per Use: 25 (N) /
Can Store 1 Use(s)
Soul Gain Prevention: 6.000 sec
Cast Time: 0.80 sec
Critical Strike Chance: 5.00%
Effectiveness of Added Damage: 180%Requires Level 12A shocking arc of lightning stretches from the caster to a targeted enemy and chains to other nearby enemies. Each time the beam chains it will also chain simultaneously to a second enemy, but no enemy can be hit twice by the beams. Also grants a buff making you lucky when damaging enemies with Arc for a short duration.Per 1% Quality:
1.5% increased Shock Duration on enemiesBase duration is 4 seconds
Deals (38-924) to (64-1539) Lightning Damage
100% chance to Shock enemies
Chains +(5-9) Times
100% increased Effect of Shock
100% increased Shock Duration on enemies
15% more Damage for each remaining Chain
Modifiers to Buff Duration also apply to this Skill's Soul Gain Prevention
CorruptedPlace into an item socket of the right colour to gain this skill. Right click to remove from a socket..
- Fixed an issue where PvP loading screens showed 6 vs 6 matches for 3 vs 3 events.
- Fixed an issue with the Character Sheet display with Area of Effect still including "Radius".
- Fixed an issue where Prophecies with side areas would fail to spawn in areas with forced Stone Circles.
- Fixed another client crash that could previously have been avoided by turning off multithreading. If you disabled multithreading, it can now be enabled again.
This has been deployed without a restart. Close and re-open your client to apply the changes.
- Qarl (March 19, 2017). "2.6.0g Patch Notes". Official Path of Exile Forums. Retrieved March 20, 2017.