December 22, 2016
January 8, 2017
January 23, 2017
- Improved targeting when using Cast while ChannellingCast while Channelling SupportSupport, Channelling, Spell, Trigger
Icon: WRequires Level 38Must support both a channelling skill and a non-channelling spell skill to work. The channelling skill will trigger a spell periodically while channelling. Cannot support skills used by totems, traps, or mines. Vaal skills and skills that reserve mana cannot be triggered.Per 1% Quality:
Supported Channelling Skills deal 0.5% increased Damage
Supported Triggered Spells deal 0.5% increased DamageTrigger a Supported Spell every (0.45-0.35) seconds while Channelling Supported Skills
You cannot Cast Supported Triggerable Spells directly
Supported Triggered Spells deal (0-9)% more DamageThis is a Support Gem. It does not grant a bonus to your character, but to skills in sockets connected to it. Place into an item socket connected to a socket containing the Active Skill Gem you wish to augment. Right click to remove from a socket. with Blade FlurryBlade FlurryAttack, AoE, Channelling, Physical, Melee
Radius: 14 / 17 / 19
Mana Cost: 4
Cast Time: 1.00 sec
Attack Speed: 160% of Base
Effectiveness of Added Damage: (32%-45%)Requires Level 28Repeatedly hit enemies in a circle in front of you while channelling, dealing damage to and around the enemy. The damage is continually boosted while channelling. You unleash an additional hit for each stage reached once the channelling ends. Requires a Dagger, Claw or One-Handed Sword.Per 1% Quality:
0.5% increased Attack SpeedDeals (32-45)% of Base Attack Damage
20% more Damage with Hits and Ailments for each stage
(14-75) to (20-113) Added Attack Physical DamagePlace into an item socket of the right colour to gain this skill. Right click to remove from a socket..
- Fixed a client crash with the "of Reflection" enchantments when used in a party.
- Fixed a bug with the "of Reflection" enchantments, which were not visibly performing attacks.
- Fixed a bug where levelling a gem could stop some skills from dealing damage.
- Fixed a bug where the Covered in Spiders effect from the Arachnid TombArachnid Tomb MapMap Level: 71
Map Tier: 4
Guild Character: !They feel your every move,
your every breath,
with a million little wires.Travel to this Map by using it in a personal Map Device. Maps can only be used once. map boss would spawn spiders four times too frequently.
- Fixed a bug where upgrading Essences in the Essences Tab would sometimes fail if you had the Nature's Boon Ascendancy skill.
- Fixed a bug where certain boss fight events could incorrectly remove Spectres of a specific type.
- Qarl (January 8, 2017). "2.5.1c Patch Notes". Official Path of Exile Forums. Retrieved January 8, 2017.