December 9, 2016
December 14, 2016
December 21, 2016
- Introduced new microtransactions: The Lunaris Armour Set, the Golden Parakeet Pet, the Hydra Back Attachment and the Ghostflame Back Attachment.
- Various improvements have been made to the default Item Filter.
- Vaal Molten ShellVaal Molten ShellVaal, Spell, AoE, Duration, Fire, Physical, Guard
Souls Per Use: 50 (N) /
Can Store 1 Use(s)
Can Store 1 Use(s)
Soul Gain Prevention: 0.001 sec
Cooldown Time: 0.50 secRequires Level 4Applies a buff that raises your armour, and takes some of the damage from hits for you before being depleted. Each second, the skill deals reflected damage to surrounding enemies based on the damage taken by the buff in that second. When the buff is removed, the skill deals reflected damage to enemies around you based on the total damage that was taken by the buff. You cannot have the buff at the same time as any other Guard skill.Per 1% Quality:11% increased Skill Effect DurationBase duration is 9 seconds
Buff grants +(25-429) to Armour
(30-35)% of Damage from Hits is taken from the Buff before your Life or Energy Shield
Buff can take Damage equal to 30% of your Armour, up to a maximum of 30000
Reflects (300-9000)% of Damage taken from Buff as Fire Damage each second,
or when Buff expires or is depleted
Buff grants (20-29)% more Armour
Modifiers to Skill Effect Duration also apply to this Skill's Soul Gain Prevention
CorruptedPlace into an item socket of the right colour to gain this skill. Right click to remove from a socket. now correctly rolls for determining if it would critically strike for every hit.
- Divination Stash Tab settings are now saved on the client.
- Cooldowns are now displayed when mousing over skills on the Skill Bar.
- Cast time is no longer displayed when mousing over triggered skills on the Skill Bar.
- Further fixes to resolution changing have been made for DX9 and DX9 Ex DirectX modes.
- Fixed a bug where Rogue Exiles possessed by a Tormented Seditionist would not drop maps.
- Fixed a bug with Scorching RayScorching RaySpell, Fire, Duration, Channelling
Mana Cost: (4-11)
Cast Time: 0.50 secRequires Level 12Unleash a beam of fire that burns enemies it touches. Remaining in the beam intensifies the burning, adding a portion of the beam's damage in stages. Inflicts Fire Exposure at maximum stages. Enemies who leave the beam continue to burn for a duration. Increasing cast speed also increases the rate at which the beam can turn.Per 1% Quality:1230.5% increased beam length1% increased Skill Effect Duration2% increased Cast Speed
2% less Skill Effect DurationDeals (11.7-439.4) Base Fire Damage per second
Base duration is 1.5 seconds
Additional Debuff stages add 60% of Damage
Burning Debuff can have a maximum of 8 stages
Fire Exposure applies -25% to Fire Resistance
Modifiers to Spell Damage apply to this Skill's Damage Over Time effectPlace into an item socket of the right colour to gain this skill. Right click to remove from a socket. Totems where the effects would not line up correctly on Predictive mode.
- Fixed a bug where Reminder Text was causing item display hovers to widen.
- Fixed a bug where text could sometimes appear in the wrong colour.
- Fixed a bug with mousing over socketed gems in the Premium Quad Stash Tab.
- Fixed a bug where the minion damage for each active Spectre granted by the Femurs of the SaintsFemurs of the Saints
Physical Damage: 66–198
Critical Strike Chance: 6.20%
Attacks per Second: 1.15
Weapon Range: 13Requires Level 58, 99 Str, 99 Int+18% Chance to Block Attack Damage while wielding a Staff+2 to Level of Socketed Minion Gems
Minions deal (60-80)% increased Damage
+1% Chance to Block Attack Damage per Summoned Skeleton
2% increased Attack and Cast Speed per Summoned Raging Spirit
Regenerate 0.6% of Life per second for each Raised Zombie
30% increased Mana Regeneration Rate per Raised Spectre"They spent a lifetime in the service of God,
only to spend eternity in the service of me."
- Kadavrus, Surgeon to the Umbra unique item was granting more than intended.
- Fixed a bug where the Divination Stash Tab showed unobtainable Divination Cards.
- Fixed a bug where Raging Spirits summoned by the AshcallerAshcaller
Physical Damage: 16.8–32.4
Critical Strike Chance: 7.00%
Attacks per Second: 1.30
Weapon Range: 120Requires Level 18, 65 Int(18-22)% increased Spell Damage10% chance to Trigger Level 8 Summon Raging Spirit on Kill
+(15-25)% to Fire Damage over Time Multiplier
Adds (4-6) to (7-9) Fire Damage to Spells
(20-30)% increased Burning Damage
(16-22)% chance to Ignite"We do not command fire.
Ngamahu lends it, and Hinekora returns it."
- Lavianga, advisor to Kaom unique still had a limit of 50 active Raging Spirits.
- Fixed a bug where SunderSunderAttack, AoE, Slam, Melee
Mana Cost: 8
Cast Time: 1.00 sec
Attack Speed: 75% of Base
Effectiveness of Added Damage: (175%-220%)Requires Level 12Slams the ground, creating a slow wave of churning terrain that damages enemies in a sequence of areas in front of you. A number of enemies hit by the wave will release a shockwave, damaging other enemies around them. Using the skill again will stop the previous wave. Requires a Mace, Sceptre, Axe, Staff or Unarmed.Per 1% Quality:12340.5% increased Area of EffectWave has 0.5% reduced delay between Areas1% increased Area of EffectShockwaves have 1% reduced Area of Effect
Wave has 1% increased Area of EffectDeals (175-220)% of Base Attack Damage
Shockwaves deal 40% less Damage
Wave gains +2 to radius with each Area in the Sequence
Wave Damages 5 Areas
Wave cannot stop before Damaging 2 Areas
Wave causes Shockwaves from up to 5 Enemies in each Area
(0-19)% more Area of Effect
Wave has (0-25)% reduced delay between AreasPlace into an item socket of the right colour to gain this skill. Right click to remove from a socket. was doing too many evasion checks as the wave passed through enemies.
- Fixed a bug with the Hungry AbyssHungry Abyss
Viridian JewelLimited to: 1With 5 Corrupted Items Equipped: Life Leech recovers based on your Chaos Damage instead
CorruptedDarkness can never be sated.Place into an allocated Jewel Socket on the Passive Skill Tree. Right click to remove from the Socket. unique Jewel where it was granting too much Life Leech when converting from generic sources of Life Leech.
The following hotfix was deployed after the 2.5.0d patch:
The error caused when the game failed to open a Shader Cache file should no longer open a message box. This lead to disrupted gameplay and we apologize for this issue.